What does Sup Forums think of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

What does Sup Forums think of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
mega.nz/#F!0GIhiTIK!EFt1GsVxzJzG7tqsegRJ0g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCl2ww6JJxA
moviepilot.com/posts/2882938
screengeek.net/2017/03/19/anthony-mackie-says-marvel-tv-movie-crossover-wouldnt-work/
io9.gizmodo.com/agents-of-shield-star-says-marvel-doesnt-care-enough-ab-1777057136
gamesradar.com/captain-america-civil-war-will-ignore-agents-shield-tv-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Me and some other posters really love it and consider it the best cape show on right now. But it also has its own dedicated band of shitposters who derail discussion.

A lot of us really like it. That seems to bother another group of posters for some reason, so any post that's not a live or talkback thread gets bogged down with "LOL NON CANON" or "BABY SHIT FOR BABBIES" posting.

Overall, the lows are REALLY low, but the average post-TWS episode has been solid. I'm pretty hype for this season, and bummed it is probably going to go away. Hopefully this season doesn't do any more Inhumans shit and sticks with the Secret Warriors type stuff.

And god more Ghost Rider, please.

*glues switchblades onto fingers*
I’m in. I sure hope Feige senpai notices me.

Legion is better, but AoS is by far the best after that

Shit show that has terrible fans.

Fans that honest to God believe that shoehorned Trump allegories are the best television ever made.

here you go, you can use this next time

>If you don't think that AOS Trump allegories are the best television ever made, you are just triggered
Here is the problem with the show.

Literally no one alive has ever called AoS the best show ever.

I watch a lot of TV shows that I don't consider the best of all time. Sometimes enjoyable is more than enough for me.

>Agents of NON-CANON
Fixed.

>Literally no one alive has ever called AoS the best show ever.
You clearly haven't been on a AoS talkback thread.

>I-it's good, you just have to watch all the episodes we swear!

I haven't seen a more damage controlled show.

Star Trek TNG and Babylon 5 had abysmal 1st seasons and are still some of the best tv ever produced

Can't wait for incoming season.

That being said, I am not sure if I want to watch Inhumans in the meantime or not. AoS afterwards would definitely amp up the enjoyment.

Feels weird to finally be truly in the age of afterwards though.

>believe that shoehorned Trump allegories are the best television ever made.
That's not why we like it though. Most people found that part cringy. People like it because of the plot and characters.

Inhumans is aggressively mediocre, but it's far from the worst TV I've ever seen. If you stuck through fingernail-razors, you'll be able to watch Inhumans.

>caring about canon
Guess what buddy, you're the faggot here.

Yeah, the plot where the character that betrayed them keeps coming back to betray them again is truly a masterpiece.

>you're the faggot here.
Okay.

well, if you can get past them shaving Medusa's head then it's...ok.

I have to say, I do like the actor playing Black Bolt

>I do like the actor playing Black Bolt
How can an actor be so good?

It's one of the few shows that get better as time goes along.
It started out as something that was at best "meh" and bad at worst, but as time goes on it gets better and even and outright good show.

I have.
No one says that. They just say it's better than Flash and Arrow.

>Dogs of Hell appear in AoS season one, later appear in DD season two
>Judas Bullet appears in LC, later appears in AoS season four
>In season one of AoS it is said that Daisy grew up in St. Agnes Orphanage, in DD season one we learn Matt Murdock also grew up there. It's also possible that Father Lantom will appear in The Runaways having first appeared in DD season one.
>AoS season one introduces Blackout and the concept of Darkforce, Darkforce appears in AC season two, Darkforce is what will give Cloak his powers in Cloak and Dagger
>DD season two has a gang war, news ticker in AoS season three talks about it
>Daisy mentions knowing Micro in AoS season two, Micro will appear in TP season one
>Crusher Creel appears in AoS season two, Jack Murdock boxes Creel in DD season one
>The headline "Cybertek Settles" is seen in DD season two, Cybertek was introduced in AoS season one as the creators of Deathlok
>WHiH World News first appears in The Incredible Hulk, late appears in Iron Man 2, Daredevil season one, AoS seasons one through four, JJ season one, LC season one, IF season one, and Ant-Man and Civil War bonus features released online
>Agent Sitwell appears in Thor, later appears in AoS season one, returns in The Winter Soldier
>Lady Sif appears in Thor, later appears in AoS season one. Likely to return in Ragnorak
>Hydra weapons appear in Avengers, later appear in AoS season one, return in Age of Ultron
>Dr. List appears in post-credit scene for The Winter Soldier, later appears in AoS, returns Age of Ultron
>Metropolitan General Hospital first appears in DD season one, later appears in Doctor Strange

How does it feel knowing everything is canon to each other? It's all one universe, stay mad faggot

The first twenty minutes were great, then the coup starts

The shows will reference each other and the movies, but the movies will never reference the shows. It's a shame too, for a while there I was pulling for a AoS and Defeneders cameo in Infinity War, them doing the on the ground fighting while the Avengers are off stopping the main threat. I'm now completely convinced it's not going to happen though.

I really like it.

>but the movies will never reference the shows
Sure, but that doesn't make them non-canon.

>shoehorned Trump allegories
Fucking what? When the fuck did this happen?
I sure don't remember it.

It was a great ending of great character.

They rushed into the coup. Everything felt rushed. They didn't give us time to develop a vested interest in anyone. I didn't hate it, but damn if they didn't waste an opportunity to make me give a fuck before throwing plot devices left and right in my face.

>AoS fan
>Forgot the whole last season
Sounds about right.

>Metropolitan General Hospital first appears in DD season one, later appears in Doctor Strange
I'm sorry, you were saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=UCl2ww6JJxA
>alternative facts
There was more, but I don't care enough to find them

I mean, you make it sound like YOU'RE the one comparing Trump to Hydra.

that was a shit scene that had none of the consequences it should have had. You know I ment the older actor

>tease through the whole season a main character is going to die
>it's the worst character in the show, but the best character also has to die
I'm so torn. On one hand Lincoln was just so awful, but Ward was too good to go. It doesn't look like Brett Dalton is doing anything now though so we could get a return.
>Robbie returns from Hell talking about a massive threat
>says he brought help, someone who said they knew the team quite well

DESU, unless someone is from America or was here in live watch threads, it's something that could have been missed.
Damn, I don't have saved the webm of AIDA going ballistic after rejection.

That's about Kelly Ann Conway, and if you are trying to defend her you have more problems

>we could get a return.
They've found an excuse to bring him back every season so far, haven't they?

Wow, I don't believe they adapted this fan-favorite guy to the screen.

Amazing, really amazing!

>Character returns EVERY season for badly written reasons
GREATEST. CAPE. SHOW. EVER. MADE.

explain why it didn't makes sense to have Ward in the Matrix. It was a redemption story

I would say Lincoln's death redeemed his character a lot, but without that scene he would stay shit.

The Matrix plot itself was pretty shit.

Every other show doing that would be shitted on.

>The Matrix plot itself was pretty shit.
pleb detected. They did a matrix story better than The Matrix by giving it actual stakes, ones that aren't "oh no they die in the real world if they die here." It fundementally changed their characters

>hating on a show for using a literal who from the comics
You should be ashamed of yourself

What's your point? Are you agreeing with what he posted, because that just confirms his information.

>I didn't watch the show: the post
They didn't bring Ward back, they brought the actor back. Once Ward died, he was dead.

You clearly misread his post
>the movies will never reference the shows.
The fact of the hospital first shows up in a TV show and then the films proves him wrong.

>one season is every season
I mean, technically you're correct. That is the best kind of correct

>They did a matrix story better than The Matrix
See why you AoS fans have bad fame?

It is the "AoS is better written than everything!" attitude.

I wasn't a fan of the arc and thought it really dragged down the season, but The Matrix is absolute shit.

Fuck off tranny

The level of intelligence expected from an AoS fanboy.

>It's all one universe
Sure, sure. #ItsAllConnected

moviepilot.com/posts/2882938

>Joss Whedon: Agents of S.H.I.E.LD. ISN'T in the MCU

>And the Coulson thing was, I think, a little anomalous just because that really came from the television division, which is sort of considered to be its own subsection of the Marvel universe. As far as the fiction of the movies, Coulson is dead."

>As far as the fiction of the movies, Coulson is dead."

screengeek.net/2017/03/19/anthony-mackie-says-marvel-tv-movie-crossover-wouldnt-work/

>Different universes, different worlds, different companies, different designs. Kevin Feige is very specific about how he wants the Marvel Universe to be seen in the film world. It wouldn’t work. It wouldn’t work at all.

io9.gizmodo.com/agents-of-shield-star-says-marvel-doesnt-care-enough-ab-1777057136

>The Marvel Cinematic Universe loves to pretend that everything is connected, but then they don’t acknowledge our show at all.

you act like tranny fanboys are better

>listening to actors over the finished product
Wew lad

>actors
>Joss

>listening to Joss "Alien Ressurection wasn't my fault" Whedon

They are fanboys of a better product, therefore, better than you.

>defending The Matrix
wew lad

>taking quotes out of context
Nigger, that headline isn't a quote. He's just saying that Coulson won't show up in the movies. That article - the one that YOU shared - even points out how AoS is obviously in the MCU.

Joss isn't in charge of the MCU, user. He directed two movies.

>defending Agents of Non-Canon
wew lad

>Coulson won't show up in the movies
Because he's dead.

He isn't. Check the MEGA link in the OP for the answers and more :)

If that's your headcanon, that's perfectly fine.

And that's LITERALLY what Joss said:

>"I'll let you guys decide if they stay there."

He also agreed that the show is canon, and he's fine with that as long as the story still works within the movies:

>"And at the time it seemed inoffensive, as long as it wasn’t referenced in the second movie, which it isn’t."

Learn how to read your own sources.

>if that's your headcanon
I really think that people don't want to watch a show, but they're too autistic to just ignore it so they have to grasp at anything they can to justify them ignoring the shows despite the films and shows showing clear evidence that they are connected. I feel really bad for these people, I can't imagine how difficult it must be to live with this level of a disability.

People who don't watch the show don't need any justification beyond "the show sucks".

Ive been watching it on Netflix recently. I'm on the 6th episode of season 4 and I got to say it's pretty good. I did watch a few episodes of season 1 when it aired and it was kinda meh. The last episode I remember was the one with Scorch. After the first few episodes it picks up quite well.

>Joss Whedon's oppinon on marvel matters
Overlord Kevin Feige said they're all connected

>Agent Coulson, do you fear death?

>Overlord Kevin Feige said they're all connected
What if he's lying?

>he didn't appreciate Fitz waking up from living as Mengele and losing his shit

I like season 4 until fitz said "make our society great again"
I just want to watch TV, but the liberals will not stop whining. Nothing is watchable

>mean librulz not bowing before lord god emprah babbyhands
you must be 18+ to post outside Sup Forums

> it's a net gain to be associated with the movies

>he appreciated a nonsensical, irrelevant plot revolving around a character that has overstayed its welcome, all while throwing "smart" Trump allegories at the audience.

How can a show be so well-written?

so are they in space jail now or is space jail about to crash into friday nights only on the inhumans the complete series

Marvelfags are delusional.

gamesradar.com/captain-america-civil-war-will-ignore-agents-shield-tv-show/

>in the season 2 finale of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. the world was contaminated with Terrigen, a substance which can turn ordinary people into what the show calls Inhumans. There have been many of these superhumans popping up all over the world in the show - and presumably in the MCU - but when HitFix asked Captain America: Civil War co-writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely about it, they were puzzled.

>"I have to confess, having come here, I’ve seen no TV since I got here in April", said Markus. "I haven’t seen the vast majority of this season of ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’" McFeely added "Is there really fish oil? What are you talking about?"

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is dogshit and non canon and AoS fags are idiots for sucking this shows dick. It will be canceled and forgotten about soon.

And that's totally fine. But the creators of the MCU consider it canon; it's canon. You don't have to treat it as such if you don't want to, though.

Disney is forcing the network to keep it on air. Who do you think is bigger?

I agree, but for some people it's not that easy though. I have OCD and I understand the obnoxious ticking in your head that goes "I need to do this for it to feel correct". My cousin has Aspergers and he HAS to watch all the DC CW stuff even though he has only actually enjoyed a handful of episodes.
Then we will know when the films contradict the shows.

>writers of one project don't know everything about the entire canon
Gee, really makes you think.

Why would they need to care about the Terrigen?

So it's just like Bendis not knowing about the other comics in his continuity, got it

pure garbage, but I must admit, it has some dedicated shills

>"Civil War" revolved around how super-humans should be registered since now dozens of them exist
>Nothing that has happened in AoS was considered important enough to be part of the debate

What's wrong with separated tv/movie universes? Nothing. You could just stop pretending #ItsAllConnected It's not.

>ITT: people enjoy stuff that others don't and they just keep attacking each other instead of ignoring them like the people who don't like the show should even though it's way too much fun to watch the people who like the show sperg out

>Why would they need to care about the Terrigen?
>Why would they need to care about Coulson?
>Why would they need to care about bunch of Inhumans on Earth and on the Moon?
>Why would they need to care about Hydra/Ghost Rider etc?
Yeah, right.

You're right, there's nothing wrong with it. But there's also nothing wrong with it all being connected... which it is.

There were a few snyde wisecracks making fun of Trump gaffs/ideas.

They weren't really anything to really make a stink about, unless you're some thin skinned partisan who can't take accept any criticism of your political choices.

I don't watch this show. I just like to shitpost about it.

>I've literally never read a comic book
Do you sperg out when Batman fights the Joker without Superman's help too?

I love the show and think it's hilarious how thinskinned the fanbase and the detractors are. At the same time I kind of wish we could have some nice discussion about it.

>But there's also nothing wrong with it all being connected... which it is.
Vague references aren’t connections. You must be one of those Gravity Falls conspiracy theorists that see pyramids in other cartoons and think it’s all one universe.

>Bobby and Hunter will never return

Why even continue past season 3? ;___;

>At the same time I kind of wish we could have some nice discussion about it.
About how mediocre it is? That’s putting it nicely right?