youtube.com/watch?v=3SnWgRVAgx4
youtube.com/watch?v=9srDbAlufBM
abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=4&cid=HP_LB_THUMB
c-span.org/video/?417871-1/donald-trump-campaigns-orlando-florida
cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6N7vE5EDE4
youtube.com/watch?v=EaZGaJrd3x8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478116312507.webm
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow
salvationarmynorth.org/2015/12/my-pillow-founder-opens-up-about-addiction/
mediafire.com/folder/cvkyqc275su30/Grand_Old_Academy_demo_(Windows_and_Mac)
swampland.time.com/2012/11/05/81541/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
youtube.com/watch?v=D2_vecj2csI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drumpf

drumpf

>"IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THIS WAY!"
>t. literally Obongo just now
HAHAHAHAHHAAHA

RALLY RALLY RALLY

Streams:

>youtube.com/watch?v=3SnWgRVAgx4 RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=9srDbAlufBM NU

>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=4&cid=HP_LB_THUMB

>c-span.org/video/?417871-1/donald-trump-campaigns-orlando-florida

IP TV:

>cspan1-lh.akamaihd.net/i/cspan1_1@304727/index_1000_av-p.m3u8

muh fight song
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6N7vE5EDE4

Just gonna leave this gem here.
youtube.com/watch?v=EaZGaJrd3x8

THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

posting again

Baseball great Johnny Damon just spoke at an Orlando, FL @realDonaldTrump rally: "I actually love the guy. Why? Because he likes winners!"

boston still like this guy? new england going RED!?!??!

I want to redpill her with my penis

>implying asuka is best gril

wtf i hate trump now

Hi! I’m William Devane, and right now, there’s a serious discussion about who our next president will be. A Republican? A Democrat? An Independent? The future of our country is hanging in the balance, which is why as a good American, I’m going to do two things: I’m going to vote, and I’m going to buy gold from Rosland Capital.

Buying gold from Rosland helps protect me against runaway inflation and all that paper money being printed around the world by unstable governments.

Whether you want new or old gold or premium collector coins, Rosland has them all. And what you order is what you get. No gimmicks, no nonsense, no hassle. So do your part to protect your future. Vote and buy gold from Rosland Capital.

Call now and get a free gold kit, a free silver kit, and a free IRA transfer kit.

based Rato

XD

PLEASE DONT INDICT SONG

POST RALLY FACE

come on lad, it's fun to shitpost once in a while

Context?
What was that "IT" he was talking about?

Is Obama purposely avoiding saying Trump's name?

OOGA UMM BOOGA UMM VOTE HILLARY

You know, I was with Ronald Drumpf up until they say he raped a child and now she's coming out today. I believed the first 12 were all pretending, but 13 is just too much. Not to mention, her tears will mean more than evidence ever will, we MUST believe her. Vote Hillary 2016!

>The bacon, Donald. Hand it over.

What're you guys watching? About to eat and trying to get /comfy/ before work.

MAGA
A
G
A

what did he mean by this

Do you think Trump actually prays or adheres to Christian beliefs? I don't care if he doesn't, and I'm not some atheist edgelord, I just have a hard time imagining it.

is that tweet real?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478116312507.webm

r8 my OC lads

Harsh critique is welcome, I'm just starting my career as a racist/anti-semitic parody song writer.

What's in your safe?

hey that's my meme

PLEASE DON'T INDICT SONG

Ron Paul approves this message

>NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
>I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Never thought I'd see Weedman in jackboots.

I'm browsing

A fucking leaf

can he really win guys?

this is RCP's "no toss ups"...and its within a one (1) state margin.

I wish I could unironically wear those kind of pants, they look so comfy

I want this to be based but I get much more of a cringe flavor

>buys the bacon like a retard
>barely eats anything
>laughs like a mong

Threadly reminder:

The "new" rape lawsuit story isn't new. It's being pushed by a notorious hoaxer who used to work for Jerry Springer. His credits include getting Springer guests to stage fake fights, and claiming that he had proof Corney Love had Curt Cobain murdered.

It's already been filed and thrown out of court in at least one jurisdiction already.

>theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

Hi everyone, this is Mike Lindell, Inventor of MyPillow.

Did you know that I was addicted to crack cocaine from the late 90's through to the Spring of 2008, when my three dealers did something that defies all logic and hosted an intervention for me?

One of my dealers told me that I had basically been awake for 19 days straight, with only a few minutes of sleep here and there. That's why I invented MyPillow - after a bender like that, I wanted to always get the best night's sleep imaginable. And now you can too.

You can read about my story here: salvationarmynorth.org/2015/12/my-pillow-founder-opens-up-about-addiction/

- Mike Lindell, Sleep Expert

could this video be any more american?

i love it

Not sure if truly retarded or baiting.

The Farage Theorem

I've tweaked it a bit to be more applicable.

This is a formula that I designed in order to calculate the amount of tears the losing side of any major election/referendum will shed for the enjoyment of the winning side. It has been named for the great EU detractor Nigel Farage. In order to calculate this, we first need to calculate an average amount of tears per person.

Our tear ducts hold about 1.1ml of tears at a time on average. During times of extreme sadness, the average amount of times people will cry per day is about 4-6. So we will assume they will cry an average of 5 times a day, producing 5.5ml of tears per person. It will help to convert it to liters (0.0055) for later.

Next, we need to look at the popular vote percentages, and add together the losers to find the percentage of the population that will be suffering from butthurt after the vote. The popular vote would be a good sample size for the rest of the nation (think of it like a big poll), so we will take this percentage and multiply it by the total population to figure an average number of buthurt citizens.

Now, as time moves on, we will start to get over it, but some take longer than others. We will assume a half-life of a day for tears of butthurt, meaning that on the first day, we will have the full amount of tears, next day a half, next day a quarter, ect. This will wind up being 1.99 ad infinitum, so we will round up to two.

Finally, we'll assume that 20 percent are good sports, so we'll multiply our number by 0.8 to in order to remove them.

Here is what we plug in.

T= Total amount of tears collected.
V= Total percent of popular vote for losing candidates/side of referendum (converted to decimal).
P= Total Population of the Nation in question.

Here's the formula.

T=0.8[2(0.0055VP)]

CANADA #1 KEKED COUNTRY!

Is Cruz /ourguy/ again?

are you alright mexibro? you always post the same stuff and no one respsonds. feel bad for you

"MAKE ROMANCE GREAT AGAIN"

>Obamas face when he was really talking about Aleppo Johnson the whole time

It's pretty simple. Let's plug in some hypothetical numbers to see how well it works. In this hypothetical, we have a Trump victory, with Clinton winning 49.5 percent of the popular vote, Johnson winning 6 percent, and Stein winning 2.5 percent. Also, the population of the United States is estimated to be about 325 million at this time.

V = 58 percent or 0.58
P = 325,000,000

T=0.8[2(0.0055*0.58*325,000,000)]
T=0.8[2(0.00319*325,000,000)]
T=0.8[2*1,036,750]
T=0.8*2,073,500
T=1,658,800

1,658,800 liters of tears. Let's convert this for Freedomland.

That's 438,208.6 gallons. 10,432 barrels. 105 of out larger tanker trucks would be required to move it all.

One can play with the numbers for the half-life of butthurt, as well as the assumed good sport/butthurt ratio of the losing population. This was just a hypothetical, and it can work for most situations.

wow, that pic is all kinds of amazing wow!

He's +1 in PA right now, so yes.

I want Crispy Creme to fuck the shit out of Marco

You wouldn't understand Germany.

i just want to know who does her makeup. they don't line her upper, inner lid andher eyelashes are always lumped together. its so mediocre

What is this and where can I play it

epic

Ben Carson said he prayed for forgiveness before the Second Debate

and Ben wouldn't lie to us

There is no way that the guy who is making this game isn't a Sup Forumsak

Do leftists realize "Diversity is our strength" sounds like something the ministry of love would spread as propaganda?

Seeing Obama at the Trump inauguration is going to be incredible.

FOX: Ok, that's Obama spouting the same shit as yesterday, so we're moving on to how Clinton is coming apart like a door-slammed cake.

he prayed with sleepy doc before the second debate

I think he believes in God but he just has an interesting relationship with him
I think he understands his wealth and talent as Gods approval of him and blessing, and doesnt need to really justify himself to God
I see him more as a Constantine figure, not really a Christian but a great ally

Probably like most mainstream Christians: acknowledges God exists or hopes he does, only go to church on Easter and Christmas, never read the Bible.

who the fuck cries 5 times a day

im a depressive fuck and i haven't cried in years

Any player who goes from Sox to Yanks is sentenced to burn in Boston hell as far as they're concerned

Worst sports fans ever imo and I live here

>What're you guys watching?

Small documentary on the Roman Empire, and then gonna watch the next rally, then probably a large documentary on the Spanish Civil War.

>30K STREAMING

CAP IT

HE CAN WIN WITHOUT MI, WI, PA OR VA

google the name

you can download a demo here.

mediafire.com/folder/cvkyqc275su30/Grand_Old_Academy_demo_(Windows_and_Mac)

Is +1 really that good?
Can't that swing in a heartbeat?

OBAMA GIVING UP

ITS FUCKING OVER

of all the arab-centric faggots there were, i should have known trudeau looked up to Lawrence of arabia

is orlando live now?

i have no doubts that he is probably a christian in that he believes in it, but probably does not do the stuff like mike huckabee does. he definitely has respect for christianity, unlike obama and hill.

Misato>rei>asuka

Discuss.

Liberals and women

Which states do we still need?

Florida Absentee Ballots and Early Voting: 11/2/2016

Absentee Ballots Requested: 3,342,549

R: 1,306,374 (39.1%)
D: 1,314,822 (39.3%)
I: 638,131 (19.1%)
Other: 83,222 (2.5%)

Absentee Ballots Returned: 2,168,750

R: 909,299 (41.9%)
D: 835,206 (38.5%)
I: 369,439 (17%)
Other: 54,806 (2.5%)

Percent of Absentee Ballots Returned by Party:

R: 69.6%
D: 63.5%
I: 57.9%
Other: 65.9%

Early Votes: 2,297,874

R: 889,655 (38.7%)
D: 946,292 (41.2%)
I: 408,848 (17.8%)
Other: 53,079 (2.3%)

Absentee Ballots Returned and Early Votes: 4,466,624

R: 1,798,954 (40.3%)
D: 1,781,498 (39.9%)
I: 778,287 (17.4%)
Other: 107,885 (2.4%)

Absentee Ballots Returned have 74,093 more Votes for Trump, and Early Votes have 56,637 more Votes for Hillary.

Trump has obtained a net 10,481 more Votes to date since the start of Early Voting.

Removing Absentee ballots as a stable total, if Hillary manages 4,079 (+6,624, +3,854, +3,306, +722, +3,476, +13,217, +950, +481) more Early Votes than Trump each day over the next 5 days, Hillary would end up with 77,032 more Votes than Trump.

It is important to note that Obama had 250,000 more Votes (Absentee ballots and Early Votes combined), and yet only won Florida by 74,309 Votes (1%).
swampland.time.com/2012/11/05/81541/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Florida,_2012

This is also not taking into account the Independent Vote, which is believed to poll better with Trump.

Trump is winning to the point that he has the majority of Votes (Absentee ballots and Early Votes combined).

Current trends show Hillary will not secure a sufficient margin of the Early Vote, meaning the State of Florida will go Red on Election Day.

Source: countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

It can, but with momentum like this, every swing has been up for Trump

I read that article but am unsure as to its veracity. It's hard to trust "sources" but on the other hand it's obvious why no MSM would pick it up or even give it oxygen. Many of them may be implicated as well, as we've seen from the Podesta emails, and from the donations to the CF.

FBI user did mention human trafficking and from cases in Europe and UK over the last decade or so, that cannot but be real. Maybe others haven't followed that or never saw the scandals about it (Belgium one was shocking), but it's public info that was actually published. This shit is really global, sort of like organ harvesting and drugs flow.

So taking that into consideration, this is not surprising and does explain to some extent why the rats are jumping ship. It is really to be expected. Not only the Clintons have dirt on people in all sorts of positions in business and government but Israelis do as well (Epstein honeypot Mossad operation). I'm sure there are others.

FBI user also said that this info would bring down the govt and possibly incite civil war and war against us by other govts. Serious shit and an enormous web these people have woven and are caught up in - there is no escape for them really.

Godspeed FBI and Kek's blessings.

the last two digits of this post decide how many years this election cycle made Hillary prematurely age

kaworu > all

prove me wrong

>protip: you can't

It's from the Simpsons.

>No Hikari
A shit

>less than a week

I don't want this ride to end. Can we just go back to more innocent times back when Trump was accusing ratos father of killing JFK?

FLA is red, kek wills it

It won't work anyway. They haven't found anyone else to outright accuse Trump of rape, so this will come off as desperation.

It may even turn some independents toward Trump.

link me babe

>one shitty poll has him barely ahead in PA
>treat it as gospel

You people are so fucking retarded

Oh dear, she's almost done

Are japanese white? If you remove the eyes from an asian woman and you just see the body you'll think its a white woman

liberals do

I haven't cried in years. I'll probably only cry when my cat dies years from now

Holy shit
what a guy

youtube.com/watch?v=D2_vecj2csI

Hot bitch on RALLY stream

From the Simpsons? Really?
And sorry, after re-reading it I see how stupid I am. They're just so stupid these last days I had a doubt.

Has anyone else noticed all the CTR shilling today? Why are they so desperate?