Uh oh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
youtube.com/watch?v=onHOp0W0nRo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is anyone taking (((cnn))) seriously still?

I feel as if it'll have little to no effect.

>black turnout down by 35% in early voting
>suddenly a black church gets firebombed

How desperate can they be?

Did you see that "Donald Trump was here" signature under that vote Trump graffiti?

Someone has to stop this madman!

Wouldn't it make more sense to write something like fuck Hillary if you are firebombing churches?

Seems odd to burn a church and then spraypaint a message about performing a civic duty.

whatcha doing rabbi

Hey rabbi, whatcha doing?

Hey Rabbi, watcha doin?

Again, I ask:

Why would a SOLID RED state resort to terrorism to get people to vote red?

This reeks of false flag.

Pedophile supporting CTR faggots
You know all those guys that haven't been showing up?
They're turning states evidence to the FEC for deals, there will be no deals for you
enjoy you prison time

Killing yourself is also certainly an option faggots

>proof you have been here to long

False flag by the DNC due to black voter turnout being so low.

(((((((false flag)))))))

Nothing weird here :^)

>why would someone like dylan roof shoots blacks in a church?
>mustve been ctr false flagging
this is what you sounds like, nigger

Hey rabbi. Watcha doing?

Dylan was a "muh Confederacy will rise again" fag.

It makes no sense for someone supporting Trump to burn down a church.

If I wanted to call it a false flag I would need only point to yours.

Trump supporters aren't known for being particularly intelligent

Looks like Operation Dreidel Spin was a success. Congratulations rabbi.

Arson is often a false flag is these instances

The shooting by Dylan, wasn't

t. Arson squad

Trump should condemn and then pay to rebuild anyway as a statement against such behavior. Bam, turn it around on them.

Of this is trumps jo cox, I'd say the democrats are giving up.

>another ausfag cop on Sup Forums

sheeeeeeeeiit

why would they keep trying to false flag ever since it came out they had paid protesters? they're so fucking thick in the skull so used to things automatically going their way. idiots.

I bet we will find out it was a Black dude, but the media will bury it instantly

Are Hillary supporters?

The alt right should rebuild the church

Not a false flag, that's just what black people do. They fake shit to start drama.

Anyone got the pic of the Jewish spray painting a swastika?

you kids ignored my thread on what we had to do to elect trump I warned you all if you can go back and find it you might still have a chance you have 3 hours and counting down

Do I even need to say it?

This. It would go against everything the dems have been saying.

Let's start a gofundme. Also, when dems refuse to help us it'll look bad on their part.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1dnqKGuezo

Up the RA?

Wait, what proxy am I even using?

this desperate.

So I guess Mississippi and Louisiana are going blue. Good job drumpfkins, you had to fuck this up with your racism, didn't you? You just had to insert your own stupidity and racism into this, didn't you? Fuck, Drumpfkins are so fucking stupid.

He could.. but it might bring more attention to the story than it deserves and you know the media would spin it into trump supporters are the kkk again.

Also during Ferguson they did the same thing with burning their own church and claiming the kkk did it.

It's obvious what happened here.

F A L S E
L
A
G

>why would someone like dylan roof shoots blacks in a church?
>all trump supporters are roof CUZ DEYS RAYSIS,
You're such a faggot

Nice ID, Satan. I always knew you'd be Australian.

this

Sounds like the same people who did that RNC center.

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

You know it's funny that they wrote 'Vote Trump' instead of something more convincing like 'Fuck Black People'. So false flag it hurts.

And people are going to reply to you seriously. At this point, I have no hope for most Sup Forumslacks.

Hey, Pastor Dontrell...whatcha doin'?

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Lol fuck off, the leftists who burnt it down should do it.

Trump supporters are such awful human beings, funny how they claim to be such upright religious citizens and yet here they are fire bombing a church. Absolutely disgraceful.

Well, usually there's some serious posts to reply to, but what do you do if there aren't? Are you proposing that we not reply to anything? Preposterous, I say.

>taking (((cnn))) seriously still?
Have they had any laughable election coverage today? I could use a good kek at the Don Lemon faggot

But remember, democrats think black people are literally retarded, let's prove them wrong! #BlacksKnowBetter #FalseFlag

Fuck off.
Niggers burned their church down and someone else should rebuild it?
Fuck them.

Reminds me of the mosque that got partly burned in Canada right after Turdeau won

Just a (((coincidence))) I guess....

This is, huh, wow

What evidence is there that a Trump supporter actually did this?

Seriously, this past year we've seen vandalism done against Trump supporters and those that did it usually brag about the crime on social media. Honestly, if we or any other pro-Trump place did this, then there would be photos or an archived thread somewhere.

This is the most transparent false flag I've ever seen in my life.

getting desperate

The only effect will be blowback against the democratic perpetrators.

Because only Trump supporters want you to vote for Trump? How dense are you?

>inb4 its done by shillary supporters

The fact that the lib said "vote trump" is enough for the media to say it's 100% definitely a trump supporter

It doesn't even make logical sense. If "Vote Trump" was written by a supporter, what message were they even conveying?

It can't be "Vote Trump... OR ELSE!" since they already committed the crime.

It can't be "Vote Trump... OR THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU!" because how could they even know who they voted for?

It can't even be "Vote Trump... sorry but we need the votes" because Mississippi is already solid red and voting for Trump.

I'm having trouble believing it is even a false flag because it is so obvious and foolish.

That is the definition of false flag, homo

So in a state that is solidly in Trumps column, someone felt the need to intimidate people to vote for Trump?

>WATCHA DOIN' RABBI?

If it said vote for Hillary they would blame trump supporters.

>Hey Jamal, whatcha doin?

Why is "hate crime" a thing? I sure as hell don't care why someone trashed my property, I just want them to answer for their crime.

WAY too obvious.

>the mosque that got partly burned in Canada
Was that the one in Peterborough? Mudslime false flagging aside, that was clearly an insurance scam, the cunts could get enough converts to pay the rent

This, not even the most retarded of Trump supporters would think this act would gain him support.

>what is false flag

If they torched a normal church it would just be a good hearted prank. Because it's aimed at black people it has stemmed from hate

Is this the argument of an intelligent person? No, it isn't.

the shills are getting scary desperate now

my guess is this won't be the last false flag event like this

remember jo cox and remember it'll get worse before it gets better

yerb id wurz dongle duck behin dis

damn this is relevant as fuck rn

this is an act of terrorism. Clearly someone wants to influence the election through intimidation. It seems that a Clinton supporter decided to use the threat of a trump presidency to intimidate blacks into voting. Terrorism is always counter-revolutionary. There is no such thing as revolutionary terrorism because revolutionaries are always temped by adoration; they always fall for a romantic vision. No trump supporter would even dream of doing this unless it were part of a retarded plan to discredit Clinton supporters as a group. Would anyone else like a line of coke?

Jo Cox desperate

this is a classic false flag op

fucking shills arent above burning churches.

>today
Idk, I been working all day. But it's got to the point where even my normie friends mock them on jewbook

Its more about intimidating black voters than about actually convincing anyone to vote for him

Retard

The general public, as a collective, isn't known for being intelligent in any capacity.

>hate crime

Lmao this is why you should be terrified of libshit "hate crime" laws

A nigger can punch you and eh it's a minor assault

You punch a nigger though and it's life in prison for nazi evil hate crime

Hive mind

Bullshit. This is an obvious false flag. Trump panders hard to the black community and to churches in particular.

That is the problem with this crap and why it will fall flat on its face.

Is this the Jo Cox of the election?

Why would a trump supporter burn a church? Trump is a God fearing man. Sounds like yet another case of hey liberal whatcha doin!

Nice dubs m8. Checked

Trump is going to use this false flag and leverage it to his advantage, just watch the spin doctor work his magic, he's not called the Teflon Don for nothing.

I bet he flies in on his helicopter, holds a massive positive meeting with the local pastors and preachers, then declares he'll be funding the rebuilding of the church in full

Pretty weak, probably a trial run. Wait until a "trump supporter" shoots up a school or something.

if that happens then he will be the prime suspect

FFS sakes have a look at this jew
>WHICH CANDIDATE WILL WIN THE CHARACTER TEST? ON CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=onHOp0W0nRo
>Trump is a sociopath ~1:13
You can make this shit up, a kike trying to argue for Hillary based on character

hey rabbi whatcha doin?

false flag

I am so going to hell. someone deploy emergency mental health doohickey so this doesn't actually happen. please. I actually remember Columbine. Horrible.