When's he coming back guys?

When's he coming back guys?

Not soon enough to save Marvel

the Hero Marvel needs but doesn't deserve

Probably sometime after Wolverine sticks his cock in Jean.

he's coming back as the new Apocalypse.

He never left. He will always be in our hearts, even if he can't be at our side.

next year's summer event - SECRET LEGACY

>SECRET LEGACY V CIVIL SECRETS while a completely world changing SpiderMan event occurs at the same time but nobody cares because Slott won't let anyone write anything that affects his SPIDERMAN

1 year, or in marvel time 10 events

3 pr 5 years from now.

>even if he can't be at our side
He'll always be on your right

This image is muh cyclops. this is the exact image I have in my head when I think of the character.

Secret Civil Legacy War confirmed?

next month, mark my words guys

prolly within the next 2 years

He was too good for this disgusting world user :'(

What is more disgusting is seeing these fucking SJW's call him Hitler any time somebody talks about old Cyclops and acting like trying to save his goddamned race was a crime.

So is his skin blue and all he's wearing is those weird boots, a cod piece, the rare but extra-special over the shoulder neck-belt, with matching gloves?

>Cyclops the blue 80s barbarian
Eh, not sure if want. Might be cool.

when he does, have Loveness write it please

At the RIGHT time!

Marvel’s too busy focusing on Squirrel Girl, Moon Girl, Ms. Marvel, and our “absolute” “”””””””””favorite”””””””””” character, Captain Marvel.

Because, y’know, fuck actual writing and good characters when you have DIVERSITY?!

I don't get it.

It's taking Charles like five years and Marvel just didn't know what to do with him, they actively hate Scott because they see him as a Nazi (even though the whole militant against oppression thing could have gone along with their pro BLM and Antifa agenda, but it was too late Scott and his uppity muties as radical white supremacists).