Is it physically impossible to give the Beast a decent design

Is it physically impossible to give the Beast a decent design.

The Kels disagrees.

The film was shit but the design is sexy

Grammer Beast is the second most perfect casting in superhero movies

It's a shame we got so little of it

If by first you mean Benedict Cumberpatch then I believe you.

I like Beast's design in this movie

No I mean Captain Picard as Professor X

Bandersnatch doesn't even rate

Xavier isn't British so, great casting.

Clearly he is in that universe because McAvoy isn't even trying to hide his accent

Best casting in a super hero movie is J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson

J.K. is like the unspoken elder god. Everyone else is just fighting for second place.

Reeves as Superman has to be up there

FPBP

>No Perlman Hellboy

Ive liked all the Beast designs in each movie, da fug is your problem with them? Genuinely curious, they seem fine, Kels was good but i thought a little to simple since he was stiff as a 2x4 plank the entire movie.

>Grammer Beast is the second most perfect casting in superhero movies

He apparently enjoyed it enough that when they were doing Apocalypse he ASKED if he could come back to have a role or cameo.

The Jameson casting was perfect. I also liked the casting for The Comedian.

I never understand why they try to make Beast so feline-looking. Last Stand or Evolution Beast just looks much better.

Perlman is great in these movies but he's not all that faithful to the comics in terms of personality and demeanor.

They missed the boat not taking advantage of the reboot dynamics by giving him a scene with Stewart

He looks even better here than he did in X3

What a shame that we're stuck with shitty twink Beast

I actually really like it when the comics draw supes to look like Reeves

Hoult does a god job with what they give him. The problem is what they give him is wiping Xavier's ass and mooning over JLaw's Mystique. They keep him around but they can't be bothered to actually do anything good with him, just like every character in these movies who isn't Prof. X, Magneto, or Wolverine. Grammar might have the handicap of only getting a major role in Last Stand but at least they actually allowed him to play Beast.

reminder that this whole ending was ruined by Logan

no happy endings for x-men EVER

Thank you, this blows everything else out of the water.

X

>reminder that this whole ending was ruined by Logan

Not really. Logan isn't canon to the Singerverse or it's reboot just like Deadpool.

>no happy endings for x-men EVER
You don't need to watch the movies to know that. I've only ever watched the cartoons and even I know that. That's one of the many reasons why having the X-Men part of the overall Marvel Universe is a detriment. Because no matter what, everything the likes of Spider-Man, Captain America, Iron Man, the Fantastic Four, ect, did is all going to go down the shitter because the mutant horseshit is going to fuck everything up in the future, and all futures.

Physically perfect because of his weird ass ape face but the role was so different from the comics it's impossible to tell if he actually would have been good (he would have obviously, but the role just sullies it)

If you've watched the direct to DVD movies, you know he was perfect for the role, it was just the direction and writing from "all style and no substance" del toro that ruined it

shared universes are a mistake. too fucking claustrophobic with all the heros encroaching on each other's territory.

like that classic "can superman hear Batman getting the shit beaten out of him in gotham city and why doesn't he help" argument

Cause Batgod is so stealthy he even gets shit beaten out of him silently. Its like you never read comics!

>Logan isn't canon to the Singerverse or it's reboot just like Deadpool.
Gonna need me some source on that, friend.

Watch the animated movies

BASED GRAMMAR

I know people love Simmons as JJJ but my favorite is Beast. If they ever do another Xmen cartoon I hope they can get him to voice Beast as well.

On the topic of well-cast character in a bad movie

Well played.