What is the Solution to the White Woman Problem?

>53% of hispanic hillary voters are fine with respecting trump supporters
>only 30% of white hillary voters
wat

>Hispanics are least likely to hate Trump supporters
>Self-righteous white guilt liberals have most trouble respecting Trump supporters

Hmmm

Herd them and breed them, don't give them rights.

The ratio of Trump supporters to Hillary supporters among hispanics is basically 2 to 3. The media's lies about Trump hating hispanics seems to have only caught on with white liberals. They seem to be the most gullible demographic.

I fucking hate white women. They have nothing to offer except genes. Just grow white men in a lab and bleach everything else.

Wew lad
Kinda glad I'm not white, your women seem like traitorous trash.

Pretty much. Hillary is doing as bad with whites as Trump is with Hispanics. We should start saying that Hillary hates whites, though that might get her more support from white liberals...

>have a hard time respecting [______]
If you struggle with respecting anything it's because you don't have solid foundational beliefs. You either respect something due to its coincidence with your values or you don't because it doesn't. All this chart shows is that most women have no foundational values.

It is irrational. I don't know how to debate a someone who sees the demographic breakdown and claims Trump is an enemy of hispanics. I don't see it with blacks either and that is a 1:19 ratio. That still means there are more than a million blacks who will vote for Trump. 1:19 also isn't that rare. Terms like "the exception proves the rule" only work in 1:100 scenarios.

Civil war.

1:19 is a common threshhold for statistical significance of rejecting the null hypothesis. If your hypothesis was "blacks don't hate trump" you'd have to reject it with those odds sampled.

I don't understand why black people continue to support democrats. I mean, recent immigrants I understand, they want a demographic shift and the democrats want a demographic shift, so their interests are aligned. Is there one black community of significant population run by democrats that isn't a shithole?

Its because Hispanics and blacks are voting for gibs. They don't actually believe any of this shit.

We have to fix the college problem. Let's be honest, college is a big brainwashing scam and that is it's primary function. There are legitimate reasons to go to college but most people don't have one. Colleges need to be reformed.

It is 1:20 actually. There are many reasons to think it is too low. Many scientists feel that we need to revisit this rule of thumb because studies are rarely ever recreated and there are so many of them.

>college is a big brainwashing scam and that is it's primary function
College brainwashing only works on people who don't know how to think for themselves, which is mainly women.

It's 1:19 u braindead idiot that thinks he's smart

Oh I do love my Latina girls fucking white women are the worst only good for genes

>most black and hispanic supporters have no problem respecting trump supporters
>self hating white women do
every fucking time

And women are the majority of students.

Exactly my point.

I've actually witnessed a friend lose the interest of a woman who liked him because he came out as a trump supporter.
Her reaction went from smiles to immediate disgust. It actually made him an even stronger trump supporter interestingly enough.

You're right. That was a dumb error.

as a black person who's independent I'm choosing between liberal indifference and conservative indifference/mild antagonism I don't have a choice
I don't have a choice it's just I feel really unwelcome in both camps

Stop people from voting as individuals.

Only families may vote (2 parents with at least 1 child), and 1 vote per family.

Once single women aren't voting, problem is reduced greatly.

Liberal indifference? This is... a curious interpretation of the state of affairs of black people in the US. Liberals virtue signal like crazy but all of their programs make the black community a million times worse.

I'm not saying the right isn't loaded with open racists but you can buy insurance if some retard burns your house down, you can't even get a house without crushing jew debt under liberal policies.

I'd guess half of the conservative indifference you see is not indifference to you because you're black but indifference to you because blacks are treated like some kind of weird racist monoculture in the media and by holly(((wood))).