Fractured But Whole Hype Thread

Who hyphy for the release next week on Oct. 17th?

Who's side are you going to take, the Coon or Mysterion? What are your hopes for the storyline?

Also, who's side did you take in the Stick of Truth. Kyle or Cartman's?

>Oct 17th
>next week
So this is the power of South park fans

fuck, this is what being a NEET does to you
stay in school kids

I plan on siding with the Freedom Pals. I sided with Kyle in SoT.

Basically, fuck Cartman

but the freedom pals' characters suck compared to coon and pals.

The turned based combat ruins it.

how else would you make the combat work?

Do you have to pic a side? I thought the whole point of SP was that there were no good sides? Seems hypocritical, like when they did the Wheel of Fortune apisode

This might be my favorite title of a video game, ever.

The Elves' side because like Kyle I'm a moralfag.
I will take Freedom Pal's side this time.
I do hope there is a more branching narrative here though, I want an excuse to replay the game twice.

Why Freedom Pals? Is it as simple as "it's not Cartman"?

I'll be taking the Coons side because his heroes are cooler

>Mosquito
>Human Kite
>Fast Pass
>Super Craig

I like all the main 4 boys actually, but if I had to rank them it would be
>Kyle
>Kenny
>Cartman
>Stan
But I specially love's Kenny cheesiness as Mysterion, so that's why I want to side with them.
Besides, with everything I've seen on the trailers it seems like choosing sides won't matter. Tons of scenes have kids from both sides together with Douchebag.
The real question is who will be your main team?
>Mysterion
>Human Kite
>Fastpass
I'd be an Elementalist.

>Cartman and Kyle on the same side
are Kyman fags jacking off at the thought of this? or was it better when they were kings of the two kingdoms?

I'd go with a team of my best boys

I know they do. But Mysterion is what sells the team for me

Who's going to have Tweek and Craig on their team all the time? I know I am.

It's gonna be Kyle and Cartman for me

I think Butters/Prof Chaos won't be playable. Only the characters in the Ubisoft Pages will be.

>no butters
fuck

Actually the trophy list leak implies Butters will be a buddy

You get this trophy by using every buddies Ultimate (besides Cartman's for some reason)

yay!

My guess is that Butters will switch sides towards the end of the game and Cartman will be the main baddie

Final battle will be between your character and Cartman/Cthulhu

How much of the game have you lot spoiled for yourselves so far?

is the plot leaked or something?

Kyle's side, because I really like Kyle and Stan, and Kenny was basically a non-factor.
In this I'm obviously picking Freedom Pals, because not only is Kenny actually interesting when he's Mysterion but I love Stan. Also like this guy I always prefer to play as the good side, but of course I will usually replay the game as the bad side afterward if I liked it enough. I wonder if Kyle is just a loser with no self-respect in this game or if there's actually a good reason why he's siding with Cartman/Butters over his real friends.

t. plays bioware and bethesda games

Don't think so, I'm referring to the tons of content already uploaded by youtubers and game reviewers.

>season pass
Will it be content that's worth it or will ubisoft jew me with useless costumes?

Today I will remind them.

>Cartman
>Butters
>Kenny
>Goes against Kyle
Not really a decision

>Uplay

Nah.

I'm going in almost completely blind

I went with Cartman. Which is odd because Kyle is my favourite character of them all, but I found I’d grown attached to the KKK and decided to just carry on with them. I knew it’d all come together in the end anyway, and now leading up to the hype of TFBW I’m replaying the game and I’ll be picking Kyle to switch it up.

I still have no idea who to pick in the next game though. Will probably be a harder decision.

This is the most interesting trophy achievement imo

Invasive Tumor Removal-- Defeat Mutant Cousin Kyle

Cartman, Butters was the deciding factor though and it was mainly because i decided to try to play New Kid genuinely, and Kyle wasn't exactly on his best behaviour either for the game, i mean, sure Elves ARE entitled so it fits, but you get my point.

There is also the whole FUCK ELVES point and that is unarguable.

It is definitely overkill, but you should remember that SoT was leaked several days before release and readily available and cracked like 2 days before, makes sense that they would double down on the sequel.

I wouldn't have bought, much less preordered, SoT if i hadn't played the first day the day before release.

>next week on Oct. 17th

Retarded ass nigga

Always side with Cartman. That way you get to hear more of his lines.

Characters you hope to see as bosses or enemies in the game? This one may top my list.

I really hope he shows up again especially give then cliffhanger of him in the Stick of truth

The Coon's arch nemesis

whut the fuck, you have to choose a faction

Why are the creators shilling for CNN now? I thought they were agaisnt that? Was it ubisoft??

Fags.

I'm sort of hoping for Manbearpig (true form) to show up somehow. Maybe Mephesto can accidentally make a real one, I know he's in the game this time. That would be perfect, actually.

>I have created things that will change the world for the better.
>Pig and elephant DNA may not splice; but pig, bear, and human proved to be highly compatible.
>Unfortunately, due to a horrible mutation in the cloning process, it was born with only a single hideous...ly normal ass.
>Truly, my greatest failure......
>Moving on!

Can I play Stick of Truth right now if I just preorder FBW? Website is confusing.

yep! i preordered it the other day, on the ps4 store though. been playing stick of truth since

How is the website confusing? It outright tells you that you can play now if you pre order it you ding dong

Because right below it it says that you get SoT on FBW Launch

you get it now for sure

If I don't get to beat the shit out of him I'll be disappointed.

Also the Canadian Devil, and maybe the Succubus as a normal enemy.

t. fatass

Kyle's Side because it made no fucking sense and I just wanted to see what it would be like to be a complete moron, knowing everyone else could tell me what the correct side was like.

Cartman. Always Cartman first. If I ever do a girl playthrough, I'll pick Kyle then probably.

I stuck by the first friend I made

Good, because that little pussy is WAY stronger than Stan and his gay dog.

I will once that's permitted, and we know it'll happen again.
Then maybe kenny or butters after that.

kyman is so kewl

>Basically, fuck Cartman
Literally the only right answer

Who's on both teams though?

He really was. I found myself hating switching to other party members. The fuck am I gonna do with Jimmy?

Do you get SoT if you preorder on Steam?

Yes

No it doesn't.

Yeah, I'm a bit confused about that myself.

I'm also curious about that. Not that I wouldn't mind a special costume.

I picked Cartman on my first playthrough. Because he convinced a black kid to join the KKK, and I wanted to hear more of his dialogue. Also, FUCK ELVES.

I'll pick Cartman first, and then Kenny on the second playthrough.

The coon's a bit of a coon, so I'll go with Mysterion's side.

My man! That's exactly what I did, and plan on doing.

Heidi as Coongirl would be the best, but there's no way. I think this game has been in development since long before they thought of the Heidi plotline in S20.

What if in the October 12 episode they get rid of Heidi just not to have her in tfbw? they'll just add memorial shit in the school hallways or something

They wouldn't do that so early in the season.

This.

Remember when Cartman wasn't a complete pushover bitch and could hold his own in a fight?

What if they already added her as a cameo side quest? That would explain why they reunited the couple in "Put It Down"

I sided with Cartman because he's my favorite character and my other favorites were on his side (Kenny and Butters, mainly butters), I'm indifferent to Stan, fuck kyle, and FUCK elves.

Sided with elves on 2nd playthrough hatted fighting Butters. Betrayed Kyle because fuck him he made me beat my best friend.

Now it's hard since Cartman and Kenny are on opposing sides and butters is on neither side and a villain I think.

Professor Chaos is listed as being down with CnF. His note says he's the bad guy (but not really) and that he really milks the Hero/Villain thing against Mysterion. So chances are if you side with the Coon you'll get to join forces with Professor Chaos.

Considering its price, It better be worthwhile content. Like campaigns or what not.

If I knew it included extra content and story stuff down the line I'd be all over that. I'm more iffy on paying out the nose for some bonus cosmetics, but I DID often take a big hit in stats in SoT just so I could look cool while fighting. Not that it held me back, I'm fuckin good at timed hits son. SMRPG:LotSS trained me well.

I don't know what the season pass will have. I got 20% off on the Gold Edition from the ubisoft store. I used 100 uplay points or w/e they are just so I wouldn't feel as ripped off if it's just cosmetic crap.

If there's any fellow aussies who are planning on buying Gold Edition for PC, just get it from the ubisoft store. You'll be saving $20+(or more if you use 100 uplay points like I did) since it is about $133(AUD) on the steam store.

I can't decide whether to preorder it. I apparently have 515 Ubipoints, thanks to my old Assassins Creed clear the map addiction. But it's a Ubisoft game, so probably bugged to hell initially, and I don't know if there will be enough content to justify full price after doing that already for SoT.