What will be our "flashpoint"?

What will be our "flashpoint"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuVwOuAmz0A
youtube.com/watch?v=AG_0BNAUiHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best game ever, ARMA3 is a fucking piece of shit compared to it. Fucking Bohemia and their DLC shit.

oh fuck yeah best game ever.
the mod that adds it to arma 2 was pretty gud too

ARMA 9: Fall of the American Republic

God damn I miss that game so much

>not PR

>tfw no Cold War Crisis remake

Theres a mod for arma 2 that adds everything plus tons of 80's themed extras.

>deltahawks 80's and 90's US units
>cold war crisis conversion mod for arma 3
>????
>profit

>ARMSTRONG
>TARGET THAT
>MAN
>AT
>300

ur mums arse

when i cummy in your mummys bummy

Never forget Montignac.

The last time I tried a CWC remake XM177 magazines didn't work in M16s and viceversa. I uninstalled it after that.

Stop reminding me please

youtube.com/watch?v=TuVwOuAmz0A

A MEMORY
A MEMORY
A PAIN THAT BLINDS

>that mission where you're left alone in enemy territory and have to find your way back

Rather fuck the Arma 3 dev team and their shitty memes such as "legacy code from OFP that causes plethora of bugs" and "lol how 2 optimize xd".

See . From what I recall there are at least 3 ways to getting to the evac point, also ramboing it is barely viable. OFP in general has a lot of missions with "alternative" solitions.

>TWO, ENGAGE SHILKA
>OH NO, TWO, IS DOWN
>FOUR, ENGAGE, SHILKA
>FOUR, WHERE ARE YOU?

Why did it go so downhill, the later games SHOULD be better but they just... aren't.

Because the original OFP team has little to nothing to do with Arma. From what I recall they only work on VBS.

That's how it was in the original.

If I remember correctly, I think I just booked it and laid low when needed. Hardly fired a shot.

Anybody else ever make shit loads of troops on the campaign editor and send them against each other in huge battles?

I don't remember it being like that at all. Maybe it was like that on release, it definitely doesn't work that way with Resistance and the later patches.

Montignac

Oh snap nigga, I never knew that. Fuck... that explains it all. I feel duped... I've been trying to like the later games due to the sheer brilliance of the first.

That was such an awesome game

You can either do that or steal a car or an UAZ (the latter is harder to pull off but IIRC enemies won't engage you, unlike with the car). If you don't take supplies from your dead comrades fast enough Spetsnaz and/or a BMP will come to fuck your shit up. You can take out the BMP by the way.

Haha

Oh shiiii

youtube.com/watch?v=AG_0BNAUiHA

1, WHERE ARE YOU?
1, WHERE ARE YOU?
1, WHERE ARE YOU?

OH NO....... 2 ..... IS DOWN.

my first pc game

>ALL, GO TO FOXTROT KILO FOUR FOUR
>ONE IS DOWN
>THIS FOUR TAKING COMMAND
>OH NO, FOUR IS DOWN
>THIS IS TWO TAKING COMMAND
>TWO IS DOWN THIS IS SIX TAKING COMMAND
>3 O'CLOCK A-T SOLDIER, 200
>AT SOLDEIR, IS HISTORY.

fuck that was such a good game.even though the people looked like fucked up lego people kek.