Paki Christian here. AMA

How much did Pakistan suck?

Do you redpill liberals on the religion of peace with your double minority status?

They'll let you go apeshit on them if you have a couple of brownie tokens.

Christians in Pakistan are a small minority (roughly 1% of the population) and get treated like blacks from the 1960s-70s. I actually cringe when people use Pakistani Muslims living in the West as an example of "moderate Islam" when they're arguably one of the worst.

Why don't you suicide bomb a mosque?

POO

Oh yeah, they can't call me a racist or anything because I'm clearly not a white man. I noticed white posters on Sup Forums have to actually hide their power levels in public but I let it free, not in a sperg-like manner, of course. White libtards literally can't defend themselves from me.

Because I'm a Christian, potato nigger.

>implying every south Asian can't poo in the loo

That problem is only prevalent among the low caste Indians tbqh senpai

All the more reason you retarded faggot.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Sage

favorite anime?

Not really into Chinese cartoons but I guess it's Dragonball Z

>inb4 pleb

How did your family come to embrace Christianity? Was there an Anglo-Indian lad somewhere in your family tree, or were you just native converts?

Christians of all denominations and races are the worst scum
at least Jews know they worship a Jew sky God but christkikes actually believe their Jew god Jesus isn't a filthy kike
I'll kill any Christian in my way and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop me

Let's hear your favorite shits do drop on the koran and general muslim degeneracy

Just because you cucked potato fucks have to resort to terrorism on your shitty island doesn't mean that all christians have to

Certainly you will assist us in the Crusade, though?

Christians of all denominations and races are the worst scum
at least Jews know they worship a Jew sky God but christkikes actually believe their Jew god Jesus isn't a filthy kike
I'll kill any Christian in my way and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop me

>Oh yeah, they can't call me a racist or anything because I'm clearly not a white man. I noticed white posters on Sup Forums have to actually hide their power levels in public but I let it free, not in a sperg-like manner, of course. White libtards literally can't defend themselves from me.

lol.

>Ex-Muslim. Brown. Left wing.

SJWs hate me. The moment they try and stop me complaining about identities, trannies, Muslims, safe spaces, privilege etc I just call them racists, imperialists and oppressors as I speak fluent SJW.

We were bro-tier Sikhs but my great-grandfather converted to Christianity. I really haven't looked into my family tree that thoroughly, but I doubt I have any white ancestry

>that flag

I was gonna write a genuine response but I'm not even surprised at this point, Ahmed.

and what will you do to stop me saying I will kill any Jew Christian or Muslim in my path? nothing because Christians Jews and Muslims are weak powerless cucks with no power

DEUS VULT. Sikhs will help us too (their religion was literally formed to fight Islam)

>Left wing
C'mon nigga

How did you get to Canada? Was your family relatively well-off in Pakistan? Are Paki Christians a relatively well-off urban group or shit-tier rural group?

saged

Both of my parents are college educated and Canada has a 'point system' method of immigration based on the qualities of the applicant, so they let us in. And yeah, both sides of my family were pretty well off; my great-grandfather from my mom's side was a ranked officer in the Indian army and my grandfather from my dad's side fought nazis. Usually the families who have had some history in the military are noticeably wealthier/more educated than others, probably why most of them end up leaving Islam.

Paki Christians are either well off or broke as fuck due to actual oppression. Dindus whine about living in the greatest country when they haven't been through third world ISLAMIC SHITHOLE oppression.

I always thought Pakistanis are muslim hindus, how the f are you christian, how did it spread to that part of the world?

>Muslim Hindus
>"I always thought you Pakistanis are religion religion"

When the brits weren't cucked back in the day ,they brought christianity to us. Colonialism quite honestly saved that region. I actually love it when white liberals try scoring brownie points with me by talking shit about colonization but I always bring up the qualities and they're forced to swallow the redpill.

Gives us some examples of the arguments you use.

You understood what he meant by that you pedant

I bring up the origins of Sikhism by telling them the politically incorrect truth of how it formed. Bring up how Islam's track record has been revolved around warfare; from it's inception, to the crusades and the turkroaches. The best part about reminding libtards about this is that they can't use "DURR WESTERN PROPAGANDA" as an excuse for mudslime shitty behaviour. Though still, me being a non-white christian certainly has it's advantages though, since libtards are drawn closer towards anecdotes. You just have to really bring up the apostasy laws and argue how Islam fucks with people's freedom. If they can't see that then yeah, lost cause.

My personal favorite argument is when I deny that white privilege exists and they flip out on me.

They don't just call you an uncle tom instead of a racist and start acting like manchildren anyway?

or an oreo etc you get the point.

Misunderstood what? Euros came to India and did missionary work so a bunch of people converted voluntarily.

Blow your weeb brains out with a shotgun. Go hail Odin and jack off onto your pillow waifu.

Get out of my country you piece of shit

you knew what he meant by muslim hindus

I meant ethnic Hindus from the Indian subcontinent with the Islamic faith.

So you got your religion from your (benevolent) British colonizer

Something like that. They usually say shit like "Wow...I just can't even believe that you're saying this...and you're a person of color."

The problem with leftists is that they lack empathy compared to conservatives. Leftists will generally look at history and life in a "black versus white" lens, leaving all the other ethnic groups and cultures out of the equation. They apply (((slavery))) to ALL non-white people so they can somehow band us all against whites. Conservatives on the other hand read a lot more history, and are generally far more aware of the injustices that have occured. The difference is that conservatives take a more humble approach; once we find out that other people are suffering much worse than us, we shut up and remain thankful for what we have. Leftists just equally distribute their suffering to others.

Yes, the eternal anglo actually saved some of us.

>You just have to really bring up the apostasy laws and argue how Islam fucks with people's freedom. If they can't see that then yeah, lost cause.
>My personal favorite argument is when I deny that white privilege exists and they flip out on me.
Cool stuff, bro. God bless.

Thank you brother and remember to MAGA on monday.

In my experience the Pakistanis that are westernized just don't adhere to the Qur'an. They still have terrible cultural attitudes. Girls round here on nights out go to gay bars to avoid them.

>They usually say shit like "Wow...I just can't even believe that you're saying this...and you're a person of color."
>The problem with leftists is that they lack empathy compared to conservatives. Leftists will generally look at history and life in a "black versus white" lens, leaving all the other ethnic groups and cultures out of the equation. They apply (((slavery))) to ALL non-white people so they can somehow band us all against whites. Conservatives on the other hand read a lot more history, and are generally far more aware of the injustices that have occured. The difference is that conservatives take a more humble approach; once we find out that other people are suffering much worse than us, we shut up and remain thankful for what we have. Leftists just equally distribute their suffering to others.
Had to quote the whole thing. One truth bomb after another. Seriously, keep up the good work brother!

They may not be staunch quran believers but mudslimes are mudslimes bro. Their family values is what makes them fucking vile. The moment you bring up religion, they'll still hold their moon god and pedophile warlord dear. It's like how Emperor Palpatine deceived the entire Jedi Order; it's that level of taqiyya.

inshallah brother

Yeah that's why I'm sceptical, its the culture. Either way I intend to stay in a 90% white area, and self segregation suits us both. That will be the government's problem.

>and what will you do to stop me saying I will kill any Jew Christian or Muslim in my path? nothing because Christians Jews and Muslims are weak powerless cucks with no power

I'm just sick and tired of seeing my fellow brown people sucking up leftist propaganda because it makes them feel good. It's absolutely disgusting.

Sikh here. How DO they treat Sikhs on the other side?

I don't blame you for wanting to live with your own people. In my opinion, I think 'racemixing' is when you breed with someone outside your racial group. If two Caucasoids breed then I don't really see a big deal. We get the BLM racially/culturally confused mullatos and le supreme gentlemens when we breed with non-caucasians.

Muslims? They tend to underestimate you guys for some reason, probably because of how Bollywood portrays Sikhs and Punjabis. I'm Punjabi ethnically speaking, so I really wish that more Sikhs just call Islam out for it's bullshit...as for white people, the majority of them think that you guys are Muslim.

>Paki Christian
Which part of you is posting, the head or the body?

THE BENIS:DDDD

I apologise for my fellow irishman, he is clearly drunk

I think it's a bit of a culture shock too for most people. Primarily because of blacks and muslims, they've somehow made the christianity=white man's religion meme. People forget how the first Christians were literally self-hating Jews that wanted to repent. I think if more non-white Christians start speaking out freely, it'll definitely collapse AT LEAST 1/3 of arguments made by the left.

How often do christians get lynched in Pakistan

Hi WO.

I don't know about any official reportings but there's usually at least one massacre or church burning every 1-2 years. It's honestly hypocritical how liberals ignore what Muslims do to minorities in Muslim countries. desu sometimes I want Muslims to try burning a church in Poland or any serious Christian country just to see them get absolutely destroyed. They're a fucking awful bunch.