No, they're just different. And just because someone's different, or thinks different than you...

>No, they're just different. And just because someone's different, or thinks different than you, doesn't mean you should be afraid of them. It means you should be angry at them! HOW DARE THEY BE DIFFERENT?! WHAT?! MY WAY OF LIFE AIN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA?!

Wow. Those new writers sure made a difference.

Those line are really in the show

fail, that's from billy and mandy...

this thread again huh

sadly no, it was a very funny joke in Billy and Mandy, though it would probably never fly today, since people would take it too seriously

Nah.

It's from Billy and Mandy.

I miss this dumb fucking show

Maybe one day we'll actually get new episodes
Maybe one day they'll actually finish this show
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
;_;

This sucks bro

>And just because someone's different, or thinks different than you, doesn't mean you should be afraid of them.
"50 dead, 400 injured in Las Vegas"

What does a nut job going gun crazy got to do with that?

That's actually a good question. What have they yet said about the shooter's possible motives?

Are the new writers why the show was canceled?

Not really anything.
Most mass shooters are just crazy bastards with no real reason to kill.
Also ISIS tried to claim responsibility but its clearly bullshit since theirs no ties to the killer and Islam, only makes ISIS look more desperate and weak.

What does this have to do with anything?

i almost feel bad for sugar. magnum opus ruined by autistic writers who couldnt be left alone for one fucking second

It's her fault for leaving them alone (pic related), the real killer is having her show be owned by a network who refuses to air it. The main reason for my apathy is the fact that I haven't seen shit from this show in months and haven't heard a date. We got leaks months ago and still nothing.

>DONT TALK TO ME OR MY DIAMOND'S PERIDOT AGAIN

it's the fucking inner fratboy speech, how are this many ppl taking the b8 ffs

No one actually bought this.

I knew, l heard that quote from something that wasnt SU!!!

The show got cancelled? was it another victim of CN?

this is my favorite meme