Well Sup Forums?

I see a Black Officer a Black Lawyer and a Nigger

What do you see President Barack Obama as?

a nigger worth 400 thousand, a rich black lawyer and a black cop. the niggers name is bobby shmurda

A nigger.

t. nigger

Smartest thing I've seen meme'd on Sup Forums in a long time.
Funny that it comes from a Britt bong.

Sorry to break it to you, but they're all niggers.

>it's another "nigger is how you act, not what you are" post
Are you a cuck?

The problem is that felon personifies 90% of the black population

Well what?
I think most of Sup Forums outside of the edgy 14/88 types would agree with this image.

that's the point.

They aren't FORCED to be that way. They're CHOOSING to.

Niggers taking care of nigger problems. Remove all niggers, suddenly no problems.

Now tell us how many single moms they left behind and how much they beat them up.

2 of those people decided to do something of their life and belong in society
324,706,998 of those people decided to be niggers and belong in jail

A muslim

>Tfw you're part of the 2 group

Sorry but that not all x are like that ship has sailed. Long ago

But your color influences your choices.

Choice is an illusion. There are only atoms in the void, obeying the laws of physics.

Well what? Not all black people are niggers. Some do make it and become contributing members of society. The only race of people who are 100% completely irredeemable are Abos.

>*tips Fedora

dey half breed yo

TRIPS OF TROOF

Well check these them

criminal: enough said
cop: a trained dog could do his job
lawyer: a child reading a script could do his job

Hey now. His post didn't have any "bull". Yours does. Just saying.

>being this dumb

I like it. You're doing God's work based Britbro. Keep it up.

Btw, gratz on Brexit.

Yep. And Shillary wants to keep the black man in cuffs a slave to welfare. Whereas Trump actually wants to give opportunities. And they call Trump Racist

>Muh Welfares

Only white people with privilege believe in this kind of thing. There is more to your class than choices.

Nice trips, however, ALL blacks are niggers and all niggers are black. Nigger is a racial epithet, not a descriptor of behavior. You don't get to change the meaning of a word because of how you personally define it. That is the equivalent of those retards who claim that blacks can't be racist because they define racism differently than the dictionary does.

There is no racism in USA but there is heigthism. Nobody chooses to be a manlet. It leads to anger and crime.

I didn't change the meaning of the word, Chris Rock did.