I could see it as a cartoon

I could see it as a cartoon
>Monster of the week type show (different boss every episode)
>occasional travel/destination epsiodes (Run N' Guns world maps)
>Interventions by Dice King and The Devil pulling shenanigans to make things harder for the cups
>Dice King and Devil being a big part of the comedy riffing off each other about how to mess with them ect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCV2zf7wrlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to fuck Dice King

See? It already has the classic Sup Forums fanbase

am I the only one who's never really been a fan of this kind of artstyle?

No, you're not the only one in Sup Forums who's under 18. But seriously, this is a 18+ board. You need to get out.

Yes

I'm still waiting for the punchout cartoon /coc/ was gonna make

I never said it was bad or anything, it's just not really my thing. I don't know what age has to do with it, but hey, whatever.

you'll have to roll a perfect 12
snake eyes gets you the devil instead

>It gets made into an actual show
>only boomers end up watching it thinking they have deja vu

Just like they did with El Tigre you can cast your vote to decide which ending will air. Good or Bad

Design is a ripoff from that bomb character from Gumball

Nope. I disliked the looks of Looney Toons and other classic cartoons since I was a kid.

Gumball didn't create shit user. You need better bait.

Cuphead and Mugman are bretty cute

It's a shame because if they made a Cuphead cartoon, the animation of the show would inevitably look worse than the video game.

I bet you still are a kid fag.

you are the cancer

Any good books recommendations on books about cartoons from the 1930s?

>spending entire episodes shooting and dodging
A-user, no. What works in games does not work in TV.

shooting was literally never mentioned

>(Run N' Guns world maps)
Heavily implied, user. What else would they do here?

settings

So it's a Cuphead show, but he doesn't do the one thing the entire game is built around?

As long as it sticks to the classic style with some linearity and does not turn into Adventure Time.

Underage please leave.

I find it charming yet its not the best style tbqh.
Its nice to see a vidya not only do it, but do it as well as cuphead has

>Design is a ripoff from that bomb character from Gumball

Have you ever seen an old cartoon that isn't looney toons or Disney?

jesus christ you are obtuse
>uuuhh what would a mario show be like?? they'd just jump on turtles......

I'm going to find you, and put you out your misery.

I wanna pinch their bellies and get my ass beaten by them.

I wanna fug that Syren.

I don't understand, I doubt anyone in this thread was alive when cartoons in this style were actually being made, how are you underage if you don't enjoy the style?

TV Reruns, even today there are networks showing animated shorts from around the 50s, but nowadays kids watch LP, not tv

The actual Mario show wasn't much better, so it's not like your example reveals tons of hidden potential.

What if its more like the StH OVAs? Those are quite fun but are not only abt running around like in the games

Are people just not allowed to dislike how old cartoons look or something under threat of being called underage? You can be familiar with something and still not really enjoy it, how is that such a controversial opinion?

I was just answering to why they think you're a kid dude, but, yeah, old cartoons are very nostalgic and can even have some amazing quality (srsly, Tom and Jerry from around the 40s is amazing) so, its easy to assume you're just a kid that has never watched something from before the year 2000 when you say you don't like the artstyle

Can I just mention and enjoy that they seemingly remembered Melon Bread from Gunstar Heroes/Alien Soldier to make the 8-ball boss? Good times.

Because underage kids are still forming their brains and personalities. Either they grow up and stop having shit taste, or have shit taste forever.
On my part I rather hope you're underage cancer and tell you to get off this site, than think you're over 18 and still have such shit taste, in which case I would tell you to kill yourself and hope next reincarnation you don't have whatever mental problem gave you such shit taste in the first place.

I wanna fill their heads with cum

They probably remembered it after fighting Lemon Bread from undertale

it was easy as fuck but designwise was my favorite boss.

This game captures the "nightmare fuel" look of 1930's animation perfectly

Not being able to understand that other people may have a different opinion than yours is a common sign of autism, sadly. I hope you learn to overcome your illness, in time.

I mean the entirety of the King Dice battle is pretty much an homage to Black's board game.

>I could see it as a cartoon
Gee, I wonder how you would have thought of such a thing.

And I love the devs dearly for it. I've been on a natural high since going through that encounter and none of my friends played enough Gunstar Heroes to share in my enjoyment.

I never once said it was bad, just that it didn't do anything for me personally. I grew up with a father who was an animator, he enjoyed teaching me about the history and different periods of it so it's not like I'm ignorant about the subject. I do like a lot of the stuff from that time, the Max Fleischer Superman being my favorite, just this particular style that I never really liked all that much.

Since everyone is so obsessed with this, go look at Skullgirls, the only other modern game with hand-drawn animation. And since this is Sup Forumsumblr, I know none of you are good or care about fighters, don't care, still buy Skullgirls and Cuphead.

Like with Deadpool and R rated movies, show support to mediums that deserve it.

>Skullgirls
Jokes on you, asshole, I bought the 360 version, the steam version, and I even went in on the PS4 physical copy scam because a bunch of retarded podcasters I like fell for it first and convinced a bunch of people it was legit. Also I bought the theme for the PS4 but I don't actually know who gets the money for that.

As a movie or mini series, yes. The plots pretty simplistic.

>Skullgirls
>Aka DED GAME DED TOURNAMENT: THE SERIES OF SHITTYNESS

There's a reason not even /fgg/ (who btw actually play the damn games) bothers to talk about it anymore.

Can Cuphead really be considered a Run n Gun? The actual game is more like "Gun n Don't Fucking Get Hit". I consider more akin of a Bullethell platformer.

I feel like there were too many artists that were working outside of their comfort zone on this game.

Some of the bosses seems to clash too much. Thinking the Onion/Carrot and the dragon in particular. The game obviously still looks amazing though.

Also, Mike Z is a fucking asshole.

And that reason is it isn't made by Capcom.

Yeah, because Tekken 7, UNiB, GGXrd and BBCF aren't breeming with more entries and DBFZ isn't being hyped up to annoying levels yet, shut the fuck up Sup Forumsobby.

>new entries = quality
Are you suggesting the FGC has the attention span of a gnat? Hey, you said it, not me.

>DBFZ
Right, I'm sure Dragonball's established fanbase didn't have anything to do with that.

I had a friend who works in videogames admit the same thing to me. Though she also admitted to not enjoying Looney Tunes either, so as is tradition i murdered her and her family so they couldn't contribute their bad opinions to the gene pool.

I fear that modern western animation wouldn't allow the lewds like a lot of older cartoons did

Oh my god fuck off with that shit. No one on Sup Forums is underage, you're just a silly boy.

Its because they were shorts made for adults to watch before a movie. Obviously you cant do the same shit for a cartoon on a kids channel.

I wanna fingerbang their asses

By the by do they have r34 already?

As far as I know, not really, people are starting to do stuff, but mostly of the girls.

fillia's thighs and ass are so plump jfc

Yeah, I heard nothing but FUCKING WHITE MALES made these cartoons. Ugh, so problomatic.

mite b fun

oh, that was coloured already? hahaha.

Paheal, tumblr and furaffinity are what I know of, and not much of the boys. Plenty of girls.

>not enjoying Looney Tunes
jeez talk about a lame friend

I want Cala to be a recurring character

>am I the only one
kill yourself newfag and return to tumblr

Me too.

Could be good. Although the rumor mill churned out something about a sequel to Cuphead so we'll see what the future holds.

That's kind of dodging the point; Obviously "not by capcom" refers to how god-damn established Capcom and their fighting games are, and Tekken, GG (and BB by extension of GG) have been around as established series for a good long while, they're not going anywhere anytime soon, they've been sold in already for decades.

don't expect it to come out in the next 10 years

She and a few other characters (The actress for example) really remind me of Calarts.
I don't know jack shit about artstlyes so I don't know if Calarts is supposed to be a more modern take on the old Disney or Fleischer styles, but I also think it might have something to do with how the guy who worked on the Mermaid boss also did some stuff for Breadwinners.

NO
DON'T SEXUALIZE THE CUPS
SINCE WHEN WERE PEOPLE ATTRACTED TO CUPS?

since 2 girls

I don't think the cup was the focal point of that.

Dude they only needed one cup, they had to get two girls

CalArts was a school founded by Walt Disney's money to function primarily as a talent farm for Disney and the rest of the industry. Its animation program was predominately established by animators from Disney and UPA, so the different sensibilities of those two studios (Disney's "Illusion of Life" and UPA's more stylized design sensibilities) had a significant influence on what its students would produce and in turn, those students would become the most influential people in the industry. Like the first graduating class was like all the main Pixar people, some of the Disney Renaissance guys, Brad Bird, Matt Groening and Tim Burton. Later alumni would include Genndy Tartakovsky, Craig McCracken, Lauren Faust, and quite a few more big names.

However, the current CalArts face meme doesn't really hold water as about half the cartoons implicated in it weren't even created by CalArts grads. Rebecca Sugar went to art school in Rhode Island (which is also where Seth McFarlane went) and Gumball is produced in England.

Anbody has a link for the ost?

S-source?

You're lucky I'm listening to it right now but I'm disappointed you're so lazy you can't type "cuphead soundtrack" into youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=tCV2zf7wrlE

A few if you know the correct sites.

ITT: No appreciation for classic western cartooning.

I meant for download user

I WANNA CUM IN CUPHEAD'S AND MUGHEAD'S HEADS AT THE SAME TIME

superior bonbon

Is zeppeling girl a refference to seven force?

I'll be happy as long as they make more cuties in the olden style. They've proven they have range.

I want to wallop Cuphead and Mugman.

This better be bait

I havent played it because too many exams, but it seems like a Ghosts and Ghouls style game to me, which I love

It could be a reference to the junkyard boss from Contra Hard Corps, who also used constellations in battle.

>a giantess mermaid with an evil medusa form
>her standing animation is shaking her thicc ass

She was made for Sup Forums, good god