Started watching to fill void in heart after watching gravity falls(first time)

>started watching to fill void in heart after watching gravity falls(first time)
>void is bigger and yearns for this now
I have a crush on star, first non-anime gril that is my waifu

watch legend quest. a lot more gravity falls like

so much so they're redesigned ghost girl has a lot of Pacifica qualities

The modern cartoon that's most like GF is SDMI.
Admittedly it's still very different though, because GF is incredibly unique.

Yeah. Star is cute.

Do grils like her even exist?

I knew one but guess what she was taken, of course

She was also a heavy drug user and slit her wrists for the thrill but otherwise a really cool person!!

This is why 2d will always be better, no real gril could be as pure and innocent. Just a bunch of roasties

>She was also a heavy drug user and slit her wrists for the thrill but otherwise a really cool person!!
dude, no, that is not the type of baggage i can handle, depression, insecurity, feelings of inadequecy that's that baggage i can handle, a drug-user who self harms for the sheer thrill, no

girls like Star do exist, just like girls like Jackie exist, they're probably naive college girls who don't understand how terrible the world is

gravity falls was shit and a complete cocktease. fucking Martin Mystery has more mystery solving than GF.

I don't understand Star waifufags. There are practically perfect cartoon waifus, and you choose this literal autist bug?

>There are practically perfect cartoon waifus

Like who?

>optimistic
>pure and innocent
>happy-go-luck
>cute
>spontanious and energetic personality
>adventurous
Just what I need to cure my depression and get me out of here. Grade A waifu material

This is why

and a cuck, don't forget the cuck part.

First 2 yes, the last one is too lewd and impure

>depression, insecurity, feelings of inadequecy that's that baggage i can handle
You say that now, but wait until you're in her car and she starts rambling about how she forgot her meds while driving.

Not him but when he said that he meant something like
>a-user, do you think Im pretty? Y-you wont leave me r-right user? I want you to a-alway be with me. I know Im not good enough for you b-but please stay with me, I-I'll try my best. If you leave me I dont think I'll be able to keep on living

i said depression, schizophrenia is a completely different pile of laundry i can't handle

i don't mind giving validation, and i'd be very emotionally supportive

I too would not mind a gril who was emotionally dependant on me

Here you go, faggots. She's basically Star in every way (down to being a princess) but 100 times better. And she's from a Disney show too.

The show looks shit, what made star great was good charecter development, she's very loveable and the plot of the show was also great. Also romance and shieet

That show has awesome character development and amazing plotlines, and the strongest female characters I've ever seen in a cartoon to boot (not in the feminist way though).

And as for romance... let's just say something like SVTFOE is not even in the race to compete

bump

SVTFOE is inspired by anime and Star strictly follows genki template. No surprise it attracts the same audience.

>practically perfect cartoon waifus
i don't want perfection you shitty anime waifufag, go back to a where all your anime has nothing but cute and perfect girls doing nothing and their biggest flaw is being clumsy you fat sack of ungargled rancid cum

I just said CARTOON waifu, did you even READ my post? is a very well-rounded character BTW (from a cartoon, not an anime).

you still disgust me you pus-drinking neckbeard who waifus a character he couldn't hold a conversation with

>implying your shitty waifus are intelligent enough to hold conversations with anyone

i can't hear you over all the sobbing you're doing under the discovery that a perfect waifu is boring and won't have anything to talk about

>practically perfect as a person
>practically perfect as a waifu
You fucking moron, those are NOT the same!

Agreed. She is near perect waifu.

it's good!

I've met girls like her before, but a lot of them had lots of baggage/a dark side.