ALL IN ON HILLARY

Sam Harris says that Hillary is the lesser of two evils. I can accept that. But the frequency at which he has supported her recently leads me to believe that he thinks much more highly of her than he is actually letting on.

Ben Harris

Oh you mean the guy who shills (((atheism))) wants to destroy the West? Who would've guessed that?!

He sucks and shouldn't be listened to. His argument against Donald Trump boils down to his irrational need to feel smart. Who cares at what level Donald Trump speaks?

And Donald Trump has a higher IQ than Sam Harris too.

This guy has a high verbal IQ and is great at articulating himself. He also has absolutely nothing of value to say. He talks about things that are way out of his league. There's literally no difference between him and your pseudo-intellectual stoner friend besides the fact that Harris has a (((high verbal IQ))).

So, yeah. Been saying for years that Harris is just interested in Israel.

He doesn't give two shits about spreading atheism as atheism to the goyim. What he cares about is making sure that non-religiously inclined people remain friendly towards the Chosen. Any freethought, rigorous, historical investigation into the Abrahamic religions leads one to what is arguably anti-Semtism. His job is to make certain that that doesn't happen.

Harris pushes what is effectively Atheist Zionism.

hi ahmed

Interesting
Haven't really listened to him that much
I've heard the one with Joe and his comedian friend getting wrecked and most of his podcasts that talk about DJT

>a rich far-left jew supporting the anti-white, anti-gun candidate

WOW, didn't see that coming.

Never listen to Jewish political thinkers.

South Korea you're back :D, How's the protesting going?,

sam harris
never heard of him
why did you post a pic of ben stiller

Ya think?

>wants to destroy the West
dafuq you talkin about

That jew knows about the topics he's speaking about. He's not some naive normie.

He's being intentionally deceptive.

>lesser of two evils
I honestly hate people who use this kind of terminology. No one is putting a gun to their head and telling them to vote or anything; these idiots just choose to do it.

It's complicated. But that user is right. There's big money and nefarious intent in the push for atheism.

-t Atheist

>No one is putting a gun to their head
no, but some people view this election that way. they think the consequences of this election are that dire.

>It's complicated

Who the fuck is Sam Harris? That looks like Ben Stiller

this.

>He doesn't talk like me
That's literally harris' main objection to trump.

>That's literally harris' main objection to trump.

from his recent podcast, it sounded like he and andrew sullivan agreed that it was Trumps lack of respect for democracy and free thinking that were their main objections

>atheists talking about ethics

O i am laffin

>vague meaningless terms without any reason or evidence
>objectios

Yeah. That.

I listened to Sam (and I really want to like him), and I think he might be somewhat smart.

But. Jesus Christ he thinks politics is something you can read in a text book. I chuckled at the Trump 5d transdimensional chess memes, but Sam is literally taking Donald at a literal 2 dimension, which is retarded.

And his support for hillary seems pretty orthogonal with his positions on moderate islam.

Dude is all conflicted, probably needs a hug.

>Trumps lack of respect for democracy and free thinking

No, sullivan says trump is literally hitler.

Harris says trump is a literal retard because he talks funny.

They don't disagree with eachother exactly, but It's obvious that the objections one has don't hold a huge amount of sway with the other.

Harris thinks trump is a literal low IQ narcissist child who doesn't understand the gravity of the presidency.

What are his actual arguments?

I listened to it. To be honest, I think their criticisms are fair in most respects. The thing that bugged me is the idea that Hillary is any better.

After a solid hour, or more, of talking about the Clintons and the bullshit surrounding them that we know of already; the arguments of what essentially amount to "What if..." when it comes to Trump just seem tame.

If Sam was arguing for voting third party, it would at least make some sense. But going through that and then saying she's the "lesser evil" is fucking retarded.

Same shit with Bill Maher, that filthy kike even donated 1 gorrillion dollars for Shillary's campaign.

funny thing is, trump has a higher IQ