Made me think

Made me think.

((alt-right))

Imagine that, OP. When people search for objective truth, they find that Jews really are shit and women really shouldn't have full rights.

Everyone knows that the "alt-right" are just edgy teenagers who aren't even old enough to vote.

Tbf if there were less Muslim terrorists, pol would be Muslim

I could never work my ass off, day in and day out, barely making it and have some bitch stay at home all day. But thats just me...Oh and fuck Muhammad.

Wtf I'm Muhammad now.

Religion really isn't an issue compared to race. If Muslims were white then Islam would be much less of an issue.

>thinks jews control the world through banking
>"thinks"
>implying there isn't sufficient evidence to come to that conclusion

you are some kind of good goy

Fuck off dirty moor

It's culture that makes Islam an issue. If they were white and acted like that it would still be an issue.

wtf i love islam now

Literally 90 % of the "facts" on the right side are wrong. Please kill yourself.

Damn i didnt know Muslims were that based

Wtf i love islam now

What? No they're not. OP's list is pretty accurate. It's missing a lot of points, but what's there is accurate.

Too bad Radical Islam could just be called Islam with how many radicals there are.

1.3 Billion Muslims. There aren't even that many white people in this world.

Your retarded reasoning and implication of le alt-right is stupid. Let me explain to you, i don't think Jews control the banking, that's a fact. Marriage or no marriage, faggots are mentally ill. Women should have equal rights to men, but everybody should prove he deserves those rights, like educating people and not picking some retarded women on positions simply because they are women. All Abrhamic religions are equally bad and Jew doesn't really cares if he controls mosques or churches. Why would i want to integrate others? Integration is a code word for destruction and corruption. Why should i help refugees? I don't fuck up their countries, elites can go and help them in their countries without my money. West is full of stupid Christians and should be locked inside mental asylum instead.

>radical Islam is searching for objective truth
You're kind of stupid, aren't you?

You're kind of assuming, aren't you.
It's the alt-right I meant were searching for objective truth. The muslims just have a formula written in a book that maintains a relatively stable society.

I fully agree and endorse the points mentioned.

Listing the redeeming qualities of Islam doesn't make me think it's not cancer though, he left out all the bad shit

Fuck off, el JIDF.