When did you stop watching Simpsons Sup Forums?

When did you stop watching Simpsons Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/731549
desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/Bronies, this is your mindset/page/160/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the Halloween special where marge turns into a cat

I'm like, "I got what I came for, I'm done"

Later than I care to admit. About the time Bart sued his parents for his own custody and an already-aging Tony Hawk was there to stroke his own floundering ego.

When I stopped watching TV and moved to watching everything on the internet. I gave it another shot a while back and the first 5 minutes of the episode were everyone sucking Elon Musk's dick and then Elon literally descends into their backyard on a spaceship or something like Poochie returning from his home planet

I still watch it

Fuck off vendettafag, stop harassing me
derpibooru.org/731549

What makes you think that doing this is supposed to make you feel superior in any way? Because really, it's making you look pathetic.

When it turned bad

oh no

I mean, I can't see why you think anybody else would want to see your continuous harassment of some boogieman that only maybe a few people on here including you would care about.

I mean, let's face it, it's been a year since you started posting threads with this exact same template with this exact same image, and almost two years since you started harassing me altogether, and you're trying to paint me like I'm the one who people should go after.

After season 10. I always intended to pick it back up and when the movie came out, I went to see it and was pleased so I went home the next Sunday and sat down. I think my skin went a few shades paler as I sat speechless, unable to laugh or process what I was seeing. I never watched it again and things haven't been the same since

Yet it's been demonstrated time and time again that you're the one constantly causing havoc on the site, wasting catalog space to harass someone when it could be used for thoughtful discussion.

>When I stopped watching TV and moved to watching everything on the internet.
Pretty much this, but the last episode I watched was like in season 20. Except for those Simpsums MS paint videos.

If this is how you're going to use the site, simply to harass people, then your ways are quite delusive and manipulative. Stop assuming that only maybe a few people have a problem with what you're doing.

I remember watching it in theaters and despising it. Out of curiosity it was on HBO a few ago and it opened with Green Day singing the theme. I shut it off right after.

I think it was premiere night big screen magic. Something about the cinema atmosphere makes me think a movie is better than it actually is. I even remember seeing the AVGN movie on its opening night in a big city and left thinking it was good

Behold, everyone. OP is part of the disease that has been ruining this site for over 2 years now, harassing, rampant hatred of his personal boogieman, and desire to destroy everything related to it.

Give a single reason that someone would try to defend a vile shitbag like you that constantly tries to attack and harass people with every single action he takes, including making these threads to harass for no reason other than to harass.

And I should also note that refuse to talk and contemplate, all you're doing is spamming and trying your hardest to harass people. Oh, and autism is being overly attached to things. Like boogiemen.

And it's funny, because you REFUSE to stop spamming low quality bullshit made to harass people like this.

>barneyfag somehow thinks everyone doesn't hate him
how can one person be so delusional

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you live like this?
You are just such a disgustingly bad poster.

I'm not white so i've never even seen a single full episode.

God, I wish you would just stop already.
You are literally the only person who acts like this.
Stop making everyone else suffer because of your personal grudge.

Barneyfag is fucking based desu

What does it take to reason with a person like you. Please, just tell me.

The episode with the Banksy intro.

When was the last time someone hugged you?
Oh right, never. Because you're a disgusting shitbag who spends his whole life attacking people.

pot calling the kettle black: the thread

Why is your life so inhumanly pathetic?

What's it like being this crippled by autism?

It's so pathetic how you keep yourself alive by making these threads just because you can't function unless you are attacking and harassing people. There is genuinely no one more pathetic than you.

It's just so bad, because you refuse to even talk. So it's impossible to reason with you.

It's just insane how devoted you are to living your life like this.
Doing literally nothing but trying to harass people on Sup Forums every single day.
And nothing will make you stop, it's impossible to reason with you.

so like
where are the janitors

Imagine being as terrible and upset as you are.
You literally live your life upset, which is why you constantly try to harass other people. Because you're miserable yourself, so you want to try and drag down everyone else. It also must suck being literally crippled by your autism to the point where you can't even talk. Because you know if you do, you'll just end up making yourself look even worse.

You're the one who can't be reasoned with, because literally all you care about is trying to attack your boogieman. Literally nothing else in the world matters to you. You ignore anything and everything said to you just so you can keep up your insane vendetta to harass your made up enemy.

They're probably thinking of how to defend OP, even though he's been doing this for the past two years, and literally has nothing else in his life other than his attacking his personal boogieman.

No, seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Do you really think just acting like a obtuse retard will make you look good?

I'm confused is someones bot broken?

You're a bad person and not worth people liking you or acting civil towards you. Everything you do is for the sake of attacking and harassing people, even making this thread.

Like you have been told before, people do not like dealing with shit or being around shit. And you force both of those things on people.

All you're doing is making yourself look stupid.
All you are doing is showing everyone that your whole life revolves around attack and harassing people on the internet.

I'm a youngfag who's probably seen less than 5 total episodes of Simpsons my entire life. Eventually I'd like to get the whole series in a boxset or just download it and watch all of it but haven't gotten around to it yet.
I don't know exactly when it goes from good to meh to zombie but I figure the first 10 seasons is a decent estimate.

Oh and Barneyfag is here too I guess, hey Lee.

What even goes through your head when you do this?

I honestly do not know how you live with yourself or why you act the way that you do. It makes no sense to me at all. I would never want to be as pathetic as you are.

What the hell is going on in this thread, I'm so confused

I call OP the vendettafag. Refer to here:

Barneyfag. Long story short, anytime someone posts anything that may be pony related, right down to whether an unrelated image macro was posted in a MLP board, he'll spam the thread with his relentless hatred for all ponies be ause he was triggered by Barney the Dinosaur.

Why do you do this? Why do you care so much about harassing and attacking people? It makes no sense why you come to this site for no reason at all other than to try and attack people.

What's your goal? To just keep trying to attack anyone you can find because your life is so lowly and pathetic that if you're not trying to harass others, you have nothing to live for?

For a show you hate you're awfully quick to recognize part of a piece of obscure fanart from it that doesn't even include any of the characters from it. And then post the same shit over and over about it. Even though they're mostly content to stay on their board and the only one making an issue about it is you. And you are not a mod or a janitor and it's not your job to police this site. You are the cancer, Barneyfag. You are the harasser and the attacker and it's time for you to stop. Nobody cares except you. Everything you say about others applies only to yourself. KYS and do the world a favor.

I stopped watching after the movie, felt like it was starting to get stale

This month I've seen two of the recent episode and it has Bart crying over shit he would just get revenge of, and squandering his chance to banter. It's also lacks any good jokes

>you're awfully quick to recognize part of a piece of obscure fanart from it that doesn't even include any of the characters from it.
Because that shit certainly has no place here, and he made this same thread with this same exact picture a few times a year ago, of course I'll know where it comes from pretty quickly given how many times I've been exposed to it.

Somewhere around 15th season? It was mostly I was about 16 and watching cartoons wasn't a priority and by the time I wanted to watch again it was garbage.

And this will continue as long as Barneyfag will bite the vague bait. It's like Superman threatening to kill The Trickster everytime he puts pennies in his ears.

>You are the harasser and the attacker and it's time for you to stop.
I'm just telling them to fuck off like they should, there's literally nothing wrong with that.

its a bot user, chill

Don't you understand that people telling someone to stop shitposting low-quality threads to attack people is not "falling for bait"? It's literally the exactly opposite.

We're allowed to stop watching it? Even though they keep making new episodes?

He's doing this becuse he KNOWS you are an autistic little shit who cannot resist biting the bait. If you didn't bite the bait, it would have been a normal thread. Instead, he used you to wreck havoc, and everyone only sees YOU as the villain, not him.

Next you want to tell me that muslim countries have a right to cause riots and chaos in their own coutries because a troll from Canada drew Muhammad.

Is the one posting screen caps Barneyfag or the one Barneyfag is fighting with?

the one posting screen caps

what the fuck talk about the simpsons

If you're not calling him out on his bullshit, then you're just as much of a problem as he is tbqf

Sorry, too busy telling OP to fuck off

season 11

I never started man, was shit by the time I was old enough to watch

Is there anything that will make you fuck off for good and just stop shitting up the site with your blatant attempts to attack people?

This imitation Barneyfag just isn't the same as the OG.

(OP)
Fuck off vendettafag, stop harassing me
derpibooru.org/731549

What makes you think that doing this is supposed to make you feel superior in any way? Because really, it's making you look pathetic.

I mean, I can't see why you think anybody else would want to see your continuous harassment of some boogieman that only maybe a few people on here including you would care about.

I mean, let's face it, it's been a year since you started posting threads with this exact same template with this exact same image, and almost two years since you started harassing me altogether, and you're trying to paint me like I'm the one who people should go after.

Which thread is he? is somepne posting stealth images in threads to piss him off?

Yet it's been demonstrated time and time again that you're the one constantly causing havoc on the site, wasting catalog space to harass someone when it could be used for thoughtful discussion.

Lisa Goes Gaga

If this is how you're going to use the site, simply to harass people, then your ways are quite delusive and manipulative. Stop assuming that only maybe a few people have a problem with what you're doing.

When they changed the intro that one time to be the whole Simpsons cast singing that song about brushing your teeth with whiskey.
It wasnt a good song, and already that song has become mostly forgotten. I certainly dont hear it on the radio anymore. But somehow it was worth the time to animate and voice a whole new intro for a gimmick? Bullshit.

Behold, everyone. OP is part of the disease that has been ruining this site for over 2 years now, harassing, rampant hatred of his personal boogieman, and desire to destroy everything related to it.

Give a single reason that someone would try to defend a vile shitbag like you that constantly tries to attack and harass people with every single action he takes, including making these threads to harass for no reason other than to harass.

>And I should also note that refuse to talk and contemplate, all you're doing is spamming and And I should also note that refuse to talk and contemplate, all you're doing is spamming and trying your hardest to harass people. Oh, and autism is being overly attached to things. Like boogiemen.

And it's funny, because you REFUSE to stop spamming low quality bullshit made to harass people like this.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why do you live like this?
You are just such a disgustingly bad poster.

When Bart/Lisa grew up

God, I wish you would just stop already.
You are literally the only person who acts like this.
Stop making everyone else suffer because of your personal grudge.

What the fuck is this spam and what triggered it?

What does it take to reason with a person like you. Please, just tell me.

because it's funny how mad you get

OP's image, which is taken from here
derpibooru.org/731549

The 300th episode.

It was being promoted for awhile, commercials and whatnot. I remember Marge asking Lisa "How many times has your father done something crazy like this?" and Lisa clicks a counter and says "It's 300, mom."

Seeing that made me realize that the show had just been on for too long, and stopped being funny.

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/Bronies, this is your mindset/page/160/

160 pages of the brony mindset, dating back to February 2012.
Absolutely amazing; wouldn't you agree?

>Still mad that a tiny horse show manages to be the most wholesome cartoon in decades and your autism dictates that it's gay
Sucks to be you, desu

>Harassment
Holy fuck am I actually communicating with THE Barneyfag? Because these levels of irony shouldn't be humanely achievable

>Gaga
I'm pretty sure it was this

What's it like being this crippled by autism?

I watched it fairly regularly when I was pretty young.

Stopped about high school. I do watch the marathons on fxx sometimes.

right after they got the dog, i could tell the show was going downhill after that

Cringe

>he came back
literally loling

>google "simpsons panda rape"

I stopped watching on November 26, 2000.

>barneyfag

>be 19
>always wonder why people shit on the later episodes since I watched it with my bro from like 7 years old
>always remember the episodes I watch being great
>go and watch some old episodes online
>they're the same ones I watched
>realize I grew up watching re-runs from it's prime days every weekday at 6pm since I live in the UK
>feels good