Elon Musk

Is he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSHUha9ABNY
fortune.com/2016/01/30/transportation-secretary-hyperloop-funding/
youtube.com/watch?v=MP5Z14X-moM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Turbo-betacuck when it comes to women. Still simping for his ex-wife he re-married and then divorced-raped AGAIN.

Genius with business and tech, idiot with women.

>Is dating a well known gold digger

No

What is wrong with his face?

Did he have alot of plastic surgery or something?

It also has the look of someone who was fat all their life and then lost alot of weight

He's fucking ineducible autist. He lost half his shit to one white western whore and immediately found another?
You don't fuck white whores unless you are some nog or slav who has nothing to lose

No, he's a pseudosciecne obnoxious faggot

One of the few who recognize the biggest risk to the American middle-class isn't immigrants or trade, it's AI and robotics.

He's alright in my book.

This guy gets it.

White South Africans come out weird looking.

All women who do this deserve death and I'm actually surprised how many of them aren't killed

no

I think so

>It also has the look of someone who was fat all their life and then lost alot of weight

He was obese when he was younger and worker 80 hr work weeks

>pseudosciecne

?

is the blonde the QT host from westworld??

Robots are a threat to immigrants. They are your friend.

ikr, I've never seen a tesla, OR a space ship

yes

no. the women in his life do not love him. watch that thing on YouTube where his ex-wife (blonde slag on the left) basically admits she loves him for the money and nothing to do with him. then there's Amber Heard who is literally a cunt with legs who deserves to be hit (though never was)

Doing better with women than you faggots.

>alimony cuck

I read an article about that fucking tube train shit he wants to waste enormous amounts of money on. It's complete science fiction. No physicist worth their salt would look at it with anything but hysterical laughter.

Seriously doubt he lost close to half of anything in either divorces, considering how much money he has invested in his company over the years. He kept Spacex and Tesla afloat using nothing but personal funds until about 2010, getting majorly fucked in a divorce would have killed one or both of those companies yet they're still around today.

100% BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=kSHUha9ABNY

>who deserves to be hit (though never was)
Top kek.

He's a tremendous faggot. All of his companies depend on ridiculous govt subsidies and they still lose a shitload of money.

He is running a ponzi scheme and when his gay and terrible company worshipped by silicon valley faggots collapses corporate fraud will no longer be referred to as the "next enron," but the "next tesla"

so one idea is bunk and its his money

Our manufacturing sector is still fuck huge in the United States. You wonder why the jobs keep decreasing, though?

Once robotics/AI vastly expand into the service sector anything that's not STEM is going to be fucked.

>Did he have alot of plastic surgery or something?
Yes but mainly hair transplant, see pic related

> Genius with business and tech, idiot with women.
This is a meme, his entire tech industry is a meme supported by public funding (Tesla never was profitable in the first place, and Hyperloop is gonna be one big damp squib)

sooo
> Is he our guy?
No. He's a turbocuck

How do you know you projecting autist?

If i was rich as he is i would totally reject pussies. You bitches don't fool me. For Sparta, for freedom to the death.

>muh pure asian women

He hates Trump

>pseudoscience
Uhhhhhhh

>le creative insults
>le faggot

This

He was bullied growing up and basically a shut-in nerd like many here. Not having sexual relationships in your adolescence is unhealthy.

And I'm afraid that he's too rich now to ever find a woman who will love him for who he is

He still forced the first wife to bear him 5 sons, 2 twins and 3 triplets. That is kind of an alpha move on his part.

He gets tons of government funding for his stupid bullshit and this hyperloop fuck will probably get public funding too until they figure out that you CANNOT do what he is proposing.
fortune.com/2016/01/30/transportation-secretary-hyperloop-funding/

You know him and other pseudoscientists or "pop-culture"scientists think that the world is actually a simulation and that he can imagine his way out of it because he is such a genius? The government paid for hims to make some shitty electric cars. What is there to like about him?

Trump is a fucking retard, what is this board's obsession with him? Better than Hillary? Yes. Better than anyone else? Fuck no.

He's the worst kind of Liberal..(MUH CLEAN ENERGY GIB GOVERNMENT MONEY PLZ).

Tesla and SpaceX are all to Laundry money to Clinton Foundation and shit like this, he's getting richer thanks to American Tax Money and tanks to KANG OBAMA he best buddy, wo make he relevant in "modern science".

people would protest his car if he did lol

He's a degenerate con man in love with the NWO media.

Solar power roofing to provide energy to electric cars, he is the fucking future, and we are rejecting it left and right because it's not cool.

He needs to work on branding and target his audience away from the elite and to the Middle class, specifically males in their 30s who are looking to upgrade their cars and want to go electric but don't want to look like big pussies in the process. No way in hell is anyone going to be seen with a MAGA hat driving a fucking Prius.

6 ton electric truck that for some reason is as loud as fuck despite the electric engine. That should be his next step.

Tesla just posted a profitable quarter so you're a little late. SpaceX has almost always been profitable and have plenty of clients besides NASA.

Many business operate on a zero profit basis. All profits are reinvested to grow the operation. Amazon for instance has never posted a profit and yet it's an incredibly successful company that grows in value year over year.

Well spoken my negro

Well I mean I'm sure most extreme geniuses are pretty shit with women.
doesn't mean he's not a man to be admired

I'm going to make Elon Musk my bitch.
I know what he wants to do, I know he wants to help. But there are bunch of glaring problems I see and I can easily be way better than that cunt. For one, he doesn't make money. That is an economic disaster. He doesn't make money. You know who makes money? Warren Buffet. He purchases assets that produce more money. His company is sitting on 55 billion dollars of cash which will be reinvested. Solar City and Telsa are both $4 Billion in the hole, together $8 Billion in debt. Economically this transaction is referred to as a "favor". The favor is not stable, the only stable economical transaction is the "deal". Warren Buffet thinks 50 years in the future and Elon just wants to see his toys go.
Elon says he wants to reduce global warming by reducing our carbon emissions. The fatal flaw in this plan? Elon Musk can't see outside his own bubble. For example: the dude is a meat eater. If he put his money where his mouth is and applied his "first principles physics" to the world, he would see that more global-warming gases are produced by livestock than the ENTIRE transportation sector including all cars, trucks, ships & airplanes. Why is he not a vegetarian? Why is he not starting a company that would really combat the problem? Not to mention that his cars run on electricity, and 70% of the world's electricity is generated by fossil fuels. So after even after a 4 Billion dollar debt the company has still not reduced carbon emissions. Pathetic. And before you say SolarCity fixes that problem, I just might smack you in the mouth because SolarCity is the most unecomical idea I can fathom. SolarCity is incredibly misguided and if you need me to explain to you how bankrupt they will be if they carry out their plan I will.

Worst part is that Elon thinks he's the shit, that he's this brilliant business leader making a bunch of money, buys $17M house, He thinks he's great with money and economics but he is SHIT man. I will beat him. Me and Elon Musk are mortal enemies. I want history to remember me more than him. I want to actually SOLVE our climate and energy problem, not just do a dance and pat ourselves on the back.

Step 0:
I have an Amazon business right now, but it's a takes-money-to-make-money situation, I make good profit margins but the cashflow is upfront negative.

Step 1:
I will program and found a website that makes a significant amount of money, and that is cashflow upfront positive. I plan on this website being very popular and more influential than any of Elon Musk's shitty websites. I will use the cash from this business to buy products to sell for my Amazon business.

Step 2:
I will sell one or both of my businesses. Elon Musk made 28 million when he sold zip2, so I want to make $30 million. But I wouldn't go out and buy a Mclaren like an idiot.

Step 3:
From there I will use the $30M to buy a Nuclear Power company and start a vegan bank. Vegans and vegetarians will sign up for my bank to help the world. I will use their deposited money to expand my nuclear power company and secure humanity's future energy needs.

Step 4:
Expand the bank and power company to hydroelectric. Invest in better, safer nuclear technology. Successfully get the world off of hydrocarbons and go down in history as the one that did the real work.

Thoughts?

Using government money to fund shitty projects that arnt profitable more like like huge cum guzzling hair plugged faggot

>has enough money to not give a flying fuck
>is advancing mankind for free
>is generally a very grounded and cool guy who
>heads multiple big firms but still gets the spergs on stage which make him very likable
>will get us to mars eventually

Yes

when it comes to Tesla, I don´t really care how profiable it is. That really isn´t the point here anyway. He never mentions that has his main objective.
He Proved that it was possible to build attractive and functional electric cars. Once the rest of the car manufacturers follow suite (they have to) - it will also get profitable. It´s happening now.

He is our Hero because his efforts will assure that the Europe holds the edge of innovation over rest of world. YES we as a community may have to pay extra taxes sometimes to make something happen - that the market doesn´t want/ doesn´t know to want today, but will be vital in 10yrs or so.
great profits are made in fields that involve complex tech. We must own it.

No he's not. He's scamming rich dads with his meme cars. Another masonic pos shilling for climate change and space being real. I remember a thread like a year ago of an insider user saying we wouldn't get green energy on the market until (((they))) found a way to capitalise on it and monopolize it. His solar panel roof shingles may just be that. What a stupid concept.

His companies would fail to stay afloat big time if it wasn't for taxpayer's gibs by the million.

DUDE MARS LMAO

by europe I obviously mean our culture.

>space
>not real
wew kiddo

I wish Talulah was /my girl/ d e s u

wew. finally someone with a functional brain.

>has 5 kids with two 10/10 white women
>is redpilled on the demographic problems in the west
youtube.com/watch?v=MP5Z14X-moM

Why does Sup Forums hate him again?
Is it really a bad thing that he paid for his wives considering that they're 10/10s and gave him kids?

>space being real.
>this fucking retard thinks space isn't real

Not Peter Thiel is /ourGAY/

You can't seal the Thiel

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWVDtQgf28

Chrck 15:10. yes getting dark first is normal because of the bright flames. But it stays dark even after the flames left the frame. After the cut from far away its still dark as fuck. Its not exposure since rhe commentators say the sun set several minutes ago even though you could see it being relatively bright the moment before start (1:30 min earlier) so the guy making the first part before the cut probably did everyrhing right. After cut some other guy probably edited it, saw its dark in the other video and kept it that way, and the commentators had to go with it.

He is faker than my girlfriend that i pretend to have

You have no educational basis to stand on so sit down and let the big boys work edgelord.

These were not handouts, they were loans you myopic fucking retards. Tesla is the only electric car company that PAID BACK the government loans. And they paid them back AHEAD OF TIME. All the other companies like Fisker went bankrupt before ever producing a vehicle.

SpaceX offers NASA a much, much cheaper launch vehicle than any other rocket company on this planet. Cheaper launches means more missions, so piss off with your nonsense.

This.

>Fuck america! Europe is so much better! America is a fucking joke!
>oh Tesla, yes, we're all one big community, Elon is European! We're all the same culture!

>Not having sexual relationships in your adolescence is unhealthy.
Says who, you? Do you have any evidence that supports this? I would argue having too many is unhealthy either. But what do I know?

Elon Musk is /sci/ as fuck. The Tony Stark of our generation.

literally nobody said this.

>space being real

Kill yourself you fucking leaf. Why don't you focus on your failure country and meme president instead of what we invest our money in.

How much longer until Mars?

>he proved that it is possible to build attractive and functional electric cars

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is a fucking achievement? Just stick the same tech into a Merc or BMW and you'll have a much better looking and functional vehicle.

Sup Elon.

One of us finished his PhD.

Hint: it wasn't you.

Well user, how did having none work out for you?

>He kept Spacex and Tesla afloat using nothing but personal funds until about 2010
He's been relying heavily on IPO's and splitting shares. Not sure if it predates 2010, but any amount out of the context of 2012 and later is negligible anyway. His companies weren't worth anything difficult to keep afloat before 2012. That's why people say he runs a ponzi scheme. He basically raises capital and blows it all. Then he has a good quarter after a dozen bad ones, makes crazy promises and blows it all again.

His eccentric personality keeps him in the news, solidifying his celebrity which helps to give him some perceived legitimacy.

But I think we need to take wildly risky ventures. It's also fun and creates competition. It gets people talking about it. I have no problem with him. Hopefully he becomes successful with at least one of his dreams one day.

Melania Trump is not a gold digger?

> much, much cheaper launch vehicle
I've heard the fireworks are included too

Nobody is impressed by your non-existant PhD kiddo. The fact that you feel the need to lie on the internet is just sad.

no, he probably has good views/ideas but he's too much of a pussy to come out like shkrelli; elon is a bitch

One of you is wildly successful.

Hint: it isn't you

>user shitting on one of the few real Creators and Entrepreneurs the West still has while they themselves have become entitlement-whores like the rest of the West

2 days into doc school was too much for wee little Elon so he left to go take money from the government and be shit as physics.

LOOK AT HIS FACE IN BOTH PICS.

HE'S AUTISTIC. HE'S THINKING ABOUT PLANES, TRAINS, AND AUTOMOBILES WHILE THE GIRL IS THINKING IN THE MOMENT.

No girl likes autism.

The cost of rapid prototyping between launches

He's still achieved far more than you could ever dream of in your miserable existence faguette

user, I'm only asking for evidence to support your claim. I'm curious to find out. Are you going for insults to hide the fact you're talking out of your ass?

what have you build lately?

you are a person of extraordinarily normal intelligence that thinks he is very smart.

You will live an average life, and be known by nobody outside your immediate acquaintances.

I pity you. I honestly hope you are an undergrad at the very least.

Elon "Tony Sparks" Musk

You are a depended entitlement-whore while he is in the process to create a city on the mars. go suck it.

I'm not sure you understand how deeply corrupted "feminist" women have become, mr NEET shut-in.

Hate to break it to you lil AnCap "I'm failing cuz the gubmint" nerds, but being an entrepreneur involves taking into account government subsidies and taxes. Musk doesn't make the rules.

>having lots of money = wildly successful

kek and stay

except euros routinely say this all the time.

I'm a pure scientist that doesn't beg the government for hand outs. I work in a research center.
PhD and post-doc famalama ding-dong

Scientists, in my experience, generally don't like "pop-culture" shits like Elon Musk or Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

> Implying I need any display of wealth, women, pseudo-science or marketting skills to "achieve something"
> muh "save humanity" by sending a bunch of retards to fry on Mars while your successive gold-digging wives steal your money one by one
> instead of living a balanced, degeneracy-free life of enjoying my peers and not being too much of a weigh for my environment to bear then dying silently, surrounded by my loving family I'll have taken care of all my life

Typical burger logic.

Elon Musk is arguably one of the more successful people on the planet.

What are your standards for success?

>Google "Black man laughing"
>Pick first picture
Fukkin kek

Yeah nice nice but what have you build?

Also there are literally no research centers anywhere in the world that are not receiving government funds. If you actually were a scientist you would know.

>doesn't beg the government for hand outs
>work in a research center

Even if your story is true, which it is not. Nigger you are just begging someone else for money

You are a useless prick who likes to think of himself as verysmaht.jpg.

I said I don't beg for government hand-outs. That doesn't mean I don't work for the government, Hans, you silly little fag.

You realize that SpaceX is going to be completely impossible in terms of colonizing Mars and will be ultimately a huge waste of money just like all his other ventures right?