If Trump loses, western civilization is fucked. Only islam can save us

If Trump loses, western civilization is fucked. Only islam can save us.

Islam is one of our problems achmed, i'm not that stupid

>tfw the idea Trudeau's wave of 450,000 immigrants per year + Hillary's open border policy and mass legalization of new Hispanic voters
NA is officially lost if Trump loses

the fuck youre talking about
islam hangs drug dealers and gays and allow men to beat women
that's not what western civ is all about
Id rather have the west controlled by SJW and trannies than it being turned into an islamic state

People have to realize for how disgusting muslims are, we have a common enemy.

Fuck off ahmed. Orthodox Christianity is the way.

Former Trump voter here. As a father of two beautiful daughters, I simply cannot vote for that sexist bigot who would sexually assault my daughters if he just had a chance.

Besides we cannot give him the nuclear Iaunch codes.

A west controlled by sjws and trannies is what is turning us into an Islamic state

All Muslim countries are shit, you retard. It will end the civilisation.

Muslims still believe in witchcraft

When Islam wins you can say goodbye to science.

damnit germany snap out of it

>islam
>civilization

this slav gets it
without the muslims in russia, it wouldve been richer than australia

hello, russian bro.

i admire you. i think of you as the boss of europe.

tell me about your country. do you support trump?

Are you KIDDING ME?
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING TRAITOR

>prosperety

>islam hangs drug dealers and gays and allow men to beat women
If that's your argument AGAINST islam instead of FOR islam, then you're a supreme beta nu-male cuck.

Who cares about science? Science is for nerds.

YOU STILL TRY TO ADVERTISE ISLAM !!!
WHERE ARE YOU FROM SAVAGE?

the only countries in the world that executes drug dealers are muslim ones
they're anti drug and pro violence. we simply cant let these barbarians rule the west.
SJW or bust

Wrong.

"Yeah, to counter SJW degeneracy let's embrace Islam degeneracy"
Makes sens, ahmed

It does make sense. Think about it.

>Islam
>saving anyone but their own ass
No fuck off Ahmed. You, again, are the reason why we'll end with a third world war on our hands you goddamn cuck.

wtf I hate France now

I'd rather see human extinction than live under the flag of Islam. Stop this stupid fucking meme at once.

I hope they day comes when we throw you of europe out, once and for all

Trump will win.
You are next.
I hope you don't have gold tooth fillings
I'll find out soon.

>Let's treat the symptoms and not the disease.
You're fucking scum. Go back to your sharia infested districts of Berlin.
And I know, you'll argue with me about
>How is killing drug dealers, degenerates and putting women in their place not treating the disease?
Treating it would mean to curb immigration and kick out all the "undesirables" the very fucking second they dare committing a crime. I have no problem with people migrating, but they should better respect the rules of their host country and know that they have to subject to their culture and laws.
Cunts like you want a country ruled through fear. And I oppose that. You need to leave, you have no place in a democracy.

Women are the very root of the problem. Open border policy won't be stopped unless we get rid of women's rights.

If Trump loses, I will convert to Islam. I promise.

Should I convert to Sunni Islam or Shia Islam? Shias seem pretty down to earth t b h

Shia are cucks.

Confirmed virgin, with cuck tendencies. No Ahmed to see here.

yeah but sunnis look ridiculous and spew nonsense

Only a beta virgin would defend sluts on the internet. Go back to /r/eddit.

Fucking cucks. Dont jump the ship if it goes bad. Fuck you and your numale energy.

Fuck off, Muhammed.

> best comeback I've ever seen
Oh Kevin. How close were you to offing yourself?

if they didnt want to get rid of all alcohol i would be fine with them

It's ironic that if Europe became completely muslim, the ethnic Europeans would probably be a lot better at behaving according to the laws of Islam than the Arabs. Whites would live like sultans, while Arabs would get their hands cut off for stealing or missing prayer or whatever.

id rather do down in a nuclear explosion than live in a muslim shithole

Only a closet bottom would generalize and call all women "sluts". Just because your mom was one doesn't mean every woman is. Try talking to people for real (But make sure to take that spaghetti out of your pockets!)

save us, russia. pls

>dat projection
If you ever interacted with women IRL, you'd know how worthless they are.

"You look miserable ! I bullet trough your head will help you get better."

i hope so too

Its too late I think
We have to light up the torches
Only a revolution helps

This. The engineered demographic shift will be irreversable without a 4th Reich

>the nukes meme
Goddammit this annoys the hell out of me. Everything is about the nukes. This is a weak argument, besides the fact that you're a goddamn CTR. The chain of command to launch a single nuke can, and would be broken the very second he would unjustifiably launch a nuke.
Unlike you I know how to talk to people. A few of them are cunts, but in general they're pretty chill. Also, would you please just stop eating all those sour grapes? They're not good for your blood pressure.

Seen this post on other trump threads. Fuck off

ins gas mit dir

01 IS GOING TO DDOS THE ENTIRE INTERNET AT 3PM PST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so do shias

>he considers women "people"
You are cucked beyond redeptiom.

alcohol is degenerate

rekt

Yea i'd rather live in a muslim society than a feminist secular one.

Relax Ahmed

Having no self control is degenerate

>subtle "white privilege" in pic

Fuck off Mohammed. Your wives need breakfast before Preschool.

quality post

> Ignoring the Philippines

Lel, come on Hans, stop crying. One might think you're really that retarded if it weren't for your teary eyes.

hOW DO YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING COMPUTER THAT YOU ARE USING RIGHT NOW, CAME TO BE? throw it out the window, computer are totally haram.

I don't defend anyone, much less for recognition. "Being nice" won't get me ahead in life. But being a barbarian like you won't do you any good either. If you want an Islamic country, there's a whole lot of them in the Middle East. They're doing great. Aside from the religious infighting. And killing of apostates, homosexuals, adulterers and heathens. Oh, and their fantastic caste system.

Shit you actually convinced me, I'm totally gonna vote Muhammad now.

>Nice, sunny day.
>No job because the government fucks up.
>Don't care because you are still alive and smoking.
>Grow some vegetables so you don't starve.
>Grow some weed to chill with your mates.
>Get shot.
>President gets praised for killing you.
Truly glorious :^)

Hey Hans, come on, don't let me down. This thread's sliding towards the 10 and I'm still waiting for the bantz my friend.

Is this the original of this pic?

Sup Forums are hypocritical little bitches.
Why won't you convert and practice conservative Islam which actually has fulfill all your wishes. You can be white and practice Islam, you know?
>traditional family
>no sjw degenerates
>traditional virgin wife
>no numales

What do you want more? Muh beer and pork? Nobody gives a shit if you drink as long as you don't get shitfaced because that is degenerate even by Sup Forums standards. Come home to Islam, white man.

Hans has no time for bantz.
Muhammed called, he needs the mosque vacuum cleaned.

Seems like it. Must be a great honor to serve under his local imam.
Yeah go fuck yourself. We don't need your barbaric religion to achieve that.
>Hey look kuffir, we can offer you all you want, just become subservient to us and live as a third class citizen, where we take all your freedoms and joy and replace them with prayers and more prayers in between honor killings and generally shitty lives.
Go away Trudeau. You have a country to ruin.

Man beer and pigs are our very food culture

TRY THE FUCK, TO RUN YOUR OWN COUNTRY MUSLIM PARASITE, WHO SITS IN CANADA

>American vother
>Germany flaag

???????

pedophilia
zoophilia
polygamy
abolishing morals
societal stagnation
sanctioned lying

need I go on how it doesn't reflect any of our values?

Yea, you can go fuck yourself.
No idea how old you are, if you are trolling or actually serious but a shitstorm is brewing in Europe m80. Current leadership is failing and more people are starting to revolt.
Bring it on cuck.

He could live in Germany. But let's all be honest, he's a CTR. Unpaid even.

Your list are the "values" or western society today. In order to fix this, we need islam.

>3rd class citizen
That makes no sense. If whole Europe would convert, there would be no 3rd or second class citizen. We are not Jews who will only treat you correct if your mother was a jew. Islam knows no borders. And those who insult a fellow religious brother because he was born in another country will be judged by Allah.

You won't achieve shit, because you are full of a atheist cucks.
Your views are contracting but you simply won't realize that.

All religion is shit m80.
>muh invisible sentient being created everything.
Get fucked.

Die

This is literally western society.
Remember when we talked about that pedos will never happen if we legalize fags? Muh Slippery slope actually is happening.

That's like fighting fire with a nuclear bomb.
It'll work but maybe we should find a better solution.

Why aren't you living in a muslim country again?

Oh, yeah, that's right. You're part of the invasion.

im white i have converted to islam mashallah, i also married a white muslim convert

sjws cant criticize me for being a white male anymore

No, Islam makes clear distinctions between proper Muslims and converts. And a country of converts is nothing but cattle.
>cuck
You sure keep using that insult, something bothering you Hans? Come, speak freely, you're among friends.

>Muh underground movements
>it will happen any day now, guys please believe me for the trillion time
Nothing will happen. You will either get cucked into oblivion or join us and make Europe great.

"Islam can save Western civilisation"
Islam will be the death of Western civilisation, and all scientific and medical progress. A new dark age.

>Leaf with a proxy.
Sage.

We need a law in europe which forbids facists religions like islam
Btw freedom of religion and also political asylum was only granted to westerner in the beginning, until ((they)) said everything for everybody after WW2 by that overran the peoples will

The elites, foreigner and the muslims are the biggest problem of the west today

Islam is the problem, Mugamed.

its true men women back in the bedroom and the kitchen more the one wife killing faggots want else could you ask for think about it.

How would a whole continent of converts be a cattle? To whom? The Saudis?

Nigger please

no
bump
everyone needs to know the evils of islam that hangs gays and pro lgbt people like the hero of the alt right, milo yiannopolis

>make Europe great
Like the middle east, where muslims kill muslim because of an ancient book?
>LOL
Islamic values are sewer tier shit.

fuck off m8

>To whom? The Saudis?
Yes, the Saudis. They're the one with the reigns in their hand. A caliphate needs a ruling family, and the Saudis are just the right people for that.
>Nigger please
Hush, don't talk to the mirror.