American Flagpoles

pic related is the average front lawn in America.
How common are flagpoles in your country? How many times do you see your country's flag in a day?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Romania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How many times do you see your country's flag in a day?

If its not official flag day then zero.
It is illigal to fly Estonian flag outside flag day.

Our flag is not some cloth you make bikinis from.

>Our flag is not some cloth you make bikinis from.
Yeah, it's just a flag that Russians will make toilet paper from the first day of WWIII.

lol

why mad?

>pic related is the average front lawn in America.
What the fuck part of the country do you live in?

Here in the UK they are very rare, but I got one last year.

Not common at all. Usually the Town Hall, Hotels, and Conservative/Working Mens/Veterans Clubs will fly it.

Other than that It's not common to see the flag flying outside someones house

See them here and there.

Will see them a lot on the 11th.

>illegal to fly national flag

The only houses that fly the flag are council houses or army families.

Only when a football event is going on, otherwise it's borderline illegal.

Lol they don't even have lawns in other countries.

They live in government built apartments

>our flag is not some cloth you make bikinis from

That's probably because your women are unattractive ham beasts

I have three neighbors with American flags, poles and all.

A good part

>americans are so retarded they constantly need reminding what country they're in
kek

Pretty rare only for matches and flag days and even then my county flag is a lot more common.

pretty common, I see several when walking through my neighbourhood
although flags for cantons are almost even more common

>not flying the Betsy Ross flag
For God's sake, OP, act like an adult.

I don't see too many flag poles, but there are a lot of houses that hang the flag on their front porch, often times along with their state flag.

Flagpoles are somewhat common where I live, however only a estimated 1/4 flies the German flag, most have the flag of our region or from their football club.

>Estonian women
>Hambeasts

you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

lots of people fly the Canadian flag where I am from in central Ontario you will also see American confederate and Ontario red ensign flags

A

I see 5 on my way to work everyday ~7.5miles
1 on a funeral place god fucking knows why
1 on a cricket green paired with our counties flag
2 on peoples gardens one of them has a fucking massive WW2 memorial flag on a separate flagpole next to it top fucking lad desu
the other is on a car showroom courtyard well there are like 4 maybe as many as 6 on there.

>confederate flag
>ontario

I don't understand leaf, why is this a thing?

All i see here are italian and albanian flags. Sometimes there is the occasional swiss flag. Nice country, mountainkike, much love. rroftë svizra!

southern va, lots of flags, i have one.

you sure showed me pal

t. Basler

Because even they agree that you should never be sorry for being right.

Probably the same reason people in Alaska, new york, Michigan, and other random states fly it.

We don't have poles , but people hang them or put them in their windows and on their balcony (Im talking about in the city and apartment buildings)

I'm gonna walk to work tomorrow and just by curiosity,count how many i see on my 2km walk.

people in central eastern and northern Ontario hate the federal government and most towns are 99% white this map might help you out the confederate flags is on lots of people trucks as well

Just think of the convenience, everyone! If, at any time, for any reason I happen to forget what country I am in all I have to do is look to the nearest front lawn to be reminded. It's easy to take such luxury for granted.

Outside of holidays and government buildings/public offices/schools/etc. not much unfortunately. It's the thing I love and respect in white americans, wish everyone had a flag here and displayed it like the burgers.

I have one 24/7 on one of the chimneys of my house. There are probably... 5 or 6 more houses/apartments that have it on display in my town of roughly 60k people.

Not a big ass one like that but plenty of people have smaller ones attached to their house like this. Alot of times it's also not always american flags but decorative holiday themed flags

Im in Wyndham, Outer Melbourne, and there's a fair few strapped crudely to peoples rooves and fences, public places like pharmacies or shopping centers often fly flags as a result. If you drive a bit towards the mountans or farming areas, flags start appearing like wildfire and often have their own dedicated flagpoles with the increased land sizes. It's a beauty to see.

No one has flag poles tho, that's a US thing I think. We hand them from balconies and windows.

Of all the races and all the nations of this Earth, why do you hate Russia? You do know its not 1968 Right?

>Crimea is 99.99999% Russian - so it wasn't an invasion - no one there had a problem with it.
>Syria is an ally of Russia, and they are helping defend it against ISIS and other Islamic assholes. For the purpose of keeping a Secular leader in power (who by the way protected the Christian minority in Syria).

So I don't get your hostility.

People hang flags on a flag holder near their entrance. I only see like 3 on my 15 min commute.

Plus side the person with the only Hillary sign took it off. He still has his Bernie sign up

what do you mean? you have 2500 poles.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Romania

I almost never see flag poles like that. Most people have the smaller ones that come off the house at an angle though

Not very common outside of government buildings.
People don't worship the flag like yanks do.
Sometimes the university's colleges will fly it (Cambridge here)

I see it on tonnes of tourist shit in the shops I walk by though, gets sold to yuros and chinks at inflated prices.

In town/small cities, they are mostly hung on the house. Rural homes is where you see all the flagpoles. Lot's of people fly provincial flags. Fucking newfies fly their provincial flag here quite often. Any newfie care to enlighten us why?

>Central Ontario

Mein neger, 705 here.

Why does this flag have three somalias in it?

They are somewhat uncommon but the problem is that it will be any one of the four as I have attached here.

>A fucking leaf.

I see this all the time. My old block had about 7 or 8 just down my street. I'm in a rural area now so it's harder to see, but people usually decorate the gates or roadway to their property, mailboxes too.

Here's an example of a house with a seasonal flag. This kind of thing is pretty common. Hell my own mother does it.

rural 905 reporting in

Cheeky.
Situated in cozy Bucovina.
Poles know where to kick it

Texas here, lots of flags some flag poles

Most of the houses that fly the flag are white.

t. Mississippian

You got what I was trying to say.

If we fly our flags on our property we're labelled as racists. No idea why, but it happens. Not joking.

Some German neighbors in my area are flying the American flag...

Not for the union flag at all.
Some leftist cunts think it of the England flag, but the vast majority doesn't think it.

Depends where you live, usually the England flag is a sign of a chav area. But I live in an upper/middle class area where everyone hates themselves and their heritage.

Two neighbors with flagpoles, one is black.

You live next to a pirate?

I have a flag in my yard but it's not on a true "pole". It's on a huge metal rod.

Most European countries have strict flag norms about when it is acceptable to fly the flag, when to take it down, not let it touch the ground, etc. It's not a legal thing, it's a norm and cultural thing. Breaking flag etiquette will get you in trouble with your neighbors.

Flag poles are everywhere in Norway, especially on properties built before 2000.

We fly our flag on:

New years day
February 6th (Sami people day)
May 8th (liberation from the nazis)
May 17th (constitution/national day)
June 7th (independence from Sweden
Any christian red day holiday

It is deemed acceptable for birthdays, etc.

Also, May 1st (international worker's day) and any birthday in the royal family.

>Most European countries have strict flag norms about when it is acceptable to fly the flag, when to take it down, not let it touch the ground, etc. It's not a legal thing, it's a norm and cultural thing. Breaking flag etiquette will get you in trouble with your neighbors.

If you can't fly your country's flag wherever and whenever you want... you live in a tyranny and you are possibly a cuck.

>b-but it's cultural and there are norms

No

It's my country and my flag, I WILL fly it 365 days on my house and there is nothing anyone can do about, neighbours, government or god.

I can only imagine some municipality idiot coming to my house trying to force me to take it down. Over my dead, cold body you spineless weasel. Not even an armchair warrior, just facts.

I was in Kranenborg the other day and I saw a lot of German flags flying from homes. Same story a few weeks ago. It honestly struck me as a bit unusual, cuz I heard you guys aren't supposed to be proud of your flag.

Both the Union flag and the Irish tricolour litter the streets here. You cannot walk 2 minutes without seeing one or the other. There are 14 tricolours hanging from the lampposts on my street for example, as well as a few "Irish Republic" flags.

I live in SoCal and there's probably 4-5 flags flying on my street. My next door neighbor has a big flag pole and all. Surprisingly a lot of Trump signs throughout the neighborhood as well

Here in northern CO it's very common to see people fly both the US flag and Colorado's flag.

Norn Iron is truly third world

I remember traveling through Greece in 2000 and there were EU flags everywhere. Bet they aren't there anymore.

the only flag I fly is the State of Iowa flag. I am Iowan first.

>A French eagle

Don't know much but here many newly built houses have a flagpole with either the lithuanian flag or our coat of arms flag. Smaller and older houses usually don't have a flag. Also, some towns have flagpoles between flats, usually between 3 or 4 apartment flats there is a flagpole that has either the lithuanian flag, coat of arms flag, or even the region's flag (My hometown had a flag of samogitia hanging).

On days of independence, it is mandatory to hang the flag outside your house, otherwise you'll receive a fine.

In cottage country nearly everyone has the flag up lakeside. In the suburbs... not so much, but you do see it.

Spain is one of the most cucked countries when it comes to national flags. Spaniards are either frightened to fly their flag / wear the colours or disgusted by it.
I've been here for 10 years and I have the spanish flag on everything (lighter, wallet, keychain, car sticker, etc.) and also have the flag flying on my front lawn.

There isn't day that passes that I don't get a dirty look from people when they see their own flag. The best part is when someone has the balls to call me a fascist pig and I tell them I'm not spanish, the surprise and confusion in their face is priceless.

Why is the woman holding a boat anchor of all things?

>Crimea is 99.99999% Russian - so it wasn't an invasion - no one there had a problem with it.

Yeah sure you ratard

Once a Bolshevik always a Bolshevik.

Daily or so, but we're not quite as nationalist as you, don't need to be actively reminded of greatness when it permeates all you are and do.
We're better than such shallow gaudiness.

>Flagpoles
bit racist that don't you think?

quite a lot of flags on lamp posts in the suburb areas

BTFO LMFAO

Soccer cucks

I need to get a flag pole

Hell yeah brother.

There's a lot of USA flags here. I see confederate flags here sometimes too. Seen a few gadsden flags. One time I even saw the kriegsflagge.

>toothpaste

I hear it's damn near illegal to fly the St. George's cross in England for fear of getting accused of racism (actually a crime there) or some Paki blowing you up.

My neighbour is flying a saltire, first I've seen in someone's garden. Should get a union jack to piss him off

>saltire
Did not know it was called that.

>saltire

Well damn, first time in 15 years I encounter a word in English that I don't know. Thanks user.

People out here are country as fuck, hate the government, sympathetic to the southern US, and enjoy a flag that is basically a giant red middle finger to liberals. I see it on occasion and some houses down the way fly it. It had a surge when it got banned and taken off the General Lee.

Before he passed, God rest his soul, I had the pleasure of seeing Merle Haggard in a nearby town. In a packed house, country as fuck, fat farmers in overalls, shouting happy drunks, you'd think you were amongst American rednecks.

Outside the cities, Canada is still great.

Do you know what funambulist means?

>funambulist

The faggots that cross buildings on a rope balancing with a pole?

Almost no flags here in slovakia, I have seen maybe two in my entire life. I am Hungarian and Hungarian flags are prety common in souther slovakia. Also I have seen many flags in Hungary, too.

If you didn't google that that's pretty impressive user.

some Yes voters hang scottish flags out their windows

Thanks senpai, I have seen a couple documentaries on discovery channel about those dudes I guess.

I consume mostly English and Russian (truth is usually in the middle) media, so it's news, youtube, movies, shows, etc. all in those two languages.

I live in a semi-rural suburb so I've seen quite a few. My neighbour also flies a confederate flag.

You in Alberta?

>Saskfag stuck in liberal NL hell

That's cultural appropriation.

Extremely uncommon.

On average? Zero, unless I happen to walk by a government building or there is a major soccer event underway and suddenly everyone remembers to be patriotic.