So what's Sup Forums opinion on catghost so far?

So what's Sup Forums opinion on catghost so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=LoRmPeZdhqw

ITS TIME TO PLAY THE GAME

The hell is with all the weird cat things

You have Puppycat, Bugcat, Catbug, and now a Catghost

It alright

Cats are cute, I guess.

When do they fuck the Hedgehog?

I watch NightMind, too, OP, and CatGhost is actually pretty great so far.

It's fun, very good idea

Did anybody figure out the Window yet? I'm guessing you gotta have it open at a specific time or for a specific amount of time since the clock sincs up with your pc

I think something new happens if you set your clock for 3am? I'm not sure beyond that

Ah, the witching hour. Makes sense after the episode 4 stuff

Why is the Hedgehog Cr1tikal?

I thought the same thing.

You must be 18 to post here.

I was wondering that as well.

it's fine

Deepest lore.

They fuck him up in the second episode if thats close enough to what you meant.

This isn't my thing, but I think the animation is oddly hypnotic, with the fluidity of tween addiction.

I love NightMind so much, he just seems so genuine.

Because apparently it's really easy to get him to do things?

>that cat's voice

Oh shit, that's the project he mentioned?

She's pure sex.
Just look at those tits.

I dunno, he just did a video on CatGhost, so he instantly came to mind when I saw this thread. I only found out about this series through him.

Nope thats petscop

Anyone else get serious Charlie the Unicorn vibes? Good shit, though.

I mean the character dynamic between the 3 of them is basically the same as in charlie the unicorn.
Personally I think it's spongebob that first came up with this setup with spongebob, patrick and squidward.

Eh, maybe I'm splitting hairs, but Spongebob and Patrick are just stupid and enthusiastically trying to be friends, whereas the unicorns and cat ghost are more vaguely sinister with a surface of silliness. Plus, the part at the start of the first episode where Gideon is trying to sleep and they're saying "get up Gideon" is pretty reminiscent of CtU. Again, I enjoy it as it's own thing; this isn't criticism, just observation.

Nah, it's clearly 2H32.

I think you are splitting hairs.
I don't really see how the intent of the characters matters when the results are the same.
It's still 2 weirdos who are friends tormenting a boring straight man who plays off their antics by pointing out how weird they are.
I didn't take it as criticism I was just pointing the earliest example of this dynamic I could think of.
Besides if you wanted to criticize catghost for being derivative then you could just point out that key is a blatant ripoff of tool from petscop.

What do you even call that kind of animation? Everything looks so deceptively smooth but at other points it turns into something a kid made(in a good way).

I want to fuck that cat!

It's rotoscoping

Is gideon a porcupine or a hedgehog?

A JUDGE

Because they payed him to voice the character.

I think it's a cr1tikal impersonation.

It's cr1tikal

I wonder if they didn't mention him in the credits so he his YouTube fame wouldn't hinder the creepy atmosphere

I mean, there's a reason Key calls her a temptress.

the cadence and inflection is too uncanny to not be charlie

so the cat and ghost were witches who were killed by fire/drowning? and the hedgehog was the judge who sentenced them