California is going red

I drive through Los Angeles every day,and there are at least 4 giant trump signs there along with signs promoting Republican candidates for Senate/house etc etc.trump is everywhere in Hollywood too.

mark my words,California is going red.

Oy vey, what an election.

>I drive through Los Angeles every day
>Israel flag

Lol. Not even going to call you out because it makes 100% sense.

I live in LA, and I'm voting Trump. So's my wife. Reagan took California, so what one man can do, another can too.

Want to believe, it would be a kill shot. But I have my doubts

Let's hope so user. I speak for all Brits when I say you're doing God's work, I would vote for Trump in an instant.

תפסיק לזיין את השכל ולך לישון.

>California
>Blue

NY and CT are going red. Cap it.

Too many mexicans

There's no way. All the illegals who are already there will keep it blue forever.

If crooked is elected and naturalizes all the illegals here, say hello to more California-like libtard shit holes.

I was born and raised in CA, and I hope it goes red. But it won't.

WHEWHHHH LAD

Fuck that would be tits. I'm noticing LA and the surrounding area, especially OC, are fairly red pilled - same goes for San Diego, I bet. I've only ever been to the Bay Area in California, and goddamn: What a beautiful piece of country, cannot say the same for its politics. I assume in CA, though, you'd almost have to keep it a secret (at work especially) as if you supported communism during the McCarthy area. I'm listening to the radio now, and Hillary is chimping out with her voice. Oh God, it just cracked. Vote red, pls California.

Stop fucking around and go to sleep?

619 reporting in. Trump's rally brought a lot from this county but idk if it is enough to flip the state.
Also every poll I've seen for this state has Hillary 10-20 points ahead of Trump. Well still vote but I'm not getting my hopes up for a red and liberated California.

Geez I wish it would. But think about it. All the illegals down't own any property to put up a sign....

>4 signs
>324,720,797 people
>9,833,517 sq. km
It's literally nothing

CT must turn red, malloy has to have fucked up enough to destroy the dems in this states confidence.

reminder

Atta' goy

California thread? California thread.

ugg.... i was shilling for trump ironically as a joke at the start of all this... but why did my joke come to furition....

>mark my words,California is going red.

Srsly, there is no way this will happen in Commiefornia. I doubt the entire city of San Fran will cast a single vote for Trump.

>promoting Republican candidates for Senate
Kek there are 2 Democrats and 0 republicans running for senate. Nice bait, actually no, shit tier bate, but Hilldawg is going to win by 20-30%. LA county will be even bigger margin

>live in a permablue state
>last time it went red was for Reagan
>normally vote for green party just to fuck with dems but this time voting unironically for Trump
I love Mr Trump.

>Reagan took California
You mean the former governor of the state lmao?

hahahahahaha
Your vote will singlehandedly award CA to Mr trump

>flag
>I drive through Los Angeles every day
>every day

Califag here, and I already voted for Trump.

Doing my part to paint this shitty state red.

heh, Ape Escape