Has there been any studies done on the correlation between height and voting for Trump...

Has there been any studies done on the correlation between height and voting for Trump? I have a feeling most of you are short or otherwise unattractive, which makes girls reject you, which makes you hate women, which makes you vote for Trump.

Just something to make you think, reflect upon your own actions and even perhaps reconsider your choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3743802/Does-HEIGHT-away-political-party-Researchers-say-tall-individuals-likely-Republican.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you seen the average hillary supporter

I am a 6'5" light skinned spic and I am voting Trump

Nah 6'2" here and happily married, its pure projection to think Trump supporters "hate" women

>makes you hate women

Ooooooh I see.

>Flag

Yeah it's a swede.

>Be ugly
>Need to compensate for ugliness by being "nice" to girls
>agree with everything they say
>vote for clinton

Is there a correlation between being Swedish and sucking Somali cock?

I have a hunch that there is.

I'm 6'2" and I'm voting Trump.

>did not mention their heights
Should I interpret that as you three being sub-6 feet?

What about the correlation between weight at voting for Hillary?

6'1 Trump voter. Getting laid is not difficult.

This dude summarized it perfectly. Nice guy beta """""male polyamorists""""" are the ones voting Hillary.

You're not an alpha male just because you're a limp-wristed lanklet.

Now go back to your cuckshed.

Are you insinuating that voting for Hillary would make a person taller and more attractive?

I'm 6'1", have a sexy gf, and I'm voting for Trump. Only downfall is that she is a Jew.

6' on the nose. Thanks for playing Gustav, Clara was fantastic

6 foot 3 and you should kill yourself

Im 6'4 and have a girlfriend but okay.

6'5", would vote Trump if I could get away with it, watched each debate with the wife and had our own little debate alongside each time (and I Blew her TFO.)

6'3 - 205 lbs here. Don't have a girlfriend but have several friends who are girls that I fuck regularly. Is your anal cavity devastated?

>once again neglects to mention his height
Confirmed for manlet

>Clara with a C
Dropped

/Thread

6'1.
Fucked ~25 girls.
Have easy time getting girls.

I'm short but have attractive face and hair but I guess my height and skinny fat body cancels that out. Women still seem interested in me though.

>Has there been any studies done on the correlation between height and voting for Trump?

Yes.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3743802/Does-HEIGHT-away-political-party-Researchers-say-tall-individuals-likely-Republican.html

The taller you are the more likely you are to have conservative political views.

I dunno about Trump but there have been studies showing greater height correlates with right wing views.

>i have no arguments so i resort to social shaming tactics thinking they will work here

What you don't get is constant social shaming is what brings people here and forces people to stop caring about it.

If you really gave a shit you would change your tactics

Statistically trump supporters have smaller p*n*s's. Not body shaming, just stating the facts.

Shitty bait but 90% of fraternity chads are voting trump the GDI's all vote hillary and are by far uglier and shorter.

Because liberals have to make up for their inability to physically look down on others.

you're right user. I'm 5'5" but if i was 6'4" i would not care whether or not HRC was a total farce of a candidate that is under federal investigation for treasonous acts against the wellbeing of the american people. You're totally right.

>dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3743802/Does-HEIGHT-away-political-party-Researchers-say-tall-individuals-likely-Republican.html

>Men tend to be more conservative than women

Who knew

This. In my experiences the manlets vote Hillary more often than manlets vote Trump.
Being pussywhipped > being resentful, in this case.
>t. 6'3'' faggot

Is this literally the intellectual level of Hillary Supporters?

You're Short and Ugly, that's why you have different Political Views than me, I'm so smart, Reflect on that.

You literally typed this out, and sound like this to everyone but yourself, you delusional faggot

I'm voting for DJT to keep my right to call you a Delusional Faggot like you are, and to Shoot you in the Face if you ever step foot on my Property Cuck Bitch

You're right OP. I'm 4'9" and I support Drumpf because I have a tiny dick and testosterone deficiency, which is why I feel the pathological need for someone who grabs women right in the pussy to lead USA. I'm also a homosexual chicken farmer who smokes weed every day and takes it in the back door from muslim immigrants. You and me would have a good time together, I think.

THEY DID A STUDY

TURNED OUT MOST WHO ARE ANTI TRUMP ARE SHORT, OVERWEIGHT, BEEN BULLIED IN HIGH SCHOOL, AND EXHIBIT FEMININE QUALITIES

>correlation between height and vote
>short or otherwise unattractive, which...

Put a little bit more effort into the subtlety of your posts.

LOL pls be real

I actually believe this, just a quick search on Google or YouTube will prove this as well.

I think OP is upset because he thought some Trump supporter just Fuck'd his GF and turned him into a Cuck

I thought only Americans had this whole height fetish.

sage

pls no

6'8, married to a more attractive than me woman, begrudgingly voting trump, because Hillary is simply too corrupt, she must lose.

It is time for a woman president, it is never ever time for Hillary.

5'7
But the real question is why I'm taking a lecture from a cucked Swede?

Fuck off Sven. I am 5'5" and have a septum & nostril piercing and purple hair. I am also married and the mother of two sons. I fucking love Trump.

Have you seen a Clinton or Sanders rally? Only cucked, beta males there. I guess you can identify yourself in them. Jävla fjollbög.

Cliton is fat prob fater than Trump on the beI chart.

Either way, he's taller and a man, so it's disguised better

No.
I want America to be great again so my children will have a better future