Uh woah is Amalia a racist?

Uh woah is Amalia a racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
pressealpesmaritimes.com/?p=6874
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know how vegetarians constantly shit-talk non-vegetarians?

Yeah.

They just shit on Enturofs. The whole show does.

>entire episode of Amalia hating Pandawas
>everyone constantly calling Iops mentally challenged
Nah

Good thing Elely knows how to keep her in check

I like that Amalia isn't actually a vegetarian.

Killing trees? Pure evil!

Killing pigs or other animals? Eeeeeh, as long as they're tasty...

Iops are retarded.

Pandawas are filthy.

Enutrofs are greedy.

I think she gets it from her father. When they were having that council meeting as to where the new race of eliatropes would go he showed contempt towards the pandawa queen. Although I think it was just because they were making her a funny sperg but still Itd explain where Amalia gets it

I found it curious that the siblings were going to make another enutrof and pandawa God. I mean why remantle the old ones and not make new ones is a better question.

Do they explain in season three why ruel is so strong and why he was the enutrof candidate? Is enutrof really a dragon?

>Do they explain in season three why ruel is so strong and why he was the enutrof candidate?
No
>Is enutrof really a dragon?
No

So, the royal family are a bunch of Sadida supremacists? Shit, do you think they use the Cras as slaves? They have been the bitch of the Sadidas since season 1. They seem to have a society where every Cra has to stay in their city and join their military, at least from how Cleo and Eva talked in S2. End Cra slavery!

#CraLivesMatter

>dragon blood keeps Yugo a child forever
>meanwhile an actual dragon like Adamai can grow up to frieza mode
Eliatropes got the shit part of the deal.

Adamai shoved 6 Dofus up his dick to grow up. Unlike Yugo, who used the full power of them and didn't even age a second.

Why doesn't Amalia just jump on Adamai's cock already?

No, she just has trouble turning her bitch levels down. Which is half the reason why she is hot and why Yugo enjoys getting femdom'd by her

Adamai can change his form however he likes.

>Yugo ages up to 400 years old and gets the adult body, that chocolate cunt wants so bad
>He's still getting femdom'd

Being Yugo is fun.

Amalia will use his wings as handlebars and break them

Remember that Adamai was the fat and ugly one.

>Do they explain in season three why ruel is so strong and why he was the enutrof candidate?
I've been wondering about this myself, I guess the implication here is that Ruel is actually a demigod?

We don't know yet if Enu had children but I expect Tot to asspull it in the last second. I don't see Enutrof having children since it requires money to raise one. And who would get near this guy? Except Eniripsa, but god-with-god breedings is forbidden

Oropo did nothing wrong.

>bwork mouth
>ugly wakfu markings
>probably weights over 9 thousand tons
>no facial hair

Bet no female dragon went near him

Plus he has apocalypse lips.

>has a kid
>abandons him cause raising a demigod costs kama
>kid grows up
>abandons wife because having a family with her would cost kama
If Ruel is a demigod it would be pottery.

I didn't watch any of S3 yet. Did they make Ruel good again after shitting on him for all of S2?

They made him good for about 7 seconds.

That's not the correct way you address to one of the council members. And Nora gets this a lot from everybody.

barely. he cut off the arm of some giant incorporeal wakfu monster, which amounts to nothing

>Do they explain in season three why ruel is so strong and why he was the enutrof candidate? Is enutrof really a dragon?
Because Oropo wanted to reunite with the BoT and make them all demis

>Efrim is a small bug compared to the others

Ekko did everything wrong

Can someone tl;dr who this is and what is his role in the lore?

So are Entoruff's born old or what?

Don't think so.

dragons grow up to be several tons. they still take the same time to age.

Enutrof had no children, so they couldn't go with a regular demigod like they wanted to with all the others.

Nah, the Cras didn't even show up for that meeting in the OVAs when the Sadida Kingdom was getting pissed on by Ogrest.

Additionally or so I've heard, Evangelyne was originally going to be some sort of spy. This was said in one of the artbooks for season 1 (the artbook that has the episode where Evanagelyne and Tristipin have that moment in the snow; that moment replaced where she would have only been sending a signal to her Cra friends). I haven't gotten a chance to look for that artbook myself though, so take that with a grain of salt.

Plus if we're ever getting a season 4, Tot said that it will focus on Evangelyne (and hopefully Cleophee)'s history and possibly get more insight with the Cras and their relationship with the Sadidas.

The OVAs and season 3 were a mistake.

>Yugo's friends still haven't seen his wakfu wings

What a shame
The OVAs were fine, powercreep aside.
This season really just needed a full 24 or whatever episodes to actually make use of all the characters they brought in and not wrap everything up so fast.

Also it would be nice if they cut the iopwanking down.

It feels like Season 2 had a lot of potential things set up with the foggernauts, Rammington and the pirates, just to ditch them for a more cut down story set further into the future.

I think my biggest problem with S3 is it made this even worse with a handful of characters in a dungeon set up. I want more of the Wakfu world.

I'm hoping that S4 is about them heading back down to the WoT to look for the missing gods as reincarnations or something. Let the characters hang loose again with little scenarios.

He got retconned out of the lore so not much.

Wait, were the Episode 8 subs published?

Keep in mind, I don't upload the thing into mega or create the torrents, that's another guy. I just time and proofread, occasionally translate

Is this new Wakfu or just just screen grabs from old shit?

Why are the subs on this so slow? The season is already finished airing and we're only at episode 8?

Season 3 Episode 8

Fuck when did season 3 start? I'm way outta the loop here...

Everyone's busy atm

No, they just live for hundreds of years, but most of them age to being old at a normal-ish rate and then stay there.

Anyone got a link to the season 3 megas?

I just looked through my making of books (I try not to since they are signed copy's) yes book 7 pg. 82 stated the Eva was a spy but it was a abandoned story point.

Here you go - pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Why are female Iops so perverted?

Everyone in Wakfu is human. The physically different kind of people represent devotees of different gods. She's disgusted by the implications of worshiping Enutrof.

Thanks for the confirmation!

Also isn't it weird how despite Yugo using the Eliatrope Dofus to accidentally create the Eliotropes, nothing happens when Oropo and Adamai use them? Yugo hadn't even clashed with Ogrest yet after the Eliotrope creation, but when Adamai uses the Dofus' for himself, there are no repercussions (and using them with Oropo) whatsoever.

Am I missing something here?

Oropo learned how to use them with care and most likely teached Adamai how to.

When will Yugo free his people and manifest destiny on the world which is rightfully theirs?

Never

That plot would take focus away from the IOP WANK

god damn pervy french people

Never because Yugo is a shitty king.

When will Yugo give the title of king back to Chibi and let him enslave the population?

They're in the Season 3 mega if that's what you're asking.

Whoa wait what when the fuck did season 3 start?

September 9th.

Like two months ago.

Huh, I'm here sporadically but I never noticed any threads. Does the season suck or am I just blind?

How dare you say that to me.

You were just fucking blind. We had 3-4 threads per day when the season aired. Everything is archived there Only the last 3 episodes were let-down

When is Yugo going to reveal his fucking head wings to the gang?

>was it bad
Pic related. It was a ride, I'll tell you that much.

We had dozens upon dozens of threads just before, during and after season 3 aired. It ended a while ago (they were broadcasting 4 episodes per week for 3 weeks), so things naturally died down.

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Is Tot still sperging out about negative reviews of this season?

uploading some stuff to the booru
ran across this, thought it was interesting
as we all know Ankama has been trying to sell a dofus film and series for some time, this shot comes from Mipcom in 2010. The film would eventually turn into Book 1: Julith, and the series would morph into Welsh & Shedar and then again into Kerub's Bazaar.

When they're worthy to see them

In a world of so many crazy things, why is Yugo ashamed of showing his head wings?

merch

source: pressealpesmaritimes.com/?p=6874

man that razetime looks pretty cool.

I would love a figma series of nox and the BoT but thats just a dream

man, its interesting how films evolve like this, it looks like a moe kerub-centric film than the one we got.

"more", not "moe" didnt notice the spelling mistake.

a moe film would be MUCH different

Because Alibert made him like that. Why do you think he wears that thing on his head? He transformed the king of the eliatropes into a little bitch.

>apocalypse lips
>apocalypse
>lypse
>lips

If Alibert made Yugo like this, why is Adamai even worse? Was G. that bad at parenting?

Grougal was senile and his memory was fading away. He transformed Ad into a social outcast. Who would almost kill his brother as a 'test'?

I hate having to use like fifty different programs just to watch a fucking french cartoon in english.

I might upload some actual episodes with subtitles if I have time, in case someone doesn't do that civic duty first.

>I hate having to use like fifty different programs just to watch a fucking french cartoon in english.

You only need 1 and it's free. Get VLC. It's very easy to use unless it's your first day touching a PC or you're retarded.

We already have streaming sites that uploaded the subbed episodes.

>Browser to download it
>Mediaplayer to play the files

You might be retarded user.

aw man Im so torn between joining shiny chariot with my friends there, or staying with my friendly guild at the moment.

the mmo is pretty sweet, fun gem of a game, but ankama is kind of stupid in some of their decisions.

what class are you playing right now?

Thanks. I'll be working on the next episodes subs today

>tfw no Eliatrope bf
>tfw never stroke his horns...

Ease up Amalia. Those are not made to be shoved up your cunt.

so Mandy went to france? wonder if grim approved.

>get VLC

>tfw no pandawa bf
>tfw never rub his belly
>tfw never grab him by the ear

Enutrofs are Phoenicians. She knows what she's talking about. Filthy Canaanites.

Never, Tot wil never find the money to produce more Wakfu without bleeding the fanbase dry.

is that like bad? im not good at computers

VLC isn't too great imo. Try MPC-HC. Very clean. Very tight. Very versatile.

Probably. Sad part is that he whines about people disliking his work without providing arguments, yet the people he's mad at do nothing but provide some.

Overall nice until the last 3 episodes that just shat the bed horribly.

Elely is best girl.

Much better than Eva and Amalia.

So they're Apoca-lips.