Was Billy a good president?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=ajJMQG4Bmxo
youtube.com/watch?v=2pBSCRgl60A
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes

the economy was great, poc were getting thrown in jail left and right, he was gettin his dick succ, bombing iraq

yeah.

He signed NAFTA, one of the worst deals in the history of deals, he was really bad folks.

Fuck no, he was actually one of the worst all things considered especially for signing NAFTA and all the crooked shit he did in office (not to mention being partly responsible for the financial crisis).

Literally the only reasons he's seen as being decent are because of the tech boom (which he had nothing to do with and just rode) and getting a bj.

Oui, but he's a pedo like his wife unfortunately.
Gonna have to switch my vote to Trump after this revelation.

Apart from strengthening globalism to a whole new level, I'd say maybe.

Who fucking cares?

people here say he is a pedophile and a rapist, is there some truth to it?

He reminds me of Hopper from a Bug's Life

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton

No

not really, but he happened to be in when the times were still good.

#I'mWithYou

No. The deregulation on the finance market he did, caused the 2009 crack.

He was, but he came up short.

America needed a new unifying vision after the end of the cold war and he couldn't provide one.

Also, some of his small mistakes became larger in hindsight.

No
Scandal after scandal
Impeached
People were predicting the housing bubble while he was in office. He did nothing.
He had the chance to bin Laden; didn't.
Passed stupid 10 round max gun control that did nothing.
NAFTA.
Draft dodging, philandering, good for nothing saxophone player.

No, bad president.

quite a shitty president, but was at the right place at the right time as others pointed out. 90s were a rose-tinted era for almost everyone

and the Y2K hoax which led to billions upon billions of dollars being spent on fixes for it and new computers being bought to thwart it. That kept the economy from going into a recession on his watch. Just like Obama it's always timing none of either of their policys were responsible for any booms.

Fucking no. He caused the GFC when he removed the regulation that meant merchant banks had to operate seperately from trading banks (forgot the name of the act). Without any shadow of doubt the worst President in US history.

>The man who signed NAFTA
No and it pisses me off that anyone can even ask that question

Yeah that whole impeachment deal and all the raping does look bad in hindsight

oh it true bby

>forced banks to lend to subprime mortgage candidates
>caused the financial crash of 2008
ITS THE ECONOMY STUPID

>fucking an intern is an impeachable crime
Cuck

The economy was great, but the aftermath of his policies made the economy into shit.

No, this was the first and la strong US president.

Jews would have killed the goy off without him.

He is the one who caused the 2008 financial crisis by letting the banks merge.

No but committing perjury is

no lying about it is. That's the go to move for any Clinton - to lie.

>not wanting first lady bill memes

im torn pol

Yeah, lying about fucking interns.

Got lucky and fell into the dot com boom. gutted American manufacturing and deregulated wall street leading to the recession. People are retarded at evaluating presidents

I'm not even a Democrat and I can't disagree.

Except it literally is you fucking child, he literally had his license to practice law revoked as a result of committing perjury.

Lying under oath to a grand jury is. Rape enabler

nope.
"That depends on what the definition of 'is' is"
Evil as his wife but better at hiding it.
I hope when those two go to hell their punishment is being locked inside a room together forever.

He could have been shitting in her mouth for all I care. But lying about it is a completely different story.

He was a bad president. It's just that his bad actions took years to have an effect, by which time he was out of office.
His did have a surplus, but that was from the dot com bubble, not anything he personally did.

He also severely tarnished the reputation of the office of president and the nation as a whole with his sex scandals.

Please stop pretending you care that he fucked an intern and lied about it.

This is how democracy warps minds.

As an aside, Hillary fits all the definitions of a cuck. She's the one thats a cuckold, fuckwit.

Perhaps you should get a dictionary out of the library you fucking retard

Yes.

I do fucking care. Nobody likes a liar, especially not the bloody president. Why do you shill for Bill?

Being this retarded as (You).
Trying to convince an Australian and a New Zealander you live in a "Democracy"

What country are you moving to when Trump wins the big one?

Please stop pretending you understand anything about the law or the Clinton impeachment case, it's clear you're just a kid who think Clinton was cool for splooging in the Oval Office.

>responsible for NAFTA
>responsible for the legislation that allowed Jews to consolidate ownership of the media into a handful of huge organizations

Live CTR shill in

lucky for him, the republicans took over and made a contract with America which forced him to make some decent economic and social compromises...

Not really... the housing act set up the 2007 / 2008 financial crisis.

He set up the stage for the middle east becoming a mess...

The only thing that saved him was the fact that he caught the internet bubble, and nothing really crazy happened on his watch. If anything he lucked out by being president in a calm period of world politics and economics... But those "surplus years" we still added to the debt thanks to economic voo-doo.

He wasnt the worst though

rapist
repealed glass steagall which led directly to the financial crisis
was lucky to be in office during dot com boom
lied under oath
stole from America - pay to play

a rapist crook

Fuck off you limey faggot.

NAFTA
Somalia
Haiti

NO!
Personality.
>rapist
>perjurer
>charlatan, "The last time I checked, the Constitution said ‘of the people, by the people and for the people.’ That’s what the Declaration of Independence says." How does one man demonstrate an ignorance of the three most defining pieces of American rhetoric in ONE SENTENCE.

Foreign policy:
>Operation infinite reach: Supply drop Osama Bin Laden tens, $millions in state of the art weaponry which he sells to China. Unprecedented exhibition of incompetence which drastically improves the military capabilities of you're only legitimate adversary and legitimises a man who will become the most prolific Islamist in human history as the archetypal hero, a robin hood, a man who can not only evade but profit from the evil empire's attacks.
>Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory: Again, remarkable incompetence. Bill causes more loss of innocent life than in the entirity of the botched occupation of Iraq, in one Thursday afternoon.
>THE GREAT SIN: Yugoslavia, Sup Forums should know but will explain in another post.

When he told the bold face lie to the American people about his affair with Monica everything changed. Nobody ever trusted him at all after that...

youtube.com/watch?v=ajJMQG4Bmxo

I worked in a club in Greece once, Serbians were the bouncers. Let me tell you one story they shared with me.

They told me about a woman, a pregnant newlywed who was abducted from her village by one of these Naser Orić style bands of vigilante jihadists. The husband went looking for her in the surrounding forest - he found her being raped. He was then castrated and made to watch, they hammered the palms of her hands into trees and cut the orthodox cross into her belly; pulled the baby out and killed it. They slit her throat, left him there tied up and went on their merry way.
I love to tell myself that story is just a story, Serbian propaganda - but I've read enough to make me suspect that it's true.
Bill Clinton's wanton interventionism in Yugoslavia where he attacked SERBIANS for the sake of protecting Jihadists is the worst executive action in living memory.
One of the guys I was with in Greece said he remembers watching breaking news about 9/11 on TV with his father. At-least two of the 19 hijackers were veterans of the Yugoslav wars - they would've almost definitely been righteously executed had the whole world not declared war on Serbia. His father responded to the live footage of the planes going into the buildings before anyone knew for certain what was going on with a Serbian proverb, the literal translation for which is: If one sows pumpkins with the devil, they will bash onto one's head. - or in English: You reap what you sow.

>Bill inherited Reagan's America, the soviets were dead and the 90's were about to begin. It should have been the easiest incumbency ever - a real sunshine presidency but no... He squandered America's best years and set the scene for a sluggish drawn out war with Islamic extremism with liberals not even sure what side to be on. FUCK HIM.

Also, his wifes a bit of a cunt

>Bill inherited Reagan's America, the soviets were dead and the 90's were about to begin. It should have been the easiest incumbency ever - a real sunshine presidency but no... He squandered America's best years and set the scene for a sluggish drawn out war with Islamic extremism with liberals not even sure what side to be on. FUCK HIM.
Fucking this so much, he was also given bin Laden on a plate multiple times and refused to take him out.

It's amazing how many parallels there are between him and Boris Yeltsin (although I don't believe Yeltsin was a truly bad man and had a pretty rough hand).

He presided over what Bush 41 did right with some help from Newt and the Congress.

He lied under oath.

Nah. Lucky? Yes. Good? Not so much.

Bill Clinton was absolute shit. Undermining of the FBI and rules put national security at risk. Many of the Clinton staffers were degenerates unlike those of the Reagan and Bush era. White House staff who served for decades were fired and had to take early retirement so the Clintons could move their friends in

Source: Unlimited Access

>Pedophile Ring
No amount of shilling is going to make this go away

dude just lend subprime mortgages its cool man why not bro just do it again lol

This
Stopping the Serbs from bulldozing Bosniaks into ditches was the dumbest thing the office of the president has done in ages

I used to work front desk at a youth hostel. Serb pulled me aside and told me that Clinton is considered a war criminal for what he did in Kosovo. Trains of civilian people bombed for no real reason, just to draw heat off of Clinton. He said Clintons were their version of Saddam Hussein.

>inb4 butthurt Serbia lololol

US decided to bomb a sovereign country in support of a sectarian insurgency without the UN authorization for the first time in 1999. So you tell me.

youtube.com/watch?v=2pBSCRgl60A

This is a good video on Clinton

No, but it's easy to look back and say he was because the 90's were an amazing time for the economy and he had literally nothing to do with it. People just falsely attribute the successes of the citizens to the president during the 90's. Basically, he was president during an easy era for the US. I think you could have put anyone with a brain in charge during the 90's and he or she would come out looking like a decent president. The 90's were just a good decade.

*fired for no reason

>Bin Laden before 9/11

okay cuck

He was basically a continuation of Bush. More people in prisons, continued cutting of social programs.

fuck im dieing

>Bombing Iraq
um...

a brief time when wars were fought quietly overseas for oil and the internet hadn't fucking ruined everything yet

and i wasted it playing starcraft

NAFTA was signed by Bush, but you'll ignore facts so move along...................
abcnews.go.com/Archives/video/dec-17-1992-pres-bush-signs-nafta-15205420

That speech was a big meme in the UK in the 90s

I DID NOT

>literal pedophile

No. He should be burned alive, and his ashes should be force fed to Hillary and the jews who own them.

it was a meme everywhere. you'd be hard pressed to find someone anywhere in the civilized world that hasn't heard it.

He is Chinese pet.
He only works for China.

>governer clinton has endorsed NAFTA

literally 5 seconds in

He said he wanted more worker protections and Bush signed and negotiated NAFTA, but once again you'll pretend it didn't happen because it fits your narrative.

FUCK OFF

He's was rated as best of all in many polls. Best American president overall. That's it before this election.