You do read Chris-chan's work, don't you?

You do read Chris-chan's work, don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=1tVDk0OgNts

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/28s9N
youtube.com/watch?v=riHgBEu3OSk
youtube.com/watch?v=DrTBH_VYVD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When's the last time he made a comic? Is he working on one now?

>mlp doll
>still trying to be trans

When can we kill him?

he really needs to fucking die

Wasn't his asshole infected? Why hasn't he died yet?

i feel bad for him really

How do you kill a god?

He eventually saw a doctor and it got treated I think.

Currently dealing with infected kidneys and maybe infection in bladder and shit fucking sucks.
While this retard who rolls around in his own filth gets away with carving open his taint and not washing it to make a 'vagina'. Goddamit.

at this point I just feel pity for this dude. What a trainwreck.

Isn't him being trans just another way for him to get chicks? Plus I guess he does have an irrational hatred of other males.

Calls himself something like a "Male-Lesbian"?

Hi a-log!

So did he cut off his own dick or something?

He pierced his taint in hopes of getting a vagina, it got infected and he thought god gave him a clit, I don't think he's had surgery tho also is Chris-chan sitll looking for a boyfriend free girlfriend or what?

Yes

I miss old Chris, the lovable autistic Chris not this fucking abomination.

Your insignificant human emotions mean nothing to Chris-chan

For the past few weeks, I've been in CWC hell, absorbing all the info I can from the CWCki. It's amazing how deep this goes. And I'm saddened by the several ways that I can relate to Chris.

he only has god powers inside the cwc ville

he was always a abomination, user

he was bound to fall into worse and worse bullshit

>is Chris-chan sitll looking for a boyfriend free girlfriend or what?
They are in a relationship

>Not knowing the magnificence of Curseyehameha
I pray you never will.

I can't believe after all this time there's still a pretty big following, can't tell what's sadder really Chris or people who fucking update the CWCwiki and who bought his talisman for like 2 grand?

Like a real person or what?

Chris currently has a girlfriend, supposedly, but only time will tell if she's actually just another troll. All signs are pointing to yes.

It's takes autists to follow a bigger autist

Poor you, you are one of the many autistic followers of CWC, you should take a break

Yeah I watched the vid of him saying he met someone and that the trolls should calm down or something but I sincerely doubt that he managed to land himself a boyfriend free girlfriend, I mean pre taint pierce Chris was already impossible what more post taint pierce Chris.

I've come to the realization that Chris and his legions of followers who document his life and interact with him is basically the real-world equivalent of The Truman Show.

It's ok user

Part of CWC is realizing that while you may share similar emotions and feelings (especially if you're an autist or sperg), what sets you apart is how you react to the world around you, and being self-aware enough to chill and retain self-control.

Chris (or Christine, or whatever), at least in my experience, has been a great way for folks to learn about how to treat other people, the world, and even themselves, especially within the internet age

To be fair alot of chris's problems are self-inflicted, its not like he's trapped in a fake world when even beyond the trolls who plot to set up fakes girlfriends or whatever he still puts himself out there.

Like random fucked up/highly embarrassing information he's revealed without actually being prodded, or attacking managers in stores he's been banned from.

Which saga is your favorite?

I think the Megan saga is probably the most classic, and is remarkable because everything that went wrong there was almost 100% Chris's fault with zero influence from trolls.

I'm a late adopter of CWC lore so I'm slowly catching up and I find it kind of amusing to realize that Megan was basically a weirdo creep herself. No one near as bad as Chris, of course, but she was definitely a strange NEET that most people wouldn't be interested in.

There's no greater tool/example than the CWCki to show people why you don't overshare online, and why if you embarrass yourself online, the best thing to do is log the fuck off

Wasn't he the cause of his house burning or something.

A friend of mine was at a horse program convention last month. Apparently he was one of the panelists at an LGBT panel with like five others, and when he was given the opportunity to speak he ate up so much time talking about himself that no one else was able to get a word in.

Something about a faulty coffee I think.

The house was a major fire hazard since him and his mother are a pair of disgusting horders with crap piled up everywhere.

>Megan was basically a weirdo creep herself

this, she's got some issues, definitely not on the level of Chris, but there's probably some screws loose

The weirdo creep in me kinda wonders what happened to her. Like, how did she deal with the fallout of just being around CWC? Does she keep tabs on him? Maybe she found that nazi husbando she wanted

He had the thing plugged into a bathroom outlet with an extension cord for some reason

Chris' sexuality is...complicated

He's most likely simply a homosexual man (going by his attempts to "stay straight" by staring at a poster of sailor moon while jerking), but his dad ingrained intense homophobia into Chris at an early age.

That combined with his altogether negative interactions in early life with other boys and mistaking girl's pity for friendship led to Chris having a serious pathological fear and hatred of men.

this can't be the final saga of the rest of his life right?
he could live for decades more, is he going to come full circle?
Is there anywhere to go from here?

Yeah, I mean his fucking room was cluttered. Can't believe he managed to save his famous shirt in the fire tho, did someone actually buy it or what? Wasn't he selling it for 20k or something along that price tag? What the fuck do people even do with the shit they buy from Chris? Do they scrape the smegma that's emanating from the crevices.

In my personal experience, everyone I've ever known who so vehemently denied being gay and kept insisting they were straight turned out to actually be gay.

>Post yfw it ends up in the Smithsonian

I doubt he's homosexual.
Homosexuals usually don't have any trouble getting girlfriends or even married in order to look straight.
They're comfortable around women and don't see it as a huge goal because they don't really want it.

Chris idolized and idealized women. He saw losing his virginity as the key to fixing himself, he saw women as his salvation and other men as his ruin.
He was almost religious in his worship of women.
I think he idealized them for so long and had been humiliated so many times that he decided to be a woman himself.
Remember he sees himself as lesbian woman, meaning basically a straight guy in a dress.
I don't believe he's a gay dude trying to fight it, rather a straight dude with absolutely no self-worth that would even cut his taint open in order to be embraced by a female.

>Is he working on one now?
Yep imgur.com/a/28s9N

Oh god can you imagine, earth gets destroyed in a few years and they managed to salvaged CWCwiki and Chris' shit and because it had such a huge following people thought he was some sort of deity.

I'm not actually sure he is gay, i'm not all that sure if he is sexually attracted at all and more just feels the need to as it is the done thing.

Any sexual expression with him has been confused, pretty half hearted and generally short lived cause he just gets bored of trying.

>Homosexuals usually don't have any trouble getting girlfriends or even married in order to look straight.
Homosexuals also aren't typically low-IQ autists with confounding disorders and an abusive upbringing

For a halfsecond I hoped this would be a comic done by Pat.

>What the fuck do people even do with the shit they buy from Chris?
Post the pics of the thing on Sup Forums to become memeking for a day

Chris sells it for an absurd price tho, what's stopping anyone from making their own talisman? It's fucking made out of clay n shit.

Sounds like my attempts at sex. Like the intimacy but the problem is my dingus don't feel much so even when getting sucked off barely feel a thing.

>tfw can relate to Chris getting obsessed with any girl his age who is even remotely nice to him

You guys ready for October 6th? It's when Chris finally meets his new sweetheart Jessica face-to-face (unless they canceled it after the temporary break-up).
>I think Jessica is a troll who is playing the long game like Julie (except Jessica is an actual girl).

Sure but I doubt you blacked up to look like Mr Popo and did a youtube video. Most of his attempts with girls are 75% the troll stringing him along to get him to do anything and 25% begrudgingly doing some random shit.

I think Chris wants a gf the same way he wants a new video game, it is just a thing he feels he should have. His autism has just become focused on it so much he badly mimics sexual attraction and want.

Post Chriskino

youtube.com/watch?v=riHgBEu3OSk

Reality is going to be rebooted in 2020 so we'll get remakes of the classic sagas.

youtube.com/watch?v=DrTBH_VYVD0