Kelly does it again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>offensive tight end

Fucking perfect.

This one is kinda weak desu.

>offensive tight end

Yeah but in college she was a wide receiver and sometimes lined up as a slut back

>Smash-ional anthem
Shouldn't it be just SMASH-Onal
He can draw but he can't fucking spell

>*Takes a knee*
>*gets shot*

>no liberty
pennjilette.gif

"Natonal"?

Can someone explain the taking a knee thing to me? I'd look it up, but I'm lazy as shit. Why are people throwing a fucking tantrum about this?

Are political sides literally trying to find anything to argue and complain about, now? It was a stupid action to begin with as it shows and does absolutely nothing and has to be explained. And now people are arguing "it's destroying football" and it's just like, I don't fucking understand anymore. If it's done during the national anthem who the fuck really cares? That's so nothing.

Taking the knee instead of standing during the anthem is considered disrespectful to the nation.

Imagine walking down the street and someone just flips you off because he's mad at the mailman from his neighbourhood

It's something akin to that. It won't bug some people, it will annoy others

people get really upset when black people protest

>liking Kelly unironically

It was something players have been doing for a while now, I didn't really hear much outrage for it until Trump did his little mini-rant about it.

Some football player would sit during the national anthem as a form of silent protest over some of the racism issues the USA still has. A veteran notices and talks to him about how he should kneel instead, as kneeling shows the same "acknowledging the flaws of the flag" while still "acknowledging the blood spilt for it". The player agrees and has knelt during the anthem since.

Cut to now, it's a minor issue with a tiny amount of notice. Trump cuts in with "Player should be Fired for daring to exercise first amendment right" and now a lot more people are taking knees during the Anthem as a show of solidarity.

I'm too dumb or unAmerican to get this one I think
Is the husband just saying he has to get on his knees to clean the gutters and it hurts his knees?

It's stupid on all sides, stupid on the business end because the NFL micromanages those retards' lives so there would be no reason to bother thier customers other than to virtue signal, stupid for football players to jump in on a meme they cant even articulate right and stupid for people who don't watch football to care about it.

>cant dance for x amount of time or do x disrespectful motion
>cant drink too much off the feild
>cant smoke weed off the feild
>but the first amendment applies to this because I agree with it
They are overgrown children playing a game, I don't care but this isn't a grand statement, it's attention whoring and not worth a third page mention.

the owners probably don't agree with it, it's just a PR stunt for them

Americans hate black people being "uppity". only white american veterans with over 30 confirmed kills are allowed to criticize the nation.

>calling out something as attention whoring for doing something they are allowed to do
>replying to an user who didn't ask for your opinion

Congrats to your parents, they birthed a tard.

Why are women either "impressed ladies" or total witches in Kelly's world? Something about his divorce? I forget.

it's based on reality

Oh. Fair enough.

Haven't we seen this exact one before? Kelly didn't just copy+paste, did he?

You should have stopped with wide receiver

>disliking Kelly unironically

Do you miss the point?

I don't know, the over-the-top ending made it a little funnier. Like a line of Xavier dialogue.

>shilling this piece of shit comic

Take a look in the mirror and see what you have become, user.

That's actually kinda funny

What's the deal with specials anyway?
Is it an item that's only around for a limited time?

Some people like their humor more dry and less over the top. I would have stopped at 'wide receiver' too.

Some restaurants only offer some items on some days. Or maybe its just discounted.

Usually, a menu item sold for a discounted price when you buy at a specific time of day

I love that he and the smelly hippy are drinking at the same table anyway.

It's more like burning an American flag because you're mad at the mailman.

Food is about to be past sell by date, and restaurants don't want food/money to go to waste.

It's not a grand statement, it's that firing someone for expressing a political view is illegal.

I assume it either has something to do with certain ingredients being overstocked or something is going to expire soon and they want to sell it so they don't have to throw it out.

Wait, is this the guy that they've been mocking on The Onion for years now? Holy shit, I seriously thought that those fake comics were just mocking shitty political cartoon artists in general

This is twice now he hasn't put a crying lady liberty in the comic. I'm starting to get worried.

>offensive tight end
is he talking about taking it in the ass?
>every sunday and it hurts
which one is taking it in the ass, him or her?

Where the fuck is the crying Statue of Liberty?

>mocking on the onion
user...

Sometimes at smaller places, like truck stops, they'll have a daily special to cut down on prep work. The idea is to streamline customers into making similar orders so they have the ingredients ready to make it.

I consider it respectful, america stands for freedom. This isn't germany, it's america, and we should treat it like america.

Its been shittier since Hillary Clinton's biggest financial diner bought 40% of their shares, and is now used as propaganda.

Kelly is still good.

Theres no such thing as perspective anymore.

Everything is about extremes now.

1. The intent is to be disrespectful, so it doesn't matter what you consider it.
2. They're free to make asses of themselves, and everyone else is free to quit supporting the NFL.

Is kelly the most reddit cartoonist of our time?

To be fair you're not allowed to wave a flag in Germany let alone stand or kneel in respect to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0dffrSmPI

Ignore the political shilling message at the end, its the shortest and most too the point video i could find.

The intent is to use a platform larger than the mostly ignored ones they previously used. To say you are displeased with the government is a core american value and getting angry (or trying to disallow this as some are) is as anti-american as banning guns.

No, that would be Adam Ellis, you filthy pleb.

Kelly is the Dark Souls of cartoonists.

Nobody claimed people had to support the NFL though. The players got mad when the president said they should be illegally fired. Anyone supporting the president's view is disrespecting the nation by supporting violation of the Constitution over a form of political expression already ruled on decades ago by the Supreme Court.

That’s because the block up the roads. It’s why most people no longer shed tiers when some dumbass protesters goes to far and gets himself hit. Like, get out of the road you fucking faggot I have better things to do then look at your ugly mug.

>completely whiffed on "Carolina Black Panthers"

>defending politically motivated murders because "they were in the way"

>forgetting distraught Lady Liberty

>telling people not to walk onto busy freeways is now a serious political debate

>getting in your car with the intent of seeking out people you disagree with and attacking them isn't politically motivated violence

>Carolina Concussions player is the only that looks like he's having fun
So is the lesson that sports are better when you play safely?

gosh, someone should've told MLK that when he marched on Washington

To say you are displeased with the government because you're not allowed to assault law enforcement officials without getting shot, is not a core American value.

That's why all those BLM riots are massively unpopular, and why the NFL has begun bleeding both fans and money since this started.

ITT
>Fucking snowflakes, can't take a fucking joke or people disagreeing with them
>How DARE a player kneel at a game non-violently which offends my overly-sensitive autism

Kek please user tell me, do you live in a city where any of these protest are happening? Or are you just speaking from your ass?

If the place is good then they just have a bunch of stuff prepared and it's easy on the line cooks to send out.
If the place is shady it's food that is about to or has expired and will be thrown out at days end if it's not sold.

>reach for your wallet
>assaulting an officer
>run away from vigilante chasing you
>assaulting an officer
>being deaf and using sign language
>assaulting an officer
>being black
>assaulting an officer

People just want to be offended

>using the bleeding fans talking point as though it has nothing to do with declining viewership across the board thanks to rapidly changing viewing habits
And that isn't even the issue. It is explicitly unconstitutional to force anyone to participate in a political event in a specific way unless they're presenting a clear and present danger or somehow forcing the event to stop, neither of which are relevant exceptions here.

the NFL is bleeding fans because people just aren't buying cable anymore

Football players are entertainers. If people aren't entertained, then the money dries up. The money dries up, they won't have their job anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the people disrespecting the country don't get their contracts renewed, and get blacklisted from every other team.

And stop with this whole "the ones who hate the U.S. are the REAL patriots" bullshit. Their grievances are entirely invalid, and nobody watches football to hear the idiotic political opinions of someone who's had a couple dozen too many concussions.

>>being black
The highest crime in the land.

it's funny that kneeling has now become a sign of disrespect in some minds

do you chimp out when people genuflect towards the crucifix in Catholic churches?

>doing something the founding fathers would have been proud of
>disrespecting the country because some reality tv star said so
>standing up for american values
>hating america

You are a fucking idiot.

Most people are generally trying to either get to or from work.

Nobody has the right to stand in the middle of a freeway, and if they touch your car, pretty much every state allows you to run them over.

As it should be.

>being black
>assaulting an officer

It's called visual assault
Same problems with being ugly, fat, or from Jersey

>Jersey
it ain't just visual if they're from Jersey

Listen, if you go out of your way to hunt down and murder people who disagree with you because they disagree with you, I don't what you believe, that's called being an ass.
And trying to justify it by pretending every road is a highway is just silly.

The ones that take a major issue, and don't address any side in any logical way are great.

You think he'll comment right or left wing, instead he just goes stupidly personal in a pointless way.

>A veteran notices and talks to him about how he should kneel instead

Jeez louise, this makes it even dumber that it's been warped into a "WHY DO YOU HATE VETERANS?" thing

Nice one.

I don't think Xavier dialogue works as text.

Nobody except liberals does that, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Veterans are the political prop du jour, bu only a theoretical one who agrees with everything you say and is offended by every little thing, since real veterans are often pretty diverse in their political opinions and usually have reasonably thick skin

[dodge charger noises intensify]

I lucked out and got his collection at a convention for $2.

::Insert Tonya Harding joke here::

But they don't go out and say their opinions over the loud speaker during the game instead of playing or anything, the coverage harps on it. They're literally doing a silent protest.

Because the Mailman keeps shooting minorities.

I doubt the founding fathers would be very happy about a bunch of uppity freed slaves, earning millions of dollars just for playing a ball game, actively disrespect the country that's given them so much, because they think they should also have the right to assault police officers.

I don't think they would like the idea of political protest to be so ridiculously cheapened by this non-issue.

>nobody watches football to hear the idiotic political opinions of someone who's had a couple dozen too many concussions.
well it's a good thing they don't say anything about that while the game is on

>Can someone explain the taking a knee thing to me?
Lemme tell you something; most of America doesn't know what its about or what's being protested either.

I think the ones that are hating it are mostly just hating that clowns on TV that are supposed to just be entertaining us are trying to shove in politics or serious shit into it. Even if you're a real person you're basically just a clown, you're just a momentary foolish thing we can watch to forget about all the soul crushing bullshit in the rest of the week. People don't want to be thinking about serious shit during those moments. You are a game, you're just entertainment, fuck off with that.

Other side is like "You can't say he doesn't have the right to do it, you're all hypocrites". Its not like he doesn't have the right to do it either, shit like this really shouldn't matter. It all comes off as kinda fake.

Lotta insults end up being thrown around; "racist", "sexist", "SJW". None of this shit really means anything, its just the newest engineered drama. I'd say people just want to be angry about random things, media helps drum it up.

He didn't kill anyone, and was attacked first. He'll probably get off scott free.

I like how Taking A Knee is in quotations, Kelly fully understands the bizarro english employed by conservatoons.

The founding fathers pretty explicitly endorsed violence against the government and this is just peacefully disagreeing with the government so I don't know what you're getting at.

>He didn't kill anyone

Doing a Nazi salute during the anthem would also be a silent protest, and equally disrespectful. It's quite obviously massively hurting their image, and maintaining a positive image is part of their job description.

It doesn't really matter, since this is the last year any of them are going to be able to find work playing football.

protesting is only allowed if you're white, and only if it's anti-abortion