Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K783SDTBKmg
youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Glorious. Please make it happen America.

the same except more money

>implying i'm not killing myself next week regardless who wins

Is it wrong that thinking about that gave me a firm erection?

We get to eat oreos again!!!!

She's already admiting defeat

I mean someone from the Trump campaign has to be running her twitter by now right?

>the desperation
I can't wait for the day of the rope

Pretty fucking sweet. Unless the (((Feds))) intentionally tank the economy, I might try and get a work visa at least for a few years.

No way that's real

Please be real

RIGHT
WING
DEATH
SQUADS

idk, I'm a white male

how will I live under a Hillary presidency if not castrated and blamed

someone tweet this at her

>President Trump
that's not a very smart thing to say out loud to her supporters

what the fuck Robby Mook is a fucking retard

nice concession speech

well, unlike under Democrat rule, Trump will acknowledge that I (a white man) exist and can experience problems just like everyone else

Fucking terrible

Hillawgs UNITE! HELP STOP THE ORANGE RAPIST FROM STEALING THE PRESIDENCY

OP is a faggot.

Pic is 1-20-2017 under Trump.

Replace the Nazi symbol with the OK sign then we good.

the last thing we need are a bunch of Turkish rape babies coming to the states to take our jobs

so fuck off, we're full

It'll feel like this

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

Fuck off Hillary.
You jew loving kike whore.

Everyone tweet utopian pictures to her.

Who here /comfy/ when God Emperor wins?

buthurt Hollywood i read the tweets now lol.

Really fucking comfy.

It won't affect me but Jan 20th is muh birthday so I hope drumpfkins sends me a card or something for helping him get elected by meme magic

At least I won't be getting fucked in the ass by a bitch who has a husband who is dicking bimbos.

The Day of National Reawakening is upon us

youtube.com/watch?v=K783SDTBKmg
Something like this

>January 20 2017

Exactly the fucking same.

He wouldn't do much in that short a period.

Maybe celebratory shitposting on Sup Forums

I will be enjoying immense amounts of liberal butthurt from across the pond.

Didn't persuasion man explain how much of a mistake it is to do this?

He's completely incompetent, has zero support from either party, is corrupt, and suffers from a major personality disorder. He would be impeached within months of taking office and then Mike Pence will be in charge.

I'm in the military
>political correctness will officially be on death row
>overseas deployments will be a thing of the past
>countries we deploy to will be paying for the privilege and will treat us with respect
>america will be great again and Trump will be looking out for us
>minorities will be in butthurt overdrive and will be so worried about their family members' immigration status that they'll perform poorly in their jobs and their re-enlistments can be denied

Literally only cucks and minorities are voicing Shillary support. We're getting a new dawn. A DON.

this

Better now that she's behind bars.

>Sitting in my living room, shortly after sundown, the snow is coming down outside
>The occasional passing car lights up the darkness
>On the TV, some mystery meat asian on BBC is moaning about Trumps deportation force rounding up its 100 000th illegal the day before
>I chuckle to myself as the news anchor bursts into tears, and I take a glance at the Porsche in my driveway, bought with a portion of my considerable winnings from betting on Trump, almost a year earlier.

Beyond comfy lads

She admits she's going to lose kek

Wow she is desperate

I think you mean "accidently suicided".

So what you're saying is, electing Trump is the best option, since Pence is blatantly better than Hillary?

wtf I love Trump now.

made me cry, beautiful

Their tears will cause a tsunami which once receded will make Britain the world leader in salt production. For generations our country will prosper from the monies and delicious fish n chips.

Glorious

>end of comment

>buddhist peace symbol
>proud servicemen being honored
>new beautiful flag
>crowds of thousands of proud Americans supporting their troops
>spiffy new dress uniforms

i see nothing wrong with this

>Missing the final act

Clinton better head to Qatar. Indictments coming...

Amazing because I don't have to worry about your cunt ass causing a bunch of retards to buy all the guns and ammo and resell them for exorbitant prices and fuck the market for ANOTHER FOUR FUCKING YEARS FUCK

So she's basically admitting she's already lost?

Imagine that it's January 20, 2017. Ask yourself, what will life be like when America is great again?*

Fixed it.

I'll have the hope of being able to move to a country that I don't despise

Why not just sit back and shitpost with a nice cold soda pop and some chips, user?

The future might be fucked, but you never know. I'd like it to include you, though.

The collapse of the dollar will hopefully avert the further collapse of the pound following Brexit. The GBP has lost 20% of its value against USD since the vote.

>attempting to tolerate the loneliness and shame after the best election is over

Well for starters, I won't have been nuked by Russia.

For her, pretty confining I imagine.

>Replace the Nazi symbol
>Nazi symbol
>Nazi
>symbol

Do you really not know what its called?

Same, I'm waiting for the election for the memes, then killing myself.

I know what she is thinking

Check these dubbiewubbies

Absolutely no change whichever way it goes, unless morons flip the fuck out about either Hillary or Trump losing & start wrecking shit.
Otherwise it'll absolutely be business as usual.

Mate, that's not Brexit, it's monetary policy to print more money to "soften the landing" from Brexit.

You realize this doesn't end with the election? We become President Trumps meme unit.

'Nazi Swastika' is too complex to remember.

>imagine all the americans, making america great again

More money and less radiation than a Clinton administration?

>referring to Trump as anything other Mr. Trump or even fucking Donald

Don't legitimize him you silly broad. Even the GOP tried to fight that.

Imagine that it's January 20, 2017. Ask yourself, what will life be like in PRISON you RANCID BITCH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We might also celebrate and dance unified.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

After the racism of obama and hillary dies.

Imagine that it's January 20, 2017. Ask yourself, what will life be like for you under President Clinton?

Fatty Bankrupt will start 3 land invasion wars on Day One which will drain your nations treasury and spread terror bombings to cities suburbs and even small towns.

Just look at the alternate 1985 in Back to the future 2 for a taste of USA to come.

I don't want to just sit here shitpost, I want to be happy again and I want to progress.

Oh my god. It's really over. She's admitting Trump can win.

>The not-a-chop-shop across the street from me has to deport the illegals who I know are working there and have heard less than savory rumors about.
Oh, no, please. Anything but that.

>Trumps deportation force rounding up its 100 000th illegal the day before
Fucking lol; he's not going to fucking do any of that shit. All Presidents renig on 95% or their campaign rhetoric when they actually take office. Every fucking one has done this, Trump is no different. He wouldn't have gotten the nomination to begin with if he wasn't down with having the usual dicks in his mouth; there would've been some kind of "accident" if he refused to back off.
Big business would be FUCKED without illegal labor, not a fucking chance in hell he assrapes all of his buddies & monetary supporters by deporting them.

doubley

pretty good because even if he wins the nazi retards on this board would still get the shit kicked out of them if they tried to do anything outside of their basements

>President Trump
First thing she's ever tweeted I agree with

Me harvesting lefty tears while metabolizing diesel.

I'd record that date, the witch is planning something with her cohorts

Lol she's already admitting she lost.

If I were Hillary, I imagine I'd be in jail.

DON'T YOU FUCKING TAKE AWAY THE BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE

We could fuel our flying cars forever with such a source.

looks like it

Hillary in an Orange Jumpsuit? All my shekels would drop.

Real talk. Nobody in Washington really likes either candidate. No matter who wins, except four years of scandals and obstructionism.