Can characters be objectively shit?

Can characters be objectively shit?

pic related

Yes.

Yes.

They should stayed as a space meta-human monarchy on the moon.
Better wpuld be if they have been on another planet the colonialized or aonething and then go full meta-human Game of Thrones there with different Kingdoms and shit.

I think every character has the potential to be great really. Its a matter of knowing what works for them and the world they live in.

And yet we have the Inhumans.

>yfw the Inhumans push is shit because they are emulating the mutants and the mutants were always shit

Inhumans were never good to begin with.

Black Bolt is barely even a character. He has no personality. No-one could possibly see him as their favorite hero.

The Inhumans would be better if they were a joke.
Like they show up with their royal family and their brooding and no one buys it.
"So you guys are like mutants right?"
"We are the Inhumans. Our lineage runs strong throughout time."
"Okay so what's the difference?"
"Our power come from what we call the terrigen mist-"
"So does that mean you get different powers from mutants?"
"Not... necessarily."
"So you guys are like mutants, but your powers come from a cloud."
"We are not like mutants."
"Yea okay chief. Or I guess you prefer 'king'"

You would be surprised.

I've seen people HERE on Sup Forums saying how Black Bolt is the most amazing comic book character ever written because he is an allegory to royal power. Because, apparently, royal people don't talk.

All in all, what he truly is is a guy that doesn't speak AND doesn't have any expression other than stoic. He also isn't smart, since he never bothered to learn a language that doesn't rely on voice (is writing to hard for him?).

People like him because he is powerful, which is a very immature thing to do.

fpbp

They were ok in space as the rulers of the Kree finally had something other than a fat, green head (no offense to Ronan, he's always been the soldier really)

Which was a nice contrast against Gladiator running the Sh'iar.

But nooooooo, someone wanted to replace the X-men and it tanked. Badly.

There are no bad ideas just bad execution
Characters like Booster Gold and Animal Man prove this point
But when it comes to inhumans they didn't start using them because someone wanted to use them, Marvel used them because they wanted to get a replacement for mutants. we could get stuff like this But nahh we need not mutants

Why are xmen fans so obnoxious? I agree that the Inhumans are shit, but I hate how smug these xfags have become lately.

Too busy winning to care about yohr feelings

fuck off Alonso

There is no such thing as a bad character. Only bad writers.

Except for inhumans, who suck and are boring and the only ones who are actually likeable is Black Bolt and Ms. Marvel (but I barely even count Ms. Marvel as an inhuman, considering she doesn't live in their faggot city and pretty much only interacts with Le Big Dog

Kek, you just KNOW that the muslim is going to win the actual fight.

The Inhumans are great, read some Kirby you moviefag pleb.

Black Bolt isn't good, either.
>Literally too dumb to use any language not based on voice
Yeah, because Kirby can do no wrong.

He could, but the Inhumans were not one of the things he did wrong.

Amazing characters, really.
>Hair cunt woman
>Immature nihilist asshole
>Half-fish man
>Half-goat man
>LE MAD MAN
>Cute addicted to cheating
>A king to dumb to learn how to write
Look how many classics were written around those characters.

I'm glad that x-fags being the most obnoxious and annoying comics fans has remained a stable constant for decades, make it feel like at least one thing is still right with the world.

Cry more, cuckfag.

I can do that too, faggot
>one eye soldier boy
>angry midget with claws
>nude black girl with lightning powers
>le elf
>metal man cause he's Russian
>male banshee
>muh Hiroshima

L-elf!?!

cringe

This was way too tryhard

Reader, Auran and Frank are also interesting.

>bumping this thread
for what purpose?

Frank hasn't been interesting since Auran died. He's so fucking boring.

Those issues where Reader was looking for his dog were boring as hell too

I like Auran quite a bit too, and I'm glad they brought her back.

I was surprised but happy to see her get in a mobile game

reddit

i hate every one of em. My friends a huge fan of inhumans but i honestly hate every single one of em. Except the dog

>Magik will NEVER be in a fighting game

I really don't think that they c-
>moon girl
Well.

These characters still sound better than shithumans

Is Sup Forums really this buttblasted about Inhumans? Why do you all even care when 99% of current Marvel is shit?

Are marvel interns really this defensive about inhumans? Why do you need to post on Sup Forums, when you are doing it for free?

>pointing out how unnecessarily upset posters are about shitty comics they don't have to read makes someone an intern
You fags don't even seem upset about comics being shit, you seem upset about those shitty comics not being shitty X-Men comics.

Yes, because they don't read anything and just jump on the hate bandwagons to look cool. They mindlessly parrot the opinions of others while trying to one up each other going "well I hated the Inhumans BEFORE it was cool!"

It's the exact same mentality as Sup Forums.

A Marvel intern would be defending CURRENT Inhumans, not Inhumans from 60 fucking years ago

Marvel's already going out of their way to make shitty X-Men comics. They've literally ruined every single X- character I grew up loving.

I'm waiting for them to try to fuck up Deadpool somehow even though he's only "kinda" an X-men character.

>When X-Men were so important for so long that you can't even imagine such a thing as 1960s Marvel when there were less than 30 known mutants, and only about 10 of them mattered.