STOP IT

Not in Sweden anyway

1/100, maybe. The majority will look like this

>sweden already throwing in the towel

sure it will, you fuckers need to quit being so retarded

Damn...she's the perfect white female.

What a beautiful swede!

ugly mudblood with disgusting lips, teeth, nose and hair

Ha! This bitch was the absolute best part of that trial.

>Can blacks be racist?
>No.
>Are you sure?
>Yes.

Holy fuck.

We are vastly out-numbered globally. OP's pic will inevitably become a thing of the past. Not in our lifetimes thanks b'Jesus, but it will happen.

>this will exist in the future

This is just posted from Our immigration minister

>A strict asylum and immigration policy works. There should be no doubt. Like and share!

Sweden BTFO

Hey cocaine whore.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

>MUH WHITE RACE IS KILLED BY DA JOZZ
redit pls

Trash hair, disgusting lips, ugly skintone, 2/10

we've always been outnumbered globally, look at second and third generation race mixers, the dominant white genes have already mostly displaced the negroid features, the brain damage remains unfortunately, that'll take a lot more generations for the genes to overcome, it's literally nothing, this has been the way of the world forever and ever

Who gives a shit, I just happen to think it's fun to look at her.

This is a result of ages of inner breeding.

gene diversity is proven to be healthier
this is healthier.

I am white but I will have children with another race in order to improve the quality of our gene pool.

''The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.''

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Views_on_race_and_religion

>TFW Sup Forums is lying about wanting a qt3.14 light skin BBY

This is a refreshing take on it. I hope you are right.

>Inner breeding

That's up to you. Go and protest niggers you stupid cuck.

Yeah that's why all Mexicans are light skinned Spaniards now. Superior European genetics destroyed disgusting indio genes.

That's why Brazil and Mexico are known for their genetically superior people

look how fat, unhealthy and dirty the white man is, look how healthy and beautiful the black girls are. They are slender, strong, beautiful and have protection from the sun.

It was their choice.

Historically unprecedented. Has there been any recorded event of racial suicide on this scale?

Talk about cucked. Baby Boomers and Generation X are a bunch of fucking failures. It's taking fag boi shitposters, alphabet letter agencies, God Emperor, PEPE, and KEK, and God itself to interfere to try and correct the record out of global cuckoldry suicide.

Kind of fucking hilarious when you think about it.

this.
exactly thank you

Neither will you. When you die you cease to exist, and if you dont even exist anymore you cant give a fuck about what skin tone models have.

helenaerikssondag.blogg.se/

These guys have it figured out. Immigration means we all get to be white eventually.

What a bunch of bullshit. Look at what happened in Brazil.

>Slav
>talking about mudbloods

You must pay for killing the jews and enslaving the blacks you evil whites

Shalom

Ayyyy....

>Take me shopping user, we need cleaning supplies.

>big teeth
>nog hair
destroy it

why does it matter? we'll be dead by then

This is disturbing.

Have a Brazilian native

it will exist but it will belong to tyrone and muhammed as it rightfully should :')

Show me one study that proves mixed human offspring will be healthier. Have fun finding your half-breed kid a nearly impossible to match kidney donor.

I'd fuck it

Mixed race:

Yuck

eww
how unpleasant

How the fuck did we leap to suddenly needing a kidney doner? Jesus man.

why would you care? you would be dead anyway

I know right.

Sweden is the new France?

Thanks for blinding me with this hideous image

They are so clean. I mean putting mud on your head is such a clean thing to do.

There will always be white people as long as there are humans.

You're right OP. That means you could potentially be the last generation to ever receive such an opportunity.

Take advantage of it.

White people's future is South Africa. Forever reduced to the role of a bitch race.

Not at all, you are just fear mongering.

damn

Not at all, it's the reality of our situation.

Neither will Sweden

Crna Laguna

>tanned Chelsea Clinton

It's fucking nothing.

He's like 50 and they are 16. Let's see some 50 year old tribal guys, that is if they are not already dead.

I'd say those were certainly dreadlock inspired.

That or sea creature.

how will pol ever recover

These fuckers get up to weird-ass shit.

This shit ocurrs to them as a good idea.

in the future all white men will look like this

God created them to get bredout by superior bbc

What does that have to do with the rest of the world? America does not have a problem like this and we will be securing our borders soon.

>Sexy popeye

W-why do you have this saved? It's fucked up. My dick is confused!

>we will be securing our borders soon
What? Do you really believe that?

Yeah, Trump will be president.

>ywn be an explorer in the oldey timey days
>ywn dock your galleon in a tropical coastline
>ywn row to shoreline and the first thing you see is this beauty
>ywn lure her back into your galleon by offering her something she has never had before (beef wellington)
>ywn bring her back to The Realm and keep her in your estate
>ywn order the finest velvet dresses and the cutest ribbons to dress her in as you spend lovey dovey time together
>ywn quash the disapproving comments of the men at your gentleman's club by telling them about all the amazing sexual things she does
>ywn marry her and make lots of cute honey coloured babies

Sorry man. My yellow fever is incurable.

At least my descendants won't be the result of blacking like yours though, Sven.

Its funny that Sup Forums is worshipping women, talk about red pills but refuse to swallow one of the most important ones.

Kek, you have already gone full gated community over there. Now we just wait as the non-white population grows and it's going to get more and more like Mexico and Africa.

youtu.be/7D7dljmZ9KY

they wont be missed

Women vote for their own destruction.
Women fuck non-whites to create disgusting brown babies.

Fantastic I think mixed people are better anyway they get the best traits of all the races

Women are the gatekeepers of the future of the Swedish race, if you don't "worship" them, i.e. keep them by your side by any means necessary, they'll do this: and then the Swedish race is gone.

heretical.com/sgs-2002/wfpim.html

>She dies from the common cold
>The End

As long as I have one in my lifetime, I don't give a fuck.

I bet you're voting hillary

>unless something goes terribly wrong and our plan backfires
forgot to mention that

Nooo don't say that reeeeeeeeeeeee

Nor will blacked.com

ew

Most black people don't act like that in America.

you put it into perspective for me, what the fuck does todays beauty even matter to me that i would support some racist Drumpf guy?? beauty is relative and im sure my kids will accept a fat black queen just as much as i accept a petite white goddess. as long as there is media propaganda what does it even matter.. same goes for the world, as long as you feel alright with how things are you won't care if you are happier in another course of action

That booty is mine

Meanwhile, in Aussie-land, shit's all mixed up.

God damn, their tits are perfect

Kek

Just stay out of the south, and Maryland.

check picture name
check flag.
checks out.