Good evening owls,

that's a good question

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thedeluxedition/status/914517294751141890
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

also, I have to share this, first

Kek

Hey OP.

The Head of State of Canada is now a Space Woman, if you wanted a touch of good news to go with all today's bad.

>this explains many things about what DC thinks of women readers

What a non-sequitur.

I liked the coat of arms except for the bar of music at the top, it clutters it badly

that's some classic when-it-was-a-useful-term textbook SJWism--using a legitimate issue to cover for your own personal bullshit

The Big Bang twitter thread about Legacy is brutal.

Was she bugging him about the two issues of GSS that he did? If she's a Harley/Ivy fan, then she should have loved those.

Hello, Storyteller.

Dunno, probably go home, crack open a cold one, jerk off. Life just kind of keeps happening after a big event.

So... When do Diana and Steve get married?

Looking at Jennifer there Man-Thing's crush on Karla makes a lot more sense.

Wow, that's impressive at Liz's age.

>When do Diana and Steve get married?

Not soon enough

Oh no, I hope you aren't that user who got baited by the Hiketia page I posted earlier today and then forgot about. I posted that and left the thread, and going through it now, oh boy people got upset.

Apparently she's never talked to him, but I'm sure he's seen her around and decided DO NOT WANT which is a perfectly sane thing to do

Also she hates harley/ivy bc it's all about Harley and her girlfriend as appendage and not about perfect ecofeminist goddess Ivy

I haven't been into my LCS recently so I haven't even seen the physical lenticular cover, is it really as shit as they say it is?

that was a good Deep Cut by Parker

kek, and there's *no way* she's ever blocked someone she hasn't interacted with right?

forgive me if I am cranky, I'm going to be uncomfortable for the next whatever

storyteller got braces, lol

twitter.com/thedeluxedition/status/914517294751141890
It barely...does its thing

I swear I remember that account going on a rant about Andreyko a while back

Shit. That's rough, OP.

Old Man Hawkeye is such a weird pitch. They have been pushing Clint to be more serious again it seems.

"The Adventures of Gritboy" just makes me think of "The Misadventures of Shitman", sorry

I mean, a mini about him going blind?

Part of why he was so rad was because he was blind

It's time to appropriate daddy.

it's the kind you can take off, so I have to have the WILLPOWER to keep them in even though they feel so weird

That's a slightly shinier than usual cover not a lenticular jesus christ Marvel can you do anything right?

I guess... it's shiny?

I had those as a kid, didn't last, lived to regret it. Hope you stay the course.

May as well at this point. Amazons have a concept of marriage, and Polly wants grandkids, so I don't want to hear any bullshit excuses, editorial.

What? Nah. Though it was nice to see the WonderBats shippers' tears flow. Filthy cretins can fuck off with that shit.

it's always time to appropriate daddy but I honestly can't bring myself to care about OMH

seeing as I paid for it myself, there's a huge motivation to do it right, at least

Dat Space Helmet tho.

I can think of a number of things OMH would have to feature for me to pick it up and it certainly won't do any of them.

Space Helmet is fucking rad and totally appropriate to modern heraldics

Doctor Bong always cracks me up.

Is Howard technically a furry?

it would take serious, engaged Clint/Karla for me

NGL at this point I'd actually like to see the idealized Poison Ivy story PIL would lay out.

That was one of things I thought of, yes.

It would probably be like Metal, but with Ivy in place of Batman.

also a lot more "fighting the patriarchy" in the least subtle and accordingly most boring way possible

I don't rather enjoy OML that much, but I would have read more of Blind sword having Hawkeye in a minute.

Too bad

Are we just gonna cycle endlessly through Old Man character variants now?

crossover with /fit/ when

I'd write "Old Men Skrull Kill Krew" for free

>Old Lady Karla
See, now that I would read the shit out of. All the shit she's pulled, the "friends" she's hurt, the failed schemes... All of it's finally catching up to her.

Plus, there's an absurd lack of stories starring older women, not just in comics, but fiction in general. Just saying, dudes are allowed to be old, grizzled badasses, but old ladies are almost always treated as a cheap joke.

I now wish Gerber had lived to write Old Man Howard

Jennifer Kale is my waifu

"Old Man Doctor Bong"

He's be exactly the same as young Howard.

Not if he was dead. How long do ducks live?

Now there is a pitch I'd read. I still wish Standoff had gone for psychological horror with the Bolts. Orcthe Tbolts book had.

she's a fine waifu choice

OP IS GAY

>Macho Man never played a Slim Jim werewolf

Missed opportunity.
Girtboy sounds like his adventures were in the Great Depression.

for as much as I hate that fucking boat, Suikoden IV at least gave us Eleanor, who was great

JFC, Howard

Howards looks high as fuck in this.

Permanent or "until realigned"?

I think it's supposed to be 18 months of suffering

last panel is exploitable

I needed a root canal last year- I am damn glad I have dental coverage because I STILL needed to cover the last couple thousand.

No it's not.

Morrison's Doom Patrol.

yeah, having dental has been a great relief

keep meaning to pick up the book about why dentistry is so separate from the rest of medicine

Well, he does fuck humans.

l m a o

Creators usually block really annoying BNF accounts because they know such individuals have at least a dozen followers that will shit all over them should they write something the BNF doens't like.

>Also she hates harley/ivy bc it's all about Harley and her girlfriend as appendage
desu I don't blame her for this. I like Ivy too but don't like her much with Harley because Harley too popular compared to her. It's like SM/WW and wonderbat. The less popular character just ends up revolving around the more popular one.

what's out this week

Dastardly, yes?

Even that wouldn't make OMLverse interesting to me.

I see we are now in the long board era, then. Z Town user alles?

Anyone know where/if I can get them Clark Bars?

Stray Bullets!

Deathstroke!

The preview was mostly Wally but if Slade is the shooter then we're in for a good time

Harley currently reminds me of Waypool, and I am curious when she'll get a Duggan that fixes her again.

It's probably too late for DC to pull an issue that involves a gunman shooting into a crowd, isn't it?

right, it's not an invalid complaint, but they go out of their way to be awful to people who like it because it means they're not getting what they want

and exactly, I'm sure he saw, IDK, the Tom King or earlier stuff and his 'do not engage' button got mashed hard

The second Flintstones trade.

I just caught up with Deathstroke today and laughed when they referenced Identity Crisis.

Which I'm OK with them referencing so long as nothing else references it, like ever.

Yes.
They could technically recall it like they have other books (ASBAR #10) but at this point it's just a part of the US now.

Man, Gerber certainly seems like he wrote most of this at an introspective 37th hour of consciousness.

Punisher Platoon

I might trade wait it though

most people can't make that work

I mostly liked Identity Crisis references when it was about Dr Rape and his power basically being rape.

What a failure at making an old jokey character a serious threat Identity Crisis was lol

Did they actually reference it? They mentioned the N52 Doctor Light stuff, but I don't remember Identity Crisis specifically.
Identity Crisis was shown in The Button in the timestream, but was deleted from happening

Friendly reminder that Whale Simone is a fat cow and women have no place in comics.

Ollie/Felicity shipper detected

Especially since, as the issue showed, Dr. Light's powers are pretty fucking cool since they're basically "it's light, I ain't gotta explain shit"

Yeah, unless there was a different time that Deathstroke took a job protecting Light that I don't know about

Only like half this thread likes Simone anyway so you came to the wrong spot

Old Man Captain Rectitude forever.

I still don't get why that book gets so much praise. The Flintstones of all things trying to do social commentary, just seems like overstepping bounds. Like, imagine if Flint the Time Detective tried to have serious commentary on each time period they visited. It's just jarring and out of place. The Flintstones is a goddamn Honeymooners knockoff with cringey rock puns. The very idea of it trying to be "deep" is kinda gross, to be honest.

The thing that got me about Identity Crisis is the JL that was okay with the mind wiping then let the sociopathic rapist fight a bunch of teenagers. Many of which did not wear pants.

They didn't think it through well.

>dat COMING SOON

Man, I really need to get at my backlog and beat Suikoden 3 to advance in the series.

I like S3 a lot

4 has That Fucking Boat

5 starts incredibly slowly