What is the craziest canon superhero or supervillain fusion?

What is the craziest canon superhero or supervillain fusion?

Other urls found in this thread:

bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Golden-Skinned_Being
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think anything can top this.

Does this count?

Discount Amazo.
bionicle.wikia.com/wiki/Golden-Skinned_Being

This abomination.

Does Doctor StrangeFate qualify? It’s been a while since I read the Amalgam stuff, but a hybrid of Fate, Strange, and Xavier sounds pretty well overpowered.

>all of them are Venom/Carnage
Is Venom/Carnage the greatest comic book character?

Is... is that John?

Fucking hell Ennis was right with the Heckblazer thing

Why so many symbiotes

I would read a comic about a universe in which Carnage Cosmic is the Herald of Galactus Venom: Eater of World-Brains.

Fuck you that issue was kino.
Unless I am confusing it with another. There is still a lot of hellblazer I haven't read.

>There is still a lot of hellblazer I haven't read
But you read Nu52 Constantine?
At least it can only go up from there.

Also >kino
GTFO

Wait, is the Keanu movie named Constantine based on a comic? I can talk about it on Sup Forums?

I read original run of hellblazer up till it ran out of trades. All of nu52 and dcyou and fell out of comics for a while shortly into rebirth and still need to catch up on that.

I am well aware nu52 was trash (dcyou was great though) but that one issue was glorious.

Hellblazer

Long running Vertigo comic, there was a one season TV show a couple years ago that made a fair attempt at adapting it properly but fell short and was cancelled.

Current John Constantine in DC is a bastardized copy of the original one (Created by Alan Moore in Swamp Thing).

Yeah. Hellblazer ran for about 10 years.

Probably the various weirdos from Generation Hex, which combined Marvel's Generation X characters with a random assortment of DC Western characters.

Why do hellblazer adaptions always feel a need to fuck with chas?

This guy spooked me bad as a young one.

Great final boss, still scared me to this day

Man, that last stage was such bullshit. I was expecting an awesome last boss fight and it turned out to be a fucking chase.

Why do people parrot the "Vertigo isn't DC" meme? Your statement suggests you see them as separate. And why would you expect a single character to remain the same? By that logic Moore wrote several bastardized versions of leagues of characters.

For now it's just a cover.

>Why do people parrot the "Vertigo isn't DC" meme

Because they are separate universes. Vertigo is a dc comics imprint and it's own thing. For the most part it's not canon to the DC Universe. Preacher, 100 Bullets, Fable and etc don't happen on Earth Prime.

Bastardized copy is what I would call their Captain Marvel. That term leaves no wiggle room when there is a clear difference between the characters DC acquired and those that were created under their umbrella.

A lot Amalgam was straight crazy. Darkclaw for example.

Kid mode

Annnnnnnnnnnnd everyone is dead. Or they should've been. DC universe should've ended right here.

>Consatine
>Entrigan
>Captain Marvel
?

Hulkrider Venom Overkill

>StrangeFate
Sounds like the end of a bizarre adventure

That's not hellblazer.

>"This is too much."

kek

>""""canon""""
>video game based on an animated show
I don't think that means what you think it means

Objectively this

Read that as "monster cock".

He should've sticked X-23 to one of his arms. Why be three fourths of Edgy New Fantastic Four if you can be the full set?

>tfw still no Ghost Rider/Frank combo.
Come on, it fits so well.