ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING! TRUMP +3 IN VIRGINIA! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

news.hamptonu.edu/release/Hampton-University's-CPP-Latest-Poll-Shows-VA-Voter-Shift-from-Clinton-to-Trump-Post-Email-Investigation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AhXv8lPtvr4
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/793889001757347841
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BREAKING ! this just in !!!

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE!
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/793889001757347841

Bump, it's not Nov 3rd though. I'm an American, everything must be in Murcuh time or I can't understand it.

He's doing better in Virginiaq then PA

VIRGINIA IS COMING HOME BOYS

holy shit

Hillshills should just stay home; she's DONE.

None of this matters if Hillary flips Texas.

Remember she's still ahead in the polls and has a chance of about 70% according to Fivethirtyeight.

A Hillary presidency is still very likely, Trump is the underdog.

15% of people refused to give an answer. The silence tells all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shy_Tory_Factor

Either one will work.

>texas
>red

$.02 has been placed in your account

>fivethirtyeight
>nate silver
>correctly predicting anything
(you)

I live in Hampton VA and it's niggerville, driving home to my black neighborhood I saw a big ass Trump Pence banner on someone's fence.

I was hyped as fuck saying to myself that Trump has this.

Virginia will be the PA we all hoped for. We did it my brothers. I'm about to cry

Trumps got the momentum now. Nothing can stop him. Please annex us President Trump.

I TOLD YOU FUCKERS VA WAS ON LOCK-IN!!!!!

YESEEEEEEEEEE

I was going to post "yeah well he's behind 3 in NC so he still loses, get fucked Trump fags."

Went to screen shot it and now they're tied. FUCK!

VA, NC, FL, OH, IA along with all the Romney states seals the deal

Nova here.

Many Hillary signs all of a sudden popping up but they are found more towards dc. -last minute rally.

The conditioning is definitely breaking.

Virginia Beach area is Trump area so we have to pick up the slack for your shitty nigger area

He's winning NC since blacks aren't voting for Hilldogg

It's nothing Virginians have done
it's NoVa, which is Niggerless-DC
who have dumped the hill, because they know whats in those emails.

I've been saying Trump hasn't had a chance since he announced his campaign. I don't vote so I have no dog in this fight but I'm starting to think he might have a chance.

I still don't think it's possible for Trump to win all the swing states he needs but I concede it's possible for the first time this election.

Even worse than that here: white liberals. Lol however, they seemed more spooked than usual.

>one outlier poll

Nova here it's not happening I'm voting trump but I don't think he's going to win.

Trump gets Florida, Virginia, North Carolina, and Ohio.

Virginia Beach is the suburb of Norfolk. It's where the white people go that is priced out of range of niggers, access to the beach (as shit as it is, because poop water is pushed out a mile or two off coast at the ocean front), etc

It's mostly a population of forty something white families. Trump supporters definitely. Couple of the youth are Killary fans, but that is to be expected. .

This. However the same poll had her +12 last month. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Forgot Pennsylvania.

They have been continually sampling this election. Last month Hillary was far, far, far ahead in this poll. Double digits. It's not a one off. It's a historically google university, I dont think many people there would be rigging polls for dahnald.

Just a reminder that even if Hillary wins the popular vote by a small margin -which she won't - there is a good probability Trump will be president as the e-mail scandal would taint her presidency and ruin international relations more than Obongo has.

Sounds great. I wish I could move out of this hell hole. Its a very commuter based suburb with more money and flash than wit.

Definitely the product of a local national capitol.

It's not actually that great. The entire Hampton Roads area is getting cucked by a swedish company that is supported by the supreme court of Virginia operating tolls that take forty minutes or more to drive around. I hate living in the Tidewater, but that has a variety of reasons for it.

Oh yeah, Virginia Beachs idea of black people is Pharrel since he came from there.

Fuck off Bangladouchbag. Hillary will be in the white house for 8 years, get used to it.

wtf I thought Virginia was too cucked

Trump is +13 in the latest Texas poll. And it was a poll that like always, under-sampled independents. He's probably +25.

Texas is red.

>8 years
yeah, the ones where she lived there with Bill Clinton.

With all her legal troubles even if she wins the election she will be lucky to have 2 more.

If it gets to 45% Trump wins.
screen cap this