Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no...

Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a coma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

timestamp and tits or GTFO

pull a 187 on our servers

>bastards

My relationship with the catholic church is my business, ma'am.

take the leaf off peru its making you post weird

(YOU)

Wanna bang my wife?

Wellyou just charmed the pants of me.
How much for a blowjob lady?

GTFO

Was there like a massive wikileaks dump? Is that why there's so many slide threads?

Holy fuck it's been a while

Fpbp

We'll always be physically stronger than you and as such can dominate you at any moment. So good luck with all your cute endeavors.

sick pasta bro

tits or it didn't happen

Calm down we hate you too.In fact I hate straight men because they are faggots

I like gay guys more

And lesbian chicks more .

Cia genders can suck my cock

>1 post by this ID

nice b8 leaf

dont you have a maple tree to suck off?

>when you realize there are actually a lot of women who act like this
>people shitting on Islam
>ok.jpg

Can i smell that finger pls?

You look like a tranny cunt and I'm going to suck your dick while fucking your lesbian partner in the ass.
Get me coffee.

You belong in

TITS or GTFO
Saged

Tits required.

You are disgusting

>Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

This is such bullshit, as a lesbian I'm sure you would know that WOMEN ARE JUST AS VIOLENT AS MEN and the only reason they don't do it that much is because they know men are stronger

they're also cold, manipulative, viscous, egocentric, etc. A world with only women would be a fucking disaster

Show dyke penis

Lesbians are biggest sexual molestors on this planet, they grope and molest women all the time but get away it because HURR DURR THEY ARE GIRLS BEING GIRLS but the lesbos know exactly what they are doing so shut up with UHH GUYS ARE CREEPS THAT CONTROL WOMEN because that is what lesbians are.

Besides lesbians are defective women they need to be chained down and raped.

sage this is not Sup Forums

Fucking leaf, you got the newfags from this pasta

OP is not the lady in the picture.
You can confirm with a reverse image search.
Hide the thread, or sage if you should reply.

Nice autism, I doubt some spergy lesbo spent 30 minutes writing a blog post on a Japanese anime image board

I have copied this for future pasta. Thank you OP, but perhaps Sup Forums is a better place for this.

>in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.
oh my gawd, what could society possibly do to us?! Look around lady, the masses are waking up to this feigned inequality of yours. Your time is up. You've fucked up Western civilization enough for now. Have a (You).

Women are bringing about the destruction of the west, if we want to prevent this we have to take away their option to vote again.

>coffee every minute

Sounds like crack tier addiction.
This guy needs help.

Move on, loser.

Actual lesbians are fucking ugly and gross. They are lesbians because no guys will fuck them.

>OP's flag

write olev on tits

Tits or gtfo

>Without men there would be no wars

agreed, men are the niggers of the gender world

cant want for Hillary to win and the 8 Goddess to be complete and men are finally put in their place

Lesbians need to be gassed. I'd take a faggot any day of the week as long as they stay in the closet.

if you won't post tits, would you at least post feet?

A FUCKING LEAF
why am i not surprised

This is new copypasta

Shup sistah? Showme dem saggidy titays, kay?

Lots of newfriends must be here for the election. How could anyone possibly not recognize this pasta?

>Pic related

Show them or leave whore

LOL GET FUCKED. nobody cares. no one. no. one. cares. Do you see straight people saying this shit? Even the thai trans people dont say this outrageous attention grabbing shit. The reason you're saying this has NOTHING to do with your sexuality and everything to do with your bullshit attitude and personality. Get fucked, by Weiner. Then we'll built a wall around you so you don't infect anyone else. You're suffering/mad/sad because you are a: SHIT. HUMAN. BEING. Get over yourself. fake and gay.