GARY JOHNSON FAKE HEART ATTACK ON CAMERA

youtube.com/watch?v=aSUC5STCoa0

Why do libertarians believe all drugs should be legalized?

Do they not understand that drugs and the use of them by people clearly violates the NAP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was actually pretty funny.

Johnson threw it right back in that stuffy bitch's face.

>the use of drugs violates the NAP
How so?

You should either legalize them all or ban them all. I think it's smarter to legalize it and tax the buyers, like cigarettes and alcohol, than to let all that money go to drug dealers and gangs. Or, make them all illegal. Why alcohol and tobacco are legal but weed and mushrooms aren't is silly.

Morally bankrupt atheist libertarians still foolishly believe that you can just leave it up to a 100 IQ avg. society to "fix itself".

If you legalize all drugs, just like prostitution and you give women the right to vote/decide the fate of an unborn, you essentially believe that environmental pressures don't exist and if people "choose" to get addicted, it's their fault. At the end of the day, people will die and perhaps not even because of their own choosing.

A government that bans all drugs (including tobacco and alcohol, yes) will yield a much more prosperous society.

libertarians overestimate the responsible acting of the individual

>DUDE
>I know whats better for you than you do
>LMAO

How progressive and liberal of you to think that

Kek Goddam is he a goofy son of a bitch

what a fucking retard

Why is he so fucking weird? What the fuck is wrong with him.

Aleppo is such a goofball.

>He just admitted to getting high before the debate

I swear this guy has autism.

Holy shit lmfao

this
the drug war worked until our government dipped their hands in the cartel funds.

>decriminalize m-muh Street violence will end

lol, because more niggers won't spread crack if they can't get in trouble

youtube.com/watch?v=vvULsrjLdI4
autism

Grabbing his heart in an exaggerated fashion would have bee sufficient.

The fuck is wrong with him

LOLBERTAIRANS WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS NOMINATION

GARY "ALEPPO" JOHNSON HAS SUCCESSFULLY INFILTRATED AND DESTROYED THE PARTY FOREVER.

I'ma commin' Lizabeth,
This is the big one.

>I am the smartestest and you need to do as I say because I said so an I know bestest

>Because they can still make money if you can pick it up at a store

this fucking guy

the only reason this man exists is to give libertarians a bad name

>because more niggers won't spread crack if they can't get in trouble
who would buy drugs from a nigger, when you could just go the corner store and get it? how much alcohol or aspirin do you buy from nigger gangmembers on street corners you fucking dumbass?

He has to have autism. Even if it's a light dusting.

What a fucking disgrace. I was gonna vote Gary, but I decided to vote Trump in the primaries. This guy is a fucking joke. Fuck Libertarianism - it's literally autism

we don't overestimate, we just don't want to punish the responsible because of the actions of the weak.

make all drugs legal and let natural selection sort out those who abuse them.

>not voting for your party because you believe a man with 5% of the vote might win

what the fuck?

you're voting libertarian, not for gary goober johnson.

if we get more than 5% the party gets millions in federal funding

They don't need federal funding if they're going to waste it on morons like Gary and Weld

What a autistic clown he is.

seconded

>checked
Wtf? I love Gary Johnson now.

That was funny. Good for you, Mr. Aleppo, good for you.

The drug war never worked, you blithering retard. Drugs have been illegal for nearly a century and no progress has ever been made. Go sip on a bleach and ammonia cocktail, you worthless cunt.

DUDE WEED LMAO

What a autistic clown he is.

How do you go from building a multi-million dollar construction company from the ground up to doing this shit? Sometimes I wonder if weed really does effect people.

This is actually pretty great. Makes him a terrible choice for president but its funny as hell.

Which would be fine. Except no one is going to take money away from republicans and democrats from wasting it on morons for decades to come. In fact people want to give them more money.

Someone should make a Gary cringe compilation, I think we have enough material by now

I thought it was actually amusing because what she was saying was pretty retarded. For a presidential candidate though maybe not, but who cares?

Hahahahahaha fuck it I'm voting for this fool now.

There has been study after to study to link drug use with depression and isolation rather that it's availability, and I'd rather have control over it in the hands of the government than some black market we can't control. Abusers are going to exist either way regardless, I'd rather it be in the open.

>building a multi-million dollar construction company from the ground up
did he really? :O

kickbacks to general contractors and political donations to benefactors

kickbacks are very common in construction.

basically just the Intel contract made him.

The drug war isn't about ending drug use, it's about locking up shitskins so they don't shoot as many white people. And it works.

Holy shit this dude is working hard on replacing Yeb!

He's exactly right. This is how you should act for this theatrics we call democracy. Fuck this whole shitshow.

but trump isn't a moron?

>At the end of the day, people will die and perhaps not even because of their own choosing.

Good. Natural fucking selection. We'll be better for it.

An immature druggie autist and a stick up her ass soccer mom. Wew.

>A government that bans all drugs (including tobacco and alcohol, yes) will yield a much more prosperous society.

>Ban alcohol
>more prosperous society

We already tried that and it didn't work. People still drank and all it did was shift profit from legitimate businesses to the black market fueling a massive increase in organized crime and violence which is exactly what is happening with drug prohibition today. The argument for legalization isn't about saying that drugs are good, addiction is a choice, or that drug addicts should be left die, it simply about acknowledging the obvious failures and disastrous unintended consequences of prohibition.