Do you think Stan Lee knows what’s happening currently with Marvel?

Like does he know Marvel’s current reputation in the comic industry and the recent horrible stories like Secret Empire and Civil War II? Apparently he’s going so blind he can’t really read a comic anymore, so do you think he has like a person telling him all the recent Marvel stuff or does he just come outdoors to be in a movie cameo nowadays?

I imagine it's an Isaac Hayes situation where disreputable advisors are whispering things into his ear

He likely doesn't care so long as he gets his royalty paycheck.

I don't think he knows or particularly cares. At his age I think he just likes bathing in adoration and the occasional cameo in the movies. I think it is a pretty common thing for people whose jobs it is to work on media to be much less invested than a lot of fans of said media. Like if you grilled Patrick Stewart on Star Trek lore I can't imagine he will be super accurate.

It's more likely he's focused on the loss of his wife, user

He knows they make a widespread cu, so that means tons of movies which means cash, fame, recognition and cameos for him. All that he requires.

I don't know. I think at that age he'll have all the money he needs from now until... you know. Getting more doesn't really do anything for him.

I don't think he really cares,hes probably just waiting to check out.

I dont think he cares. His attention is much more preoccupied with making sacrifices to extend his life

Stan Lee has no involvement with Marvel aside from filming cameos and getting paid. I highly doubt he has little involvement in even his own business ventures - virtually everything he does has a co-writer attached.

He's not dead yet? Jesus fucking Christ.

Stan doesn't get royalties. Anything he created is Marvel's property, not his. Sad but true. That's why McFarlane left Marvel in the 90's. Any new addition to the Marvel universe becomes company property.

Do YOU want to be the one to give him that bad news?

You may as well jump onto the alter and hand him the soul-drinking knife as well while you're at it.

Nah man, not for eons, just today he has feasted on the soul of Tom Petty that buys him at least another couple years or more

He probably don't care.
And even if he does, do you expect him to come out and criticize the company he helped build?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

don't forget he tried to claim Marilyn Manson's soul the other day

He took Tom Petty because he failed to take manson

Just think of what happens when he gets his hands on Keith Richards.... thats highlander quickening level shit.

I think he stopped reading at 700 like a lot of people did

There's still Queen Elizabeth and Betty White left to stop him.

Considering he can die any moment now I don't think Marvel pissing off alt right pissbabies is his biggest concern these days.

He's senile
He probably forgot his wife is dead

She isn't going down without a fight.

McFarlane was fired at Marvel because he was an insufferable cunt and nobody wanted to work with him (the specific event that got him canned was a fight with his editors over depictions of violence in an X-Force/Spider-Man crossover). He was unemployable at both Marvel and DC for quite some time before he weaseled his way into the group of Marvel creators who founded Image. And at Image, he immediately violated the main principle that the company was founded on (the notion that all Image creators own their own work) by trying to steal Angela from Neil Gaiman.

He's gotten a good amount of life force recently. He's not leaving us soon.

this
i imagine once you reach a certain age, the state of the world starts to matter significantly less

Shouldn't have sucked her soul out of her body then.

Stan Lee hasn't even had a nominative role at Marvel in over a decade and a half, and even then he was long since moved to a kind of Brand Ambassador role with no involvement in any kind of creative decisions.

Stan Lee doesn't really know, and probably doesn't much care- He's old. His wife is dead. He gets to have a bit of fun every few months shooting a 20 second bit for a movie or TV show.

Stan criticized OMD but that's the only time I heard about Stan the man crticizing a Marvel current decision

He's too busy absorbing the life force of people to sustain his own. RIP Tom Petty.