Roleplaying

ITT: We roleplay as CTR/Shills after Trump won.

*BOOM BOOM CRASH*

I fully expect CTR shills to drop off or not give a shit about Hillary losing, they will all be out of a job at that point.

Wow guys. Just wow. You little shits don't even realize what you've done. You just elected the most racist, ignorant and unqualified man for president, and he WILL DESTROY all the progress America has made in the past 150 years. This isn't just about Trump. This is about being a good fucking human being. You don't even know how much this meant to me, I have friends whose life is now RUINED because of you. RUINED. I don't even have words to describe how just fucking sad I feel. I'm shaking.

So basically what Sup Forums's been doing for the last four months?

>They actually believe that Drumpf is going to win(They're not fucking joking)

HE'S A RUSSIAN PLANT YOU DUMB FUCKS, He's going to lynch the blacks, crucify your mexican gardener on the boarder, and grab your wife's daughter by the pussy! REEEEE

Would you like any creamer or sugar with that?

Well, I guess it's time to go back to black dick posting.

Sounds about right

Finally! Something is going to change!

NO! SHE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE! IT WAS HER TURN! YOU FUCKING BIGOT CIS WHITE MALE SHITLORDS! THIS IS NOT OKAY! I CAN'T EVEN JUST DLGNDJNJNJLDNCLNSLVNSFLNDLVNDJLBNDJBNLNDVJLNXLCNV

good job drumpfers, now watch as canada takes over as the most powerful western world and you become a pariah state amongst literally everyone who matters at all, this will be a thing i promse you :^)

Literally the only reason he won was because of the fbi. Expect huge spikes in searches for how to change vote this week, only it will be too late. It won't matter though because once Trump sees his favorability numbers drop to zero he'll hand over the WH to Pence.

I can't... cannot believe how this dark underbelly of America could be so racist. Remember my words, November '16 will go down in history as January '33 did - Trump is literally Hitler. Angry white cis men once again destroyed the future.

>Trump fucks up, like usual
>Becomes one of the US most hated president
>Only 1 period
>We get another Bush effect: next prez is a very liberal democrat, hopefully Hillary or Sanders

MFW Sup Forums gets BTFO

this is my greatest fear - but right now, he is our only chance - a glimpse of light within this dark age

The Russians rigged the election. We need to ignore the results and name Hillary POTUS to save our democracy.

Bernie can still win guys!

tdrumph is a ricest and hates shoes and wants to depart medicine's back to medico behind a well!

Thanks Drumpkins I'm out of a job now.
I would've anyway but I have such body issues I need to constantly play victim.

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>"yeah that's me. Swinging gently in the breeze. Wondering how i got here?"
>rewind to a basement dungeon full of nerd virgins shitposting and wanking
>In the end syarts playong

Outside of roleplaying, I also fear this.
Oh god, please dont allow Trump to fuck up.

10/10

Isn't this kind of irrelevant becasue if they are not being payed when she flees wont they take they proxies off and go back to being shitposting leafs?

1) Denial. "This will get turned over, they miscounted the votes. The machines were hacked by Russia."

2) Regression. "OMG, I am LITERALLY shaking and crying right now. I need my tendies. Mom? MOMMIE??"

3) Isolation. "It's not even a big deal. Drumpf won't have any legislative power anyway."

4) Rationalisation. "It's a good thing that Drumpf won because evveryone will see how useless he is. I was secretly hoping he'd win."

5) Fantasy. "Drumpf is a Hillary plant. He's going to step down and let the queen ascend to her throne now he's won it for her."

Etc.

This literally happened with Brexit.

DRUMPFELSTILTKINS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ? YOU PIECES OF ROTTEN SHIT!!111!!

On the positive side, a lot of people will bend the knee. Cognitive dissonance is such hat some people's views of Trump will have to become favourable or else they'll lose their minds.

DELET THIS

Where has CTR gone, though?

They suddenly disappeared en masse over the weekend.

Did they get liquidated or something?

They're around. Some are on /qa/

kek

Next president if Trump fails is Pence.

Pence looks like a decent dude and i believe that he won't let Trump fail.

DRUMFFF DRUMFFF DRUMFFF

BTFO BTFO BGFO

WTF Hillary was supposed to win. I hate Trump now.