Marvel Legacy Sales

So with the sales week drawing to a close, we should be hearing more about how Legacy actually sold overall. Big Bang is just finishing up their weekly sales summaries. It's bad. We'll see how word from other retailers comes through. Early rumblings was that overall sales and reception were less than ideal.

Big Bang threads should be banned

Sorry this hurt you. We still friends?

I really don't care about marvel's sales but these threads are just a retread of the same stuff over and over again.

It sold 350,000 to retailers, that is the number that matters.

Unsurprising from the early word we've seen. I also really don't see where they go from here. They already pulled the Rebirth card and told everyone that everything is going to go back to the way it was when Marvel was cool. Reception for it was mixed it seems. I can't think of what you could do to win back people other than actually making good books for a few years LOL. Another relaunch and big promotion is going to just alienate more people.

No it's not. What happens next is more important. A big shiny collectible #1 launch is always expected to do well, but if it doesn't get people in the store the next week (like Rebirth) that's not a good sign.

This

>blatant business whoring is okay so long as they agree with our marvel-hating rhetoric

Fuck yourselves mods

>comic industry threads should be banned
more movie threads pls

Get back to your live action thread.

>Regular 55%
>Lenticular 29%
Jesus, that's bad.

>It sold 350,000 to retailers, that is the number that matters.
Do you work for Marvel? Because that's the kind of long term forward thinking they desire in their editorial and management ranks. You should apply.

>blatant business whoring is okay so long as they agree with our marvel-hating rhetoric
Except they want Marvel to do good so they can make money. I mean, it literally says right there that they wanted to trust Marvel for this launch and went against their better judgement. But it ended up costing them money because Marvel refuses to listen to customers and retailers. Sounds like you're just mad people continue being upset at BASED MARVEL because they're treating everyone like shit and making books nobody wants. If neither Marvel nor their few remaining super drones can accept valid criticism then there's no way they change things for the better.

an actual change in leadership could do wonders.

At this point, only shills defend marvel. There is literally no one who would genuinely enjoy current marvel

>a bloo bloo bloo muh direct market

i' m sure marvel is real scared they might go out of business, until they remember that Thor 3 will crush the box office

No one is talking about the movies faggot. You only brought that up because it's the only industry where Marvel can be said to be doing any well. Marvel can tank their entire comic division without it even affecting what the studios are doing.

marvel comics doesn't participate in profits from the movie

Where is didio poster?

>Unless Legacy #1 becomes HUGE next week or two, this thing cost us money

Fucking lol.

Papa Disney on the horizon gonna cut down these Marvel cucks pretty soon

>>Lenticular 29%
>Jesus, that's bad.
I mean: did you SEE the fucking things? They were hot garbage.

>bazinga

This it's hard to call it a lenticular when it's literally color/no color