BERNIE SANDERS HAS DISAVOWED KILLARY KLINTON !!!!

BERNIE SANDERS HAS DISAVOWED KILLARY KLINTON !!!!

observer.com/2016/11/bernie-sanders-abandons-clinton-in-final-week/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uBJLAFTlGKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Headline < article

I hope he gets to chance to punch Hillary Clinton in the face during a news broadcast or something.

Let the man have his balls back.

Better lat than never?

He'd be running against Trump if he had harped on her emails, instead of doing the exact opposite.

Because it's not emails, it's treason.

Oh wow

He's not even good at staying committed to betraying everything he ever stood for.

That article is all conjecture.

Also I'm hernie panders and I approve this message goy.

>Vote for Hillary, I'm not sure she will be great, but if she isn't, we'll fight back

Jesus.

No surprise here, he's not type to commit to anything really.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=uBJLAFTlGKg

>that band/that video

When did autism become hipster vogue?

Since OP cannot be bothered to pastebin and most of you rightfully won't click here is a brief summary:

Bernie is rallying people to focus on the big picture and not fall into the usual trap of forgetting about politics the day after the election. He takes note of how much support he has compared to Hillary as far as generating audiences and says that he intends to use that energy as leverage to keep Clinton in check should she try to stray from the democratic platform he got her to agree to.

Reminds people that everyone needs to stay diligent and that we cannot trust Hillary, but they still need her to get elected if his supporters want to see the progress they made come to any fruition

Tl;dr Bernie; "don't trust Hillary, elect her and keep a close eye on herl

ok

Looks like Bernie is trying to squeeze out a few more donations from the Burnouts.

God that's one dumb jew

Why does he have to be so cucked?

Oh noooooo

That sucks

He says this shit, but he's going to end up becoming the next Nancy Pelosi.

see

Is Hillary an even bigger cuckold than ol' Bernie?

This is what bemuses me about jews so much; they flip flop between which side of serious issues they support, then expect anyone to take their (((current opinion))) seriously.

>Trumptards just making up bullshit now

KEK