PODESTA IS A FUCKING PEDO

Lads, remember this email titled "pizza.jpg" that only had pic related attached?

They are showing off wares to Podesta and Hillary's high level staff. They are shopping a kid essentially.

Jeffery Epstein's Lolita Express' flight log shows a lot of trips to Asia:

i.sli.mg/8XLWle.png

Lots of pedos came out for the Indian tsunami too; it was around that time that GHWB and WJC teamed up to do a big new charity initiative.

archive.is/Y3qya

Original email here.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

Help me find other supplemental info, let's nail these sick fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICYTWn7BI20
youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8673
abc.net.au/news/2010-01-23/trafficking-fears-as-haiti-children-go-missing/1219762
archive.is/WHqZJ
truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
robtex.net/?dns=shangrila.us
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3890444/Anthony-Weiner-checked-facility-SEX-ADDICTION-treatment-sexting-relationship-15-year-old-girl-triggered-FBI-investigation-wife-Huma-Abedin-Hillary-Clinton.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231#efmACHAC4
shangrilaconstruction.com
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Important bread

youtube.com/watch?v=ICYTWn7BI20
youtube.com/watch?v=XGSWEOZRTh4

Bump

Interesting bump,

Re: pizza.jpg
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8673

bump

nah its fake
nothing to see here

The simple reply of "nice..." is strange too.

Wait

Clinton Foundation was responsible for Haiti aid

Did they kidnap fuck tons of children while they were there?

>It doesn't get better than this

puke

bump

LOL, both Bush and Clinton are into cheese pizza

Funny how you guys come out of the woodwork any time kiddie shit is mentioned CTR.

th-this is just creepy!

noone want niglets

So tired of these fucking perverted Jew rats. Bump.

Yes, see articles here:

abc.net.au/news/2010-01-23/trafficking-fears-as-haiti-children-go-missing/1219762

archive.is/WHqZJ

looks like its feasible!!!

truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/

>[email protected]

uh huh....

Hillary is a pedo

CONFIRMED PEDO HILLARY!!!!

#STOPTHERING

fuck

Hope you're behind multiple proxies. They'll pull the plug on you without hesitation.

Ill bill is a jew? Hilarious.

Oh boy the slideeee

Bump for justice.

WHO THE FUCK IS [email protected]?

robtex.net/?dns=shangrila.us

It's probably nothing something that was spoken about on the phone or in person

"Hey we need some pictures of locals for a campaign brochure" or something like that

Security on the internet is a meme, best thing to do is get lost in the traffic and make it look like /x/ tier bullshit normies won't buy.

CTR gets extra scared when you start talking about cheese pizza.

What the fuck? What is this?

They know we're sniffing them down. The day of the rope is coming friends.

Unless this is just a picture from a dinner he had with them....

Probably a Jew

That's Zachary Schwartz, though I don't know the name.

emails are between
[email protected]
and Doug Band
>In January 2002, for instance, Clinton, his aide Doug Band, and Clinton's Secret Service detail are listed on a flight from Japan to Hong Kong with Epstein

Could be something. Kind of weird that .gov emails are on the CC list

Those are clearly parental figures. Probably a mom and an aunt. Not a target for child abduction guys, sorry.

I thought trump supporters were intelligent enough to not believe in such lies like this.

I'm dissapointed, also check my...

Wasn't sent by Podesta, he received it.

Tons of baby pics. Search by jpg for image extension. Weird updates for babies.

Fuck off you disgusting shill, I cannot believe you guys would defend this shit, but then again your boss loves this stuff...

Keep digging, ignore CTR

Elaborate, what did you use as search term.

bumping

Yes.

Twenty years ago my drunk ass mother in law would get loaded and state quite loudly that all of the politicians in Washington DC fuck little boys up the ass.

I used to be embarrassed.

Now I wonder how the fuck she knew that.

How can you tell?

You are paranoic or something like that, don't forget to take your mental medication on time, right now you're shitposting very bad.

Bump
And
In for justice

>America is literally ruled by pedos

kek

Anthony Weiner in witness protection!!! SHE IS DONE!!! PEDO HILLARY FOR PRISON!!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3890444/Anthony-Weiner-checked-facility-SEX-ADDICTION-treatment-sexting-relationship-15-year-old-girl-triggered-FBI-investigation-wife-Huma-Abedin-Hillary-Clinton.html

Hearing people say this might be another kiddie reference?

Todd Stern's dreaming about visiting Podesta's "Hot Dog stand in Hawaii."

Hawaii has been referred to as the Pacific gateway to human trafficking. Hawaii could be used as a metaphor for an idyllic kind of escape and Hot dog stands offer many ingredients/options served to taste (also "horndog," phallic symbolism, hot dogging as in showing off and being cavalier). Drugs? Arms? Trafficking?"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231#efmACHAC4

They'll defend whatever they get paid to defend; they have literally zero integrity.

When their last paycheck bounces, I'll be laughing. And then I'll be going down that CTR employee list again, with a fine toothed comb.

I don't understand the pedo mindset at all.

How can an adult be attracted to anyone younger than 16?

The day of the rope is coming

Bump ignore CTR why would two random chinks be emailing podesta pictures of children and he says "nice."

It's a power thing, I'd imagine some of these people were abused themselves in childhood too.

The whole Scalia themed post with "I know this isn't a pool party at Martha's Vineyard" whateverthefuck is now creepier.

lol

Intentionally. Willfully. And then placed into positions of power.

Holy shit

LAD WHAT SEARCH TERM DID YOU USE WE NEED TO FOLLOW UP ON THIS SHIT AND FIND MORE PICS IN THE EMAILS

I wanted to say that it's just his family or something but the replies are unnerving as fuck. "Nice", "doesn't get better than this". No "cute family" or anything like that.

Almost all world leaders are pedos including yours and the brits

REMOVE PEDO

So these people are aroused by being able to sexually overpower small children?

Keep digging Sup Forums

Too many people to commit suicide in a short period of time. Not only that - somebody will blow the whistle when USA will become a rare flag.

Stay determined, USA user!

bump

I mean if they want power though, just go do so bdsm or something idn

They get off to the fact that they can pull it off.

The same thing as the Arab sheiks who like paying women to let them shit and piss all over them/fuck animals etc. They just like the idea that they have that power.

In the name of the Warrior I charge you to be brave. In the name of the Father I charge you to be just. In the name of the Mother I charge you to defend the young and innocent. In the name of the Maid I charge you to protect all women.

I would think searching for jpg png txt etc would yield results.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8673

they sure did

No comparison in the minds of these people, anyone can do BSDM. Not many can engage in this sick shit whenever they please.

Thanks.

EVERYONE COMB THE WIKILEAKS FOR JPG, PNG, TXT FILES ANYTHING YOU CAN FIND

pic related

>It's a power thing

no it isn't. people always think that pedophiles just want to bone children but they are legitimately in love with them like you would love your gf if you had one.

There was something about pizza in a lot of the messages that were spammed yesterday about FBI Vault. They had a list of terms for FOIA requests repeated in caps. One of them was something about pizza and I thought it was a pisstake.

P... pedo detected?

Why aren't these videos being talked about more? Is there something wrong with the guy?

t. closet pedo

They don't fucking love them, they fucking inflict huge amounts of pain in addition to rape.

kill yourself kiddie diddler

SEARCH THE WIKILEAKS FOR JPG, PNG AND TXT FILES LETS SEE IF THERE ARE MORE PHOTOS OF KIDS

Not one fucking person will vote Hillary if we can find something.

That shit was terrifying

shangrilaconstruction.com
That email goes back to this company, they do construction but work with the Clinton foundation.

the lollipop from the DNC emails sounded dodgy as fuck

You have a lollipop

>Been meaning to thank you for being with me during my first "lollipop" experience. Appreciated your support and your steady presence.
My only regret is that I didn't take my lollipop with me :)

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7036

how do u even know?

#STOPDRAFTINGOURDAUGHTERS

Swartz dude is from here shangrilaconstruction.com

i'm not giving them a reason to fugg kiddos asshole nor do i say that they are right or that's it's justified i'm just stating that they are fucked in the head. Christ.

Because they've been outed before and the law never chooses to prosecute.
The Boystown scandal, Lolita express, Dennis Hastert....just to name a few occasions off the top of my head.

You know, I understand the way I love my mom. She is the only mom I get to have.
I understand the way I love my 2 dogs. They are my companions, my friends and my home protectors.
I understand the way a dad loves his child. He raises his child, he creates a future for him.
And I understand how you love your girlfriend. However yku do not buy your gf, bone her a couple of times and then sell back. That's prostitution.
If you love children - fine, go volunteer to an orphanage, become a teacher. Fucking children is not love. You do not buy love, you do not dump your love after a couple of nights.

Fuck, it's so obviousand everything goes unpunished

That and far more insidious reasons too - its the perfect black mail and initiation tool into more powerful circles.

Those within are bound by the silence of their complicity in these heinous crimes

Dona claimed that, in that context, it refers to signs that people are given at rallies to hold up or something like that. Can't find the tweet now.

we're digging pedo clues over on 8ch, we're thinkin hotdog = pedo boys (visit the hot dog stand) pizza = girls, martha's vineyard (they're shopping for vacation places there), "shopping at the liquor store" etc could be code too, and Debbie attaches 4 pics of her grandchildren and asks about the other persons grandchildren go read and see what you guys think:

keeps thinking im spam lol so remove spaces:

8ch net/pol/res/8046654.html#q8052223
8ch net/pol/res/8046654.html#q8052645
8ch net/pol/res/8046654.html#q8052792
8ch net/pol/res/8046654.html#q8052954

A media user claimed a lollipop is a microphone and referred to on air interview. I wont be able to find source or verify.

>le pedo boogeyman

Typical American. Stay cucked fags.

This would only help their Saudi relationship. get these bastards.

The problem is, every single person on the news that has sex with a child is not a pedophile; a pedophile wants a pure waifu and it is counterintuitive in many ways to have sex with the child. What you see are rapists. These two are actually polar opposites; a rapist is the type of person that gets off on the power trip, and when adult women are able to fend them off they go for children instead, children are much weaker both mentally and physically than an adult. He is actually telling the truth, because strictly speaking, most pedophiles just remain virgins their entire lives or settle for an old hag to fit in, generally in the more traditionalist "you have to get a wife" areas.

>[email protected]

So Huma is a child molester as well?

Scary, have a bump