Justice League New Images

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/738nxe/news_how_the_term_dc_extended_universe_came_to_be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We also have details about Supes' return, thanks to merchandise:

"A black variation of the Superman suit adorned during his time in the regeneration matrix, a Kryptonian chamber that reversed the previously lethal effects of his protracted punch-em-up with Doomsday."

Muh dick. I want gal to hurricana me.

you just KNOW

This movie is gonna be such a fucking trainwreck it’s gonna be beautiful

Gal is surprisingly pretty. As long as she doesn't have that ayy lmao side view, I'm fine

From that angle Batfleck’s Batsuit looks really fucking awkward

She's one of those cases where she's beautiful from one angle but off-putting in another

Really? To me it actually looks pretty comfortable in this picture.

I think it’s just the material and texture it has that makes it look weird
Do they touch up the suits with CGI during post?

>Follows the biggest DC page on Facebook
>They change the name to "DC Extended Universe" to shill the movies
>Unfollow it because I dont want to be associated to this shit
>Some week later they change it to "DC Entertainment" due to backslash

OK for modeling, must be a bitch and a half for acting.

\

How badly will Whedon fuck it up, bros?

Not that I'm aware but I wouldn't be surprised if they did, maybe to eliminate weird wrinkles and stuff like that.

Jesus can this piece of shit just come out and bomb already so we can be done with DC

wow it's like there's no consequences.

Will we get more qt Farris in JL? I need more bitches being wet at Superman's presence

Not anymore than Snyder would’ve had his daughter not an hero’d

I totally missed the Carol Ferris reference when I first watched the movie.

>Wonder Gal will never give you a lap dance while you wear your Batman suit.
Why live, bros?

very badly

this bad

Whats this low budget made for TV syfy set?

it was never called the DCEU internally

reddit.com/r/DC_Cinematic/comments/738nxe/news_how_the_term_dc_extended_universe_came_to_be/

Grampa Batman!

>reddit
>DC_Cinematic
fucking kill yourself shill

This is dumb.

Bottom looks so washed down and depressing
Does Warner know what colors are?

Almost as if its a magazine scan or something.

welcome to DC

they know orange and blue that's it

Based Whedon

I love seeing the wave of negative comments come but seeing the poster count stay flat. The thought of someone possessing so much brand loyalty thay they're being so triggered by capeshit movies is both sad and amazing. It's going to be like the Wonder Woman months all over.

Has he become a chad yet or is that just a DC Comic thing?

There are less than 2 comments per IP. Calm down you smug user, you are taking company wars too seriously, AND acting like any negative comment against something that you like is a declaration of war.

This is called "having thin skin".

>movie will actually be good
>Sup Forums will hare it because not muh

David Cameron is right

>There are less than 2 comments per IP. Calm down you smug user, you are taking company wars too seriously, AND acting like any negative comment against something that you like is a declaration of war.
>This is called "having thin skin".
LOL This cover up. Sup Forums is going to be on fire with asshurt by the time JL comes with everything from Inhumans to Legacy failing hard. Can't wait.

>hare
as if we needed more proof you DChumps were retarded

You seem beyond mad, user

Wondy will be the only good thing in this shitfest

Damn, Gal really is a great Wondy. Those idiots who want a titcow or a butch don't even understand film and probably never even read Wonder Woman.

All praise The GOAT Lord Zack Snyder, for bringing JL film to us.

I'm not the one still responding with comments that are increasingly more desperate, bro. :^) Just for you, I'll watch Justice League at least twice. It'll be like you're there along with me and paying for a ticket.

Damn Ben affleck was really made for this role. Too bad he didn't do batman movies earlier : He's getting too old.

Batman looks like he's wearing his own Halloween costume from the movie merchandise.

>Does Warner know what colors are?
They asked Marvel but they're still waiting for a reply.

his "punch em up with doomsday" superman got fucking impaled through the chest. That was one of my biggest complaints of BvS. Superman cant come back from a massive hole in his chest.

Do you really care? Really?
Why?

People can't fly or shoot laser out of their eyes either, stop being autistic.

Sure he can, he's goddamn Superman.
My question is what the fuck he's going to do about the giant hole in his uniform. Does that shit self-repair?

sad thing is your retarded ass probably thought you were being clever

MARVEL IS FINISHED!

He has regeneration.

I don't think the DCEU is good for anything but shitposting bait and this thread is perfect evidence of that fact.

haha, memes.

how much screentime for supes, 5 mins?

The fortress or the ship probably weave him a new one

It very well might, given what we've seen of Kryptonian tech in MoS.

finished laughing? not any time soon

>bringing back Superman
>undoing his heroic sacrifice

We also have details about Jesus's return, thanks to merchandise:
"A white variation of the Jesus robe adorned during his time in Sheol, a place where the dead would previously go until Jesus brought the best of them up to heaven."

Simultaneously too much and not enough.
Just enough for those that defend the presentation to claim he's perfect and say that any lack of development was due to it being a team movie.
Just enough for those that hate it to reaffirm their disappointment that the character was botched yet again.
Just enough to troll and countertroll each other with for another three or four years.

Oh look, another piece of DC fake news that gets BTFO a day or two later.

>InB4 "But literally every piece of DC news other than Wonder Woman being good has been 100% correct."
LOL

Yeah? How many movies in we got that, and GOTG? And how many of the other Marvel movies around them had any colors?

And that's not a shot from the actual movie btw, we don't even know what's it gonna look like once it's done.

that's a funny way to spell Aquaman

This is too much. I love it.

t. lex

Regeneration sure id take if Superman and doomsday just died in a huge brawl. Having Superman get impaled with a huge spike in his chest is stupid and will take out the drama and tension in any situation he is in because he can come back from it. If he had been put into like a death coma state with the brawl i could handle it, but the spike nah.

BECAUSE IT IS DEPRESSED! they could be playing Minecraft to.

When will capeshit end so all your cancerous Sup Forumsfags will stop shitting up this board with your terrible movies?

Get back to facebook

what a coincidence, I always stand alone :/

>and will take out the drama and tension in any situation he is in because he can come back from it.
It's your own fault for expecting those things in the first place.

well thankfully these DC retards will be gone by December

It's Farris tho.

Gal Defense Force go home.

You're autistic. Go home.

You dont want tension, drama, or suspense in a movie?

Look i know its a super hero movie and they are going to win in the end and i get them always winning can take some sort of tension out of the film but it should still have some.

I stepped away from these threads and forgot how terrible they were.

Thanks for reminding me.

that faggot is aging faster than solid snake

It's not like his fucking head exploded, user. He got stabbed in the chest. Movie characters have had a lot worse happen to them and make it out alright.

This image would be funny if Watchmen wasn't a huge piece of shit where Jackie Earl Haley is the only good part.

I really hope Affleck's face looks like its transforming in every scene.

It's something good directors have dealt with forever. Ingrid Bergman demanded to be filmed as much as possible from only one angle/side of her face.

This is a good thing.

Trying to make all the movies fit together is slowing everything down, and they barely release movies.

This. It really does get tiresome.

You're that ninja

Yep, and the bad ones have made actors look like mongs.

Dude I got fucking DECAPITATED in high school and now I’m laying ends meet as the fuckin headless horseman, get on my fucking level bro.