IT BEGINS

The MSM is starting to report on the lawsuit.

Expect it on the front page of CNN by tomorrow night.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/10/david-brock-gloria-allred-help-women-trump-229728
archive.fo/4m9YD
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit
jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083
youtube.com/watch?v=WLAe3UeddUI
youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw
youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Why haven't the media covered it?
Because it's bullshit debunked even by The Guardian.

>Lisa Bloom
>Daughter of Gloria Alldred

politico.com/story/2016/10/david-brock-gloria-allred-help-women-trump-229728

>Clinton allies Brock, Allred offer legal help to women accusing Trump

David... You really don't know that many people, do you ? Can't you try better, maybe go outside your social ring to find some people to do your dirty work? I know a lot is at stake here, but it's allowed to use your brain, cause this is really just poor amateur work.

Try again, chop chop! Only 6 days left! GL HF!

Debunked, read more about it!
archive.fo/4m9YD
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

>This autistic son of a bitch is posting super retarded fact less claims
>And basically you're fucking stupid
>Find out how with this one simple tricj

Has it? Redpill me on this shit.

>exploiting Americans limited knowledge of the justice system to make a political point

you can literally sue anyone for anything and then it will start "working its way through the courts"

fuck hoffpost and fuck lungenpress

>Why haven't the media covered it?

The last I checked they won't shut the fuck up about "OMG LE DRUMPF RAPED A 13 YEAR OLD GIRL AND FOR SOME REASON IT'S IN A CIVIL COURT AFTER THE ELECTION IS OVER!!!"

See

O FUGG this is Hillary's last card

ALL the fuggin normies will EAT this up and distract themselves from the rampant corruption and criminality of Clinton and her ilk.

UGH, fugg this society

>Huffington Post

Can we stop this shit, please?

>Huffington Post

Fucking stupid leaf

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit
Even fucking JEZEBEL debunked it
jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083

meanwhile in the lolita express
youtube.com/watch?v=WLAe3UeddUI

Comments Time!

>Trump says mean things x1000
>B-but Clinton's corruption doesn't matter

A peak into the mind of Hillary supporters.

> Front page

CNN isn't a fucking newspaper you mong.

Also no shit its going to be their top story tomorrow the Jane Doe is going public today at 3pm eastern in a press conference with Allred who is her attorney.

NMS

This election is very simple really. GOOD vs. EVIL

youtube.com/watch?v=tHsZxJlxHYw

vs.

youtube.com/watch?v=htOj50B7dNk

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD #MAGA

>huffpost
>media

>russia didn't really work so it's on to this old desperate shit

I thought stop and frisk was a resounding success when it came to lowering crime rates.

>HuffPo

How to know immediately if a story is bullshit

>Dawn lists her employer's information

Very tempting...

fuk off amerifat, you know it to be true, I've got all kinds of normies on my social media sharing this story and claiming Trump is 100% guilty and child rapist without even caring about the facts or having knowledge of judicial procedures.

FUGG THIS

I wonder how butthurt Huffpost will be if Trump wins

Anyone born before 1995 knows the individual sections of a website are called web pages

>normies on my social media
Maybe you shouldn't associate with stupid fucking liberals.

preach brotha
fuck these white rapist

Please don't post these anymore! I'm starting to lose my will to live :(

>MSM
>Huff Post

>virtue signalling canadians will post and believe anything anti-Trump

we cant keep letting them get away with this

Hang in there. The time is coming when we round them up.

How many times are they going to try this before the realize it doesn't work? Trump is going to win because celebrity alone. It'll be 8 years of trump then president Kanye. Screencap this.

It'll be front page news right up till the Clinton child trafficking/child sex ring details break.

They're coming, and Hell is coming with them.

Just curious:
How do you respond when they claim that there is a double standard between Bill Clinton's rape accudations and Trump's?
What is the best counter argument to this obvious political smear tactic?

Yeah if it goes to CNN, Jane does lawyer gets disbarred, guaranteed.

This has been debunked as a Hillary Induced scandal so many times it's not even worth bringing up.

Aside from the obvious connections between the people helping this woman to the Hillary campaign, the woman's "Hearing" is in December (coincidentally the same time it will be dismissed due to lack of credible evidence).

So, there is absolutely no reason for her to be coming out NOW, 6 days before an election, except to serve as propaganda against Donald Trump.

This is a scam, through and through. Anyone who believes it is a fucking dunce of the first order.

For networking reasons I have a vast array of contacts of various backgrounds, beliefs, political affiliations, ideologies, etc. Beyond that, I see friends of friends posts and posts in public groups where normies congregate.

It's just frustrating that they won't listen to reason, no matter how methodical or logical the explanation is... if it doesn't appeal to their emotions or fit their preconceived perception, they dismiss it.

These normies WANT to believe that Trump is a child rapist, an indecent abuser/molester of women, etc. Their minds have already been made up.

They don't even realize the importance/significance of Hillary's emails, which are a red herring anyways. What about the Clinton Foundation? The lobbying, the laundering, the donations from foreign nationals, the pay-to-play system, the gerrymandering, the bird-dogging, selling weapons to ISIS, abhorrent foreign policy, Neocon connections, selling influence, insider trading, collusion between media and campaign, collusion between Super PACs and campaign, ETC, ETC, ETC

These FUGGIN NORMIES OVERLOOK ALL OF THIS RAMPANT CORRUPT SHIT AND I'VE FUGGIN HAD ENOUGH

Dare we say we have finally found the Final Boss of the Clinton game?

Even Trump can't defeat it, he's the only one of any power who has gotten passed the level where everyone commits suicide by twelve simultaneous gunshots.