Gogo bomango

The next line better be want to /ss/

so is that Didi or a jogging herring?

We need more scarred Gogo.

Damn I love this comic, Gogo is lithe buy has heft (in all the right places at the moment)

You could chop down the tallest tree in the forest with her.

Buttgirl, as she is now known, will be a recurring background character thanks to her butt's popularity.

Will Van be building up a revolving cast of recurring sexy background characters?

Background characters, yes (and incidentally, Van and I have both appeared as background characters already). Sexy ones? You bet I am.

I'm a bit disappointed that Gogo is already so huge, I kind of liked how it originally was that she only bulked up after budding from Didi

Seems like she's mostly just tall at the moment. She's nowhere near the level of buffness she had before the reboot.

I gave up after retconning the kindness of cats.

Wait, how did Gogo got scarred? Doesn't she has insane regen?

She's still recovering from her kaiju-mode freakout.

Oh man.
This Gogo design does things to me.

Yeah, surprisingly she doesn't look like a freak (yet).

It's been discussed in these threads but is sexually transmitted golden eyes canon? Gogo's first boyfriend got it after a while and andy in the marriage story Gogo told got them after the wedding.

Gogo is CUTE!

Sex is not the vector for transferring gold eyes, but yes, they (and the related traits) can indeed be transferred.

This will be useful.

Also, Levi, website when?

I love how the bench reacts like Gogo has much more weight than she should.

Website when we find someone competent and reliable at website, because both Van and I are not.

Deviantart Fetish OC general?

why not ask another webcomic for help?

[email protected]

Doesn't she? Assuming most of her kaiju weight is stored in the meat dimension, she'd still weigh like half a ton.

What happened with this again? Didn't it end already? Or am I mistaken? I'm confused.

>drowtales

Really nigga?

Never heard of it, but I just googled it and holy shit that website is a cluttered mess. The background art looks good but damn does it make it difficult to make out text and menus.

This

It's not even the lackluster quality of the comic, that website is and has always been a mess

The original continuity, such as it is, has come to an end. Its not very cohesive, and some of the earliest ideas no longer really gel with how the characters have developed. (For instance, the following picture, while frequently posted, is no longer canon).

A comic has since launched, that looks to fill in a lot of the missing blanks (like, currently, how Gogo and Andy met), and retell some of the story in a way that meshes with itself.

It evolved from wacky webcomic to a story told through sparse one-shots in no particular order, and now the creator is doing a proper chronological story.
TL;DR It got rebooted.

what's wrong with her face?