I'm reading Uncanny X-Force because because I heard good things about it and holy fuck...

I'm reading Uncanny X-Force because because I heard good things about it and holy fuck, Psylocke's birth family are awful people. Are they usually like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

www69.zippyshare.com/v/yM0xTV85/file.html
www111.zippyshare.com/v/0Z3T6LMt/file.html
www69.zippyshare.com/v/sDUPXQFG/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, I didn't feel like Remender captured them especially well.

Brian has always had problems, but he was never as bad as he was portrayed in Otherwolrd.

Mostly he was a drunk that would on occasion be emotionally abusive to his lover Meggan

I've always wanted to read Captain Britain, Sup Forums. Any recommendations?

The Alan Moore/ Alan Davis Captain Britain stuff ( all out of print sadly)
Then Excalibur, Claremont's run followed by Alan Davis' run

He was also Peter Parker's roommate in college.

Uncanny X-Force is so great.

Crooked World is his best story.

The sad thing is that the run before Moore's is even harder to find, and you're pretty much left with no context if you don't read it.

Agreed, but the treatment of Otherworld and Captain Britain was bad. Just bad.

having trouble finding good scans of it, alas

readcomicsonline x-men archives

It is by far my favourite run. Any recommended books, who are similair?

I don't suppose you have volume 2 in color?

where can I read about the crazy evil omega mutant Braddock brother?

Jamie's not evil! He's just a lunatic.

X-Force Vol. 1 - Angels and Demons (2008) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-PhD)
www69.zippyshare.com/v/yM0xTV85/file.html

Uncanny X-Force Vol. 1 - Apocalypse Solution (2011) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www111.zippyshare.com/v/0Z3T6LMt/file.html

X-Force-Cable - Messiah War (2009) (digital TPB) (Minutemen-Slayer)
www69.zippyshare.com/v/sDUPXQFG/file.html

>reading Ellis' Excalibur
Sorry mang, Pete Wisdon is too shitty for me to give it the time of day. Last thing I need is watching Warren Ellis fuck Kitty.

Jamie is actually a weak ass character.

He started out as a generic aloof big brother who raced formula one cars under Claremont's original Captain Britain run.

Jamie DeLano retconned him a grade-A scumbag: sold drugs, killed people, sold black people as slaves, killed relief workers and sold the pretty female relief workers as rape toys for rich Muslims, etc. Brian basically leaves him to be tortured to death when he finds out that Jamie was captured by a disfigured African who took over a tribe that Jamie tried to sell off as slaves.

Claremont brought him back/retconned him a reality warper who's powers were actually quite weak in terms of being line of sight. Sat-Yr-9 had Gateway recruit him and he murdered one of the British military folk Excalibur dealt with when Sat-Yr-9 revealed herself to Brian/revealed that she murdered the real Courtney Ross.

Later writers dialed down Jamie's insanity and gave him a freudian excuse for why he went evil (he was jealous of Brian/only gave a fuck about Psylockes, who he legit cares about).

Really disappointed Remender killed Jamie off as by the end he was cured of his madness.

Moore and Davis don’t get enough recognition for their Britain stuff. It’s a real shame.

His powers must have gotten more powerful at some point, cause I read some stories where he was much stronger than line-of-sight.

Can't believe Marvel doesn't try and keep it in print with a big " FROM THE AUTHOR OF WATCHMEN etc" mark on the cover of the collection. For fucks sake they put out a Night Raven collection from Marvel UK, are they that mad at " Original Author"?

Did nightraven have good comics? All I found were written chapters.