Why don't you have children?

Why don't you have children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hc4V2k8jvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I'm an ugly dumb beamer scum that will never have a gf

because I haven't found a woman who won't plan on divorcing me for everything if we got married

That pic is really weird dude.
Not only the two gays were allowed to adopt 2 girls, one of them is black and is present.
I thought black dads always abandoned their kids.

I do, I have a son who isn't just my wifes.

I heard Canadian women love Mexican men, you might have more luck if you move farther north bud

>Dating Asians
No thanks

both are black m8

It's weird because it's not a representation of any type of stable reality, it's propaganda for retards. The fact it was posted on Tumblr should be your first clue.

70% of woman overweight

72 kg average NZ woman weight

Non overweight woman I meet are nuts.

Yeah, nah I'm good single mate.

They're annoying, loud, needy, and disgusting. Why would anybody willingly have children?

You heard wrong

Right one looks puerto rican or some shit

havent found a single woman with whom i would have a child with

Still looking, as a 21 year old virgin wish me luck boys

I'm gay

This pictures confuses me. Not because they are black but they look like straight dudes. Not like the overly gay guys you can spot a mile away. Are you sure that picture isn't Photoshopped?

Go gay the fellow kiwi, its the true redpill

>black gay dudes with daughters
I think I've seen enough of nigger things for this hour

>puerto rican
so they are both black then

>kids leaving the house at 6:30

School doesn't start till 8. What the fuck are they doing.

Because I don't want more people to suffer.

I will once I finish school and have a steady job.
>too young

>but they look like straight dudes. Not like the overly gay guys you can spot a mile away
So do a lot of us m8

Because I was gangraped as a teen and my ovaries were damaged beyond repair you shit

because they'll become super-predators later in life

You know, most gays don't look like faggots

HAHAHAHA are these niggers actually gay

HAHAHAHHAA what faggots

The only two parent black familys are gay. lmao

walking to a good school that isn't an inner city shit hole

Finna rob a few liquor stores first senpai

Are you kidding me? Look at that well groomed beard. My gaydar is going off the charts, no straight man takes care of their beard like that.

>that filename

Neck yourself

back when I was a tot I had to ride the school bus for 1 hour before i got to school

>getting your kids up an hour before the school bus so you can do their fucking hair

fucking homos, let your kids sleep

No gf

Cause I can't even take care of myself, i'm a manchild.

Move to France. The French love Mexicans!

I'd like to. I volunteer with kids already and I like it and the kids seem to like me. However, I can't find any decent women in this small shit town of mine or anywhere else for that matter.

The girls are safe faggots molest little boys

What does it say? Clover saves the original filename when you save pics

just because a guy looks feminine doesn't mean he's gay you stupid faggot
fuck you really steamed my clams with your nonsensical gaydar shit

these people seem like good parents, hopefully they are... i don't really hate gays or whatever and as long as they act like normal people and try their best to lift their children above them socially(i.e. richer, smarter, better) then there's nothing wrong with gay parents. if these were two lesbians i might have a different opinion just because i've never seen a lesbian who wasn't a SJW either in real life or on the web. gays on the other hand seem more diverse and really just have a vocal minority destroying their public persona

>A single couple raising adopted kids for 2-3 years dispels all the stereotypes about any aspect of their lives.

They will be in jail within 10 years after some heinous crime is exposed. I promise you, with full sincerity.

Yeah its just heterosexual males that molest girls, so they're practically safe

you can't have children with 2D and figures. (yet)

when someone says youre a faggot, but youre all about about that life tho

White women aren't interested in me

I wouldn't really call it present when he's more fascinated with taking pictures of himself instead of helping the kids get to school.

CUTE :3

Kek

The guy on the right is a blatant homo with the beard but the guy on the left is a little ambiguous

Because humans are disgusting.

Because the love of my life miscarried and destroyed our relationship

Get the kids out early so they have more time to lick each others assholes.

Big question Sup Forums.
Which nig tops?

I'm 30 and don't want any. Hell people probably would still call me one based on things I enjoy which is such an awful stereotype. Why would I possibly want someone else to go through a lot of the shit that I have gone through and still deal with?

>yaaasswakeslayprayqueen!

Isn't that the little queer from American Apparel?

lol.... that totally manicured george Michael beard looks straight to you?

>this post brought to you by a goddamned idiot

this.
2d>all
also stop fucking deer you sick fuck

Yea

If you're life is so great you wouldn't have to convince everyone else by posting random shit to social media.

didn't know there were this hot black gays in usa... hope clinton wins then

That is a cute dear, your a lucky man

Girls in your country are SO EASY. Try being born into one of the ruling families.

fuck off were F U L L

Because having children is selfish and immoral.

Why the fuck aren't they wearing shirts?

All faggots are homosexuals but not all homosexuals are faggots.

>20
>shit job
>no waifu

I have 2 kids already, wife is pregnant with out third and we've spoke about me possibly siring another child with one of her cousins.

>oh look, headlights!
Are deer the most retarded of mammals?

Wait, there are domesticated cows...

Poor nappy headed little negresses

With your dick?

im okay with this, dunno about there past, but at least they seem like they want a productive future for their children

That's why i got me an asian one mate.

>not selling dope with your adopted sister and gay fathers before school starts to get rid of the human trash and make money from it

So far that seems to be the consensus. I'd rather stay faithful to my wife, even if she consents, I am not comfortable with fucking another woman.

Deer actually know that fast things are bad, it is just that their eyes are very light-sensitive, so when someone shines their lamp straight into their eyes, their brain freezes and paralyzes them.

faggot detected

>not a single fuck left to give about this unfixable time in reality that is full of retards

>thinking im going to force another human being into suffering through life and working a job for 50-60 years

>not getting a vasectomy and picking up various std's along the way

exactly what you'd expect from a basement-dwelling 4channer

5:30am is the wrong time to be wearing a shirt

I do, my son just walked in on me eating our his mother about an hour ago, parenting rules

Are these two gay dudes? If not, why are they waking up in the same house, preparing their kids for school?

Surprised! He turned out to be a huge youtube faggot!

youtube.com/watch?v=_hc4V2k8jvM

Because my wife already has some.

your mom is also your son's mom
which must mean your son is your brother....
which must mean your mom raped you and you had a son together.....

which means your son just walked in on his mom, dad, and brother. NASTY

>The Brazilian thinks only one of them is black

This is your future America.

>I'M A WOMAN??

This man understands.

Nice proxy Sven

haven't seen that pic in a while. like seeing it.

good job op. you were not a piece of shit today.

for the record, there are lots of great people out there. These two queers seem like amazing dudes.

Lot of losers and pieces of shits out there too. Keep your eye open for these.

Always remember and notice the helpers though. they are out there.

Because dads often don't wear their shirts inside the house. You actually only question it because they're of color and fit. If it was some 30 something southern 380 pound shirtless white guy with a ball belly brushing his daughters hair in the morning before school, you wouldn't question it.

they cost money and im not a female. i dont care what science can allow a man to do now im not giving birth

That shit gay af senpai