South Park thread with no or minimal shipping bullshit, i just wanna talk about the actual show

South Park thread with no or minimal shipping bullshit, i just wanna talk about the actual show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ
youtu.be/sNJmfuEWR8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4XXm8OUP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

so cute

user, I feel your pain, but you know this is impossible. With that being said, I think season 20 is shaping up to be pretty good so far.

21 I mean, whoops.

why? it's fucking shit. The shipping is the only good part of it

we could talk about the old seasons, don't be a fucking faggot

i agree

Heidi's too good for him

How do you think they'll get back together in the game?

Fuck off to tumblr if all you care about is the shipping

Favorite song from the movie
here's mine youtube.com/watch?v=LonKGuS9uuQ

So there is no aspect of the show in particular you want to talk about or no topic whatsoever you want to introduce, got it.

come on man, it has to be Kyle's Mom is a Big Fat Bitch

You posted it

K Y M A N
Y
M
A
N

Okay. So what about the actual show would you like to discuss?

Cool, I forgot to save this pic from another thread and I've been looking for it.

Blame Canada.

>no or minimal shipping bullshit,
Why the fuck has this even become a thing? When did shipping become a subject in fucking South Park?

Since Tweek and Craig.

Being Canadian makes the movie 1000x funnier

no, shipping kyman and style has been prevalent for years in these threads

i don't believe you're canadian, post pics if you don't have a flappy head you're not canadian
i knew a canadian chick who hated south park for making canada jokes, like she'd get real fucking butthurt

What would they be like as girls?

not as cute as tumblr makes them look

cute, i'd watch a south park episode with gender reversal, especially if they acted like their early season selves

around 10 years ago grandpa

What do you want from season 21

This guy right here making a come back

More goth kids. Even if the last episode with them kind of sucked, it'd be nice to see them again.
Also just funny episodes in general.

More weirdo supernatural shit and more of the 4 actual main kids (without Cartman's cringe relationship).

How come Matt and Trey were capable of writing 17 years of good ass South Park episodes but no other show can say they had a such a good run?

It's hard to choose,but I've gotten fond of the medley combining all the songs lately. I love the part with Stuart, Gerald and the other soldiers singing.

TOMORROW NIGHT, OUR LIVES WILL CHANGE

Fun antics with the main four, like Lil Crime Stoppers or Good Times with Weapons. Something with the goth kids could be fun too.

More Randy.

get out, get out now

That's a cute Kenny.

C R E E K
R
E
E
K

I was watching some of the old seasons like the episode were natives buy out the town of South Park. For some reason I really enjoyed that episode, it felt like all the cynical and crude humor built up a kind of comradery with the town overtime and this was one of the first instances of that being shown.

I also like little things like how most townsfolk know everyone's names and it doesn't start off that way. Randy and the Redneck were often scene together at Skeeters bar prior to the WPRH episode.

A new threat from to the town, either for one episode or though an episodic arc.

The ad threat was a fun way to finish off 19 and the Member berries I thought were going to be great but they teetered off. What would make a good villain this season?

So what are you guys favorite seasons of the series? I tend to be partial to the earliest seasons the most. They're just really absurd and silly and focus on the kids being kids. There's been some great episodes all throughout the run, but I find the first three or four seasons to be the ones that consistently make me laugh the most.

I didn't really like season 1-3.
IMO, it starts getting good in season 4.

the early seasons are pure kino, Cartman Joins NAMBLA makes me laugh the hardest, to me the later and more recent seasons, are best watched after it' all passed to enjoy it better, but i do miss the feel of the old episodes, Something you do with your Finger was another funny episode

>inb4 Sup Forums hijack

It depends. I know this is unpopular but I found the first two seasons to be too pop-culture-oriented and blunt. I'd say seasons 3-8 were the best the show had to offer. It still remained good for a while after, but it never reached that high again. Also, while the seasons varied in quality, the trilogies/movies were always excellent. I'd say the real decline was in Season 18. Most of it was spent on boring Lorde jokes, with the only great episode being Cock Magic.

That's what Matt and Trey believe too. It's interesting how they seem to dislike those earliest seasons. I guess they just see all the flaws, and see it as really juvenile or something. And it was juvenile, but juvenile in a charming way, for me.
Yeah, those are good episodes. I'm a big fan of Starvin' Marvin in Space. I like the really absurd and silly episodes like that. The Satan episodes are good too.

I agree, the trilogies are pretty consistently good. They're the high points of the later seasons.

True. The Coon trilogy is still one of my favorite episodes, right alongside Red Band of Gayness and Cartman Joins NAMBLA.

>with no or minimal shipping bullshit,
What did he mean by this?

Clearly minimal is code for Mimsy.

We need more Mimsy shipping!

Yeah those are good. The original The Coon episode is awesome too.

We need another Goth/Vamp Kid episode this season.
Or at least an attempt to get them involved in shit.

Goth kids and Emo kids best, they need more love

>trashy friend gave me a DVD of The South Park Movie for my 14th birthday
God bless that little nympho, I hope she eventually stopped selling ass for dope.

>Goth Kids and Emo Kids
>Not Vamp Kids

God, learn the difference, poser.
Emo kids are Cynical and think they're the problem.
Vamp kids are douche bag wannabe vampire boners.

>tfw saw South Park the movie in a friend's house, his sister owned it, and i had heard almost all the songs, she just loved to play them
>mfw this was a decade ago
i really need to watch it again

aren't they all the same

I've been looking at South Park ship fanart and fanfics since 2004, and it's been around since before then.

essentially yeah
Goth Kids are probably the most hardcore as we've seen them potentially murder and kidnap people.

South Park peaked from seasons 6-8 and started going downhill at 12. Tried watching episode 1 of s21 a few days ago, now I have a brain aneurysm

>Tried watching episode 1 of s21 a few days ago, now I have a brain aneurysm

That's one of the worst SP episodes of all time. The ones that follow are much better.

Is he ever coming back?

No. He's in heaven with Clyde Frog and Polly Prissypants.

Season 12 was the first bleh season, season 13 was great though. Everything after Season 13 is not up to SP standards, but there's still some good stuff.

I think the problem is they dropped a lot of the things that made the characters interesting because they run it to the ground
Kenny no longer dies and the other kids don't make fun of him from being poor as much, there are still one episode once in a while about it but that's it, Cartman played with tohs and did things like dress like Britney Spears because he had issues from not having a dad but that's gone aswell hell he doesn't throw tantrums or acts like a spoiled fat kid anymore
Stan and Kyle used to be absolute best friends but now there is barely any scenes of only them together
I get why they dropped aspects of the characters but the problem is that you don't get to come up with new ones 20 seasons in so you are left with simpler characters that don't really do much outside of what we expect

I actually feel like Kenny has gotten a bit more development as the show has gone on. I liked the whole Mysterion thing with him, and I enjoy seeing him do nice stuff for his sister.

Wrong.

Girl Kyle a cute!

I miss old Cartman.

Love this one
youtu.be/sNJmfuEWR8w

More Goth kids, and they go back to their roots.

Which one though? Cartman changes personalities almost every season.

This. All of this

Cartman has always been a self centered petulant brat who must be the center of attention and needs to get his way, all the time. This is old Cartman.

So will Heidi finally grow the balls to break up with Cartman before the end of this season?

Heidi reminds me of his mother too much. They'll probably have an off and on relationship for decades.

I hope not. Or at the very least I hope she retains her crush on him, and we still get the occasional interaction between the two. It's good, it reminds me of the old Cartman and Butters dynamic with a dash of Wendy, and it pisses Cartman off.

They'll eventually get rid of Heidi in an anticlimactic way or march her back to obscurity with little fanfare at all. Before the season ends, I bet.

I'm surprised that her girl friends aren't trying to convince her to stop that toxic relationship.

>female Kyle is curly haired ginger
>Jewish woman
Nice try

Well it's really evident that Cartman does love Heidi since he called her and threatened to kill himself if she didn't take him back. I think he's going to have to ease off on his manipulative behavior or else she's done.

Or they could just make Heidi a Liane Cartman 2.0 where she can tolerate his shit and she's the only other rare select few humans Cartman actually gives a fuck about.

Maybe they know something about Heidi Turner we don't.

They should throw Kyle in the mix to make a love triangle. (a triangle with any other boy sounds fine too, but it just seems that Kyle is the most eligible candidate since he never had a girlfriend before plus he and Heidi make sense plus his dynamic with Cartman)

Holy shit, this reminds me of Eric and his mom a lot. Maybe Heidi is putting on some facade and isn't that much different from Cartman after all?

It's a shame they cut her part out of Stick of Truth.

what was her role in SoT

>Heidi has a videogame console
Too bad Cartman would never lower himself to playing console games with a girl.

There was going to be more with the girls' questline. Heidi was the two faced bitch, so she would have been an enemy.

But if he loves her, why is he bored of her? Why does he prefer the company of his friends? I think he only begged to be taken back, because he realized no other girl will ever date him, and being in a relationship makes him cool.

As for Heidi, why would she be Liane 2.0? Remember, she started liking not the normal Cartman, but the season 20 Cartman, the "feminist" Cartman. She liked doing charity and awareness stuff with him, but he in actuality gives zero fucks about it. At some point she has to realize that her love was a lie.

>Heidi accidentally slips up that she hates jews

He gets bored of Liane pretty quick too. And her similarity to Liane is that she's trying to bend over backwards to give him what he wants, and will sometimes scold him. That's pretty much it. But this is all coming from Put It Down, so I wouldn't call it set in stone or nothing. Their dynamic will continue to develop assuming she isn't gotten rid of soon.

That's a bit on the nose, and doesn't line up with how girls are usually racist.
It'd be funny if Heidi just hated Nicole's guts and when asked why she accuses Nicole of being ghetto stereotypes like loud rude dumb, etc.
As many women are racist as men are, but they hide it better.

Heiman is nothing and Kyman is endgame.

What about season 15? In my opinion one of the best seasons, TMI Broadway Bro Dawn, You're getting old, The Poor Kids
Great episodes

I would like if they stopped doing current events and just went back to wacky shit
I'm tired of politics being in fucking everything

South Park changes, i remember where almost every episode was a social comentary, not political bullshit
I just want more episodes like Awesomo or even Naugthy Ninjas, this episode was pretty good

South Park 'political' episodes are great when they take some situation from current events to tell a story about the characters, rather than using the characters to tell a story about current events. That's why Put It Down was way better than a lot of the previous episodes. They used the whole smartphoning while driving/presidential tweeting thing to tell a story that actually had nothing to do with that shit. That's how they used to do it all the time.

i liked the last episode with them

Why are people shipping prepubescent children?

Why does South Park show children's wieners? Why does South Park allow a 10-year-old character flash her vagina to another character? Why does South Park allow a character give a handjob to Ben Affleck?

Because it is fun.

>tfw no episode this week

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo4XXm8OUP4

Because its TV-MA?

IMO, While not perfect, every season from 10-17 have had plenty of gems each, and I honestly enjoyed Seasons 18 and 19 almost as much as seasons 3-9. Season 20 is the only outright bad season for me, and for understandable reasons that even the creators admit to.

I found 19 to be a great season for the most part, and I'm one of those people who likes the earliest seasons the best. I feel like season 19 did the political/social commentary really well, in a sharp and intelligent way. Of course, it could have simply been a case of that season satirizing a lot of stuff I like seeing satirized.