Which is the better cartoon?

I don't care. I like them both.

>Answer other than the two given options
Hahaha I'm so funny gimme gimme those (You)s

>Ask for an opinion on Sup Forums
>Is surprised someone gave them an honest opinion
>Hurrhurr bait here's your (You)
Shut the fuck up.

Different user here by the by. Bojack is better. But if I wanna laugh/not feel like scum of the earth I go to Rick and Morty

I also like them both.

Bojack, at least after the season Rick and Morty just had.

who cares, you're going to watch them both, same as whenever there's a new episode of family guy or the simpsons cause you ain't got shit happening in your life to do anything else.

That wasn't OP.

I haven't watched any Bojack save a few select clips, but I'd still say that as I've been more or less disappointed this season

I haven’t watched an episode of Family Guy or the Sinpsons in years, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Literally anything is “something better to do” than watching either of those two in their current state.

R&M unironically used "sexist beta male". BJ shits all over pleb terms like that.

Or, to twist an old phrase:
R&M - Stupid people pretending to be smart
BoJack - Smart people pretending to be stupid

Honestly with how much of a surprise the finale of Season 3 I'm starting to think maybe the whole "Smart show being stupid" has more truth to it then I thought.

That said even an intentionally mediocre season is still mediocre, no matter how smart it was and Bojack managed to have the far more gut wrenching season finale and great twist without even needing a meta-based fuck you to it's fans. So Bojack wins.

Bojack Horseman, easily. Though it's kinda apple and oranges.
People are only comparing them because they're popular adult cartoons.

R&M started stronger, but BoJack has really developed into an amazing show. R&M is clearly losing steam.

Also, BoJcak really came into itself when it started building plots around side characters and fleshing out the world, which is exactly what R&M failed to do in its most recent season.

>when it started building plots around side characters
I dunno, popular opinion is that less is more when it comes to Mr. Peanutbutter and I have to agree.
Todd got a bit too wacky with his shenanigans too.

Oh, yeah, I'd agree with that, I like Mr. Peanutbutter but he's never really had a satisfying dramatic arc.

That said, I think some of the best arc of BoJack are built around characters besides BoJack himself.

The one not screaming.

>BoJcak really came into itself when it started building plots around side characters and fleshing out the world, which is exactly what R&M failed to do in its most recent season
What do you think the whole thing about Evil Morty was?

Why do people keep comparing them? They're nothing alike.

Fan of both, a pickleposter even, but BoJack is way ahead.

That's what I mean--not that they didn't do it and they should have, but that they tried and failed. The citadel episode wasn't bad, but the majority of time focusing on any character but Rick and Morty is wasted. The family focus has been painful.

Moral Orel

I think this one is serious...
Oh, wait...

Bojack by a lot

probably Bojack desu senpai but rick had funnier jokes

I mean, I agree that Bojack is much better, but they used "America hates women more than it loves guns", so it's at least a tie in that respect.

It's funny, Waksberg really sounded like he wanted Bojack to get worst but he threw him a bone this season.

Meanwhile Harmon, who sat out of S2 and came back for S3 just did nothing but a bunch of experimental go-nowhere plots that weren't remotely interesting for R&M standards, send offs of movies and comic books and for no reason offered warped some of the okay supporting characters of S2 into the most insufferable roles.

Pickle Rick and Tales from the Citadel aside, it was kind of a letdown to see them sucking off the status quo like that. Especially after Rick pinned Jerry down like a leaf. Toxic Rick is 50/50, since it showed off some fapbait characters other than girls in Morty's high school.

Many apparently meaningless episodes give clues for Evil Morty's identities. For example, we have enough clues to conclude that the current Morty is not C-137 Morty as he claims, which suggests that C-137 might be either dead or just be the Evil Morty.

One episode every two seasons doesn't make up for the fact that Rick and Morty barely has anything resembling so much as a basic supporting cast, and that with the rest of the family either becoming more one-dimensional or more like Rick means that the interactions between characters are becoming increasingly less varied and thus increasingly less interesting.

Bojack Horseman by a long shot, although I still like Rick and Morty.

we'll never get another R&M as good as the split timeline episode but Bojack keeps a consistently solid level of quality
course now I'm getting into F is for Family, lovin' that shit

BoJack's most recent season felt muchy more preachy and political, but it was still infinitely better than the newest Rick and Morty season.

Bojack. Princess Caroline is one of the best female characters I've seen in awhile. Her episode in season 4 was soul crushing.

To be honest, Pickle Rick's appeal comes from the sewer scenes, and once those are over it kinda mulls over. The stuff with the therapist isn't even that horrible, its fun to see both Beth and Rick just shrug off her analysis. But it's not an episode I'm clamoring to go back to. Really only the Citadel and Whirly Dirly felt like it matched the quality of the previous seasons.

>dude nihilism lmao
>dude depression lmao
both are trash steven universe is better

Yeah that's silly. America hates women exactly as much as it loves guns.

>steven universe
Leave.

>Steven Universe

Bojack is probably the only being in fiction that could give Rick a stern mocking and actually make him feel bad.

I don't think anyone writing the show gives a shit about this plotline to the extent that you do.

I like both, but Bojack is the obvious winner here.

Just finished season 3 of rick and morty, started watching through season 1 of bojack, they both suck.

How come there hasn't been a Virgin Rick and Chad Bojack picture yet?

Because bojack fans aren't childish enough to stoop to that level

Let's be honest here, Bojack and Rick should totally fuck

>yfw Mr. Peanutbutter got angry in that TV show

>never really had a satisfying dramatic arc.
I thought and the time he admitted to Diane he gets lonely when she is away at the party episode were great dramatic moments.

Keep watching Bojack. Season 3 is golden.

More importantly, whose Season 3 is better?

Roiland and Harmon want to keep the whole thing episodic, honestly I don't even expect the main Rick and Morty to ever butt heads with Evil Morty and if they do they'll easily dispatch Evil Morty in a very anti-climatic way.

They don't want to do anything too deep with the characters.

>dude crying and lesbians BAWWWWWWW
GTFO

I like both and each have their (subjective) strengths and weaknesses.

I like when Rick and Morty is episodic and just a neat self-contained package that can be watched at any point.
Bojack's equivalent of that with Todd shenanigans or something doesn't feel as strong. I think they're so much better at drama.