OBAMA SLAMS FBI

>"I trust her. I know her," Obama continued. "And I wouldn't be supporting her if I didn't have absolute confidence in her integrity and making sure that young people have a better future."

How long until the FBI goes rogue and leaks shit on all of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-xjiXfJ58Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is everything in the news "x slams z", "Democrats slam Republicans", "Senate slams president"

Why is everything fucking SLAMMED

annoying

They have dirt on Obama

Nice slam on OP.

What kind of country is named after a pastry anyway, amirite?

Doesn't sound like he's slamming it. Just spewing buzzwords

Is this real life or The Dark Knight?
> Clinton is the president we deserve, but not the one we need
> Trump is the president we need, but don't deserve

>not playing the Hoover option

>Anecdotal retorts from a president who abuses his powers

this is getting annoying...

Who is champ?

Obongo

>slams

is the mark of a really hack reporter.

Guess what agency published it

This seems to conflict with the WH Press Secretary saying that Obama did not think Comey was attempting to influence the election.

THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED THIS SUNDAY NIGHT

What?

I dunno maybe. Just everything in te news is this person slammed this person and it's just normal conversation coming from the person supposedly doing the slamming. It's like te news outlets are trying to force us into believing that certain claims are so ridiculous or that someone is so wrong that they are being SLAMMED

it just pet peeve of mine

even niggers wont vote for me WAAAAAAAA
\
:hillary:

SLAAAAMMING

user slams the meteor

Amazing how just 8 years ago he was calling her the most corrupt politician in washington.

Because your country talks like niggers now

Presidents are no more above the law than presidential candidates. Go get em FBI.

When will you Americans throw Obama in jail?

I'd love to peek behind the curtain and see what is going on right now.

There is a fucking war being fought in the shadows

You mean shit like "Actor XY DESTROYS Trump"?

Well the title already has a value judgement embedded in it, it basically tells the average libtard what conclusion he's supposed to draw from it

The fbi has the manpower to just kill these fucks. Why not clean ship?

SLAM

DA DUH DUH, DA DUH DUH

LET THE BOYS BE BOYS

SLAM

Bullshit, this is just an aristocracy at this point, hand the power to another. Who knows what kind of dirt the clintons have on Obama, I never fully could understand why the Obamas held the clintons water. Fuck them, what is this shit a monarch now? Is her daughter going to go run after Hillary? Fucking stupid.

What better way to say "Fuck you" to the establishment than voting for someone who will self destruct the country. Maybe then we can start fresh.

Is the FBI /ourguys/ now?

Obama loves the Lolita express, frequent flyer. He knows Hilldog's got the hook up.

Exactly

No son you are thinking of ISLAM. Is different inshallah.

Takbir akbar hommus takbir.

Im actually really fucking curious myself about the FBIs behavior. Their hint at a smoking gun, these strange 'leaks'. That most people can't download let alone sift through, yet those three forgery looking documents showing over 150millions casually given to HRC by the rothschilds Id really like to know what the fuck is going on and this isn't something normie news would report on anyway, so I'm fucking stuck on this god-forsaken board until i get some answers

Articles used to be sensationalist because of their content. Now that information is accessible everywhere, titles have to be sensationalist to draw clicks. This is also why specific time is now used, i.e. 'You won't believe what this kid just said' rather than 'Mentally disabled child voices irrelevant opinions'

He's just scared they'll be coming for him next.
>I trust her. I know her,
No shit, you're probably colluding with her.

Because they slam and welcome to the jam

now someone give me a hoop there it is

You're right. Should be "Obama eviscerates FBI".

Isn't it pretty corrupt for a politican to be leaning on the FBI like this ?

America SLAMS Denmark with sick burn

The government is doing everything right now not to include him in the ongoing that are happening. Much like this thread, it is best to slide...

user slams news headlines!

also "blasts"

So he already flip flopped on that position? 2 days ago he said Comey was fine. Not to mention near the beginning of the investigation Obama said Clinton would come out fine, now he's pretending he never interfered in it? What a complete nigger.

This man is such a corrupt sack of shit. He was basically saying the same things about Clinton (lier, corrupt, bad judgement etc) Trump is saying now back in 2008. Now all of a sudden "I know her, I trust her". BULL. SHIT. Obama is such a disgrace. What a way to leave the presidency: as a corrupt shitstain. Disgusting.

Obama is shameless. How long before the Feds have had enough and arrest him. They are hard workers and all Obama does is golf, divide the USA and interfere in the election. No shame Obama.

He knows he's implicated.
He'll pardon Hillary and she'll return the favor, just like every other establishment president of the last century.

Trump will prosecute. Hell he might even go after Bush and BillC.

Nice trips bruh

Why hasn't he gotten shot yet?

So is ironic or hilarious the proper word to use when historians look back on America and see that a black man and then a woman doomed the country for good? Ironic right since when the nation was formed neither group of people had any rights?

You can't go after Hilldog and leave Bill standing.
The only way to take them down is take down the whole Clinton organization.

Quality leafpost, friend.

Why should a Democratic Presidential Candidate, who shouldn't even have won the nomination, be immune to FBI investigations, im sorry is she already president yet?? NO. And this is exactly why these people lose, they're ARROGANCE. Obama tried the exact same thing with us days before Brexit happened and it backfires on all of em as to the commom person they don't realise how they come across as arrogant and above the law.

Ironic will be correct because hilarious isn't academic enough to make it into the history books.

But believe me, I have a degree in History, it WILL be hilarious to those with a sense of humor.

He just said the fate of the republic rests in the hands of the people. Not only that, but the fate of the world.

Sounded good until he mentioned it was in reference to Trump getting elected.

so why is Obama legally allowed to fly around and campaign for Hillary on OUR TAX DOLLARS?

It's so obvious that all the email leaks are coming out of the FBI. Are people really stupid enough to believe the emails were hacked by russia?

These emails weren't even stolen at all. They were just leaked by an agency facing internal corruption that decided the people deserve to know the truth.

The more the DNC lies the deeper shit they dig themselves in.

now we know obamas in this somehow

hes prolly fucked

trying to redpill a friend on this whole hillary thing anyone have a stream link for Hillary's america?

Only cnns spin does. Obama's words don't. Just awful reporting.

I don't. But this is pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=a-xjiXfJ58Q

Damn it.
Now I want to eat at Denny's

Thanks!

then what's up with your lying about knowing about HRC's server you shitbag?

Grats on accomplishing nothing in 8 years.

If Obama has the magical ability to say who is guilty and who is not why don't we just disband the FBI and appoint him Universal Investigator?

>absolute confidence in her integrity and making sure that young people have a better future

Good thing to talk about pedorings, cunt.

Headlines used to be witty, they had a high command of English.
>man bites dog
These click bait affairs now sound like a basketball game.

I can't wait to see the photos of Obama being led away in handcuffs.

>they have dirt on Obama

Checked

The day after Hillary accepts the immunity deal

use peerflix you can stream a magnet link

What is he doing with that sweet little Asian loli?

>cops in shorts
is there even something more embarrassing?

What the fuck is up with all these DNC men inappropriately touching children all the time?

They do it blatantly on camera yet everyone lets it slide and then they turn around and say trump did it with no evidence.

Has the world gone mad?

dont you mean a lolipop?

This fool is going down with the ship.

user slams OP

What the fuck?

why can't we see this asswipe's school records?

Where the hell is the passport he used to go to Pakistan when no other Americans were allowed to go there?

He's the WRONG person to be whining about hiding things

She is so fucking arrogant and holier than thou, pisses me the fuck off

>tfw Sup Forums is actually right

He's implicated in this shit too.

Jesus Christ

This is who enjoyed the 'lollipop' experience.

When will you dumbos understand that pardoning someone literally proofs that they are guilty of a crime, but just should not serve a sentence on a whim of a president. Pardoning someone makes them automatically ineligible to be voted into any office.

"Hilldawg will be pardoned and then still be voted president although she is proven to be guilty of a crime and people know that but somehow everybody still be voting for her even though she isn't even elegible anymore to be voted for" is the absolutely dumbest shit I have read here on the board.
The same goes for "Obama will just cancel the election and somehow nobody will mind" or "he will simply run again and everybody will say okay even though the constitution doesn't allow that".

And I, shamefully, have heard it here a lot of times.

Austria

Executive branch
Supposed to enforce laws
Undermining open investigation

Civil war when?

LOCK THE NIGGER UP!

That was before he took a ride on the Lolita Express

Fucking insane, how can anyone take this man seriously. Fucking traitor. If he showed up on my doorstep begging for a glass of water I'd slam the fucking door, and I'm a pretty nice guy.

>How long until the FBI goes rogue and leaks shit on all of them?

thats whats probably in the Rothschild leaks

>What the fuck is up with all these DNC men inappropriately touching children all the time?

congress is 75% or more homosexual pedophiles

What on earth

I am horrified

Listen guys, for anyone doubting the legitimacy of these emails - I work somewhere where you need a security clearance to do most of your job and security office instructed all employees to never view wikileaks at work because it is classified info.

All of this is real and I am really really scared for the future.

why would he bother saying this? this is meaningless, may as well have said nothing at all

Homosexuality and pedophilia are two sides to the same coin. The hedonist coin.

LARP LIFE
A
R
PRAL EFIL