GARY JOHNSON IS AT IT AGAIN!

>Former Governor of New Mexico, Gary Johnson falls over during Marijuana debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=fjisw2f-vUk

o dat gary

dere go dat gary!

get em gary goo, get em!

Tbf that is funny

Looks like we've got ourselves a funny goy...
>shut
>it
>down

Yeah he seems to like to play the funny man, doesn't seem to translate well to a Presidential campaign.

It worked well for our PM, everything he does is a joke and the punchline is Canada

Abso

lute

mad

man.

"You have a 1 in 5 chance of having a heart attack within the first hour after you smoke marijuana"

Holy fuck!

It's the new dance craze "hit the john"
>hit the john hit the john hit the john
>get down low and swing ya arms

who comes up with this shit hahaha

What is Alepo?

Gary is so fucked, his entire political career is over after this election.

Laugh it up you goofy little toddler, you're going to be retiring in under a week you fucking child.

Maybe if you didn't make a mockery of yourself and the American people and the troubles they face you would have been more successful, sorry Gary, but it's too fucking late and things are too fucking serious for you to be shucking and jiving all over the stage like a fucking goofball.

i just hope he doesn't remove his firing pin and go full auto on somebody

>those comments
As I see the election right now, Trump is only one state away to winning the election, all those people where the kind of faggots that think that legal marijuana is the most important issue. If he wins enough votes from Colorado the state might turn red.

Will Gary Johnson be the man that make Trump win the election?

>I have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton!

New Mexico, land of child mutilation, meth addiction & Gary Johnson.

when he actually has a heart attack for real, people will just laugh at him and say "Oh Gary, stop the shenanigans" and he'll die.

isn't that what happened to red fox?

Stfu toddler retard

wtf I sort of like Gary now.

Not enough to ever take him seriously, but I did kek at this.

"WEED WILL MAKE YOUR HEART EXPLODE AND PUPPERS WILL DIE AT THE SAME TIME WHILE THE WORLD BURNS!!!"

I support johnson because he likes weed.

So I've had a 200% chance of a heart attack today?

the hero america deserves, but not the one it needs right now

he's a pot drunk retard

I had a dream that Gary Johnson was bullying me. I accidentally wandered into a conference room where he was campaigning. He grabbed me by the neck and told me my hair looked stupid, he said my barber should be ashamed of himself. When I tried to leave he stuck out his leg to trip me.

Similar dream i had a dream where gary johnson won the election and i was forced to have sex with pwople in his new eugenics program

>Gary is so fucked, his entire political career is over after this election.
>Laugh it up you goofy little toddler, you're going to be retiring in under a week you fucking child.
>Maybe if you didn't make a mockery of yourself
Agree. But I will add, LP is also done. They got boosted by the MSM machine this during this campaign, to a degree never seen before. It's transparent what the reason was.

It's so sad that we have finally came to this point.

>New Mexico, land of child mutilation, meth addiction & Gary Johnson.
Don't forget massive negro crime despite having a tiny negro demographic. I don't know how NM does it.

>again
>from march 2015
really makes you think

Okay, I'm no Johnson supporter, but that's just fucking hilarious.

>and nothing of value was lost

Meine seiten!

god this is so sad to watch

he is trying so SO hard to stay relevant by doing KOOKY WACKY things

he is not even a drop in the ocean with what is going on with clinton and trump

He should have quit while he is ahead and try to run next term

based johnson

>oy vey goyim remember the 6 million to die from weed dont legalize it just keep buying our anti-depressants that will solve all your problems heheheheh

What the absolute fuck is happening this election???
This has been the weirdest year ever.

oh wait this wasn't even this year

I like this mans style.

wtf was she trying to say anyway? 1 in 5 chance of a heart attack?!?

i think it's 20% higher for an hour is what she meant? But the average person's risk for that is like 0% anyway so...

I think she probably means from panic attacks. I've had them from weed, so I don't smoke it anymore, because having your heart beat so fast it feels like it's going to stop isn't fun.

Also the video was great.

We need Gary after we Drain the Swamp for sure. I would love nothing more than a chill Libertarian presidency but the stakes are too high right now. Shit needs to get done and fast and corruption needs to be uprooted.

Johnson simply does not have the Johnson to get the job done.

BUT--He would be a great president in a government with a much lower level of corruption than we have now.

She meant to say 5 times more likely

That was actually kinda funny

didnt he actually pay people to make this

sad

>visibly shaken by Gary's stunt
>"muh kids!"

Most likely Clinton told him to go full retard or lose his whole family because he was taking too many votes from her. He's a little pussy, no way he isn't being told what to do by Clinton thugs. Stein has more balls than him lol.

Crazy!

Gary Johnson trying to copy Trump by being angry and having memes. Cringe!

>i think the governor
Holy shit you made this lunatic clown a governor?

!LOLĀ”

Like it matters. He's only gonna be a vote drain. He has zero percent chance of winning.

Yeah, this is easily the best thing he's done in his whole life.

I was afraid he was going to do something cringy, but this was actually kinda funny.

Sounds like you're insecure about your political views and your haircut user.

That was actually pretty funny. I'm legitimately surprised.

Man, you're such a fucking faggot.

Get in here faggots!

Falling on the floor laughing =/= mad.

wtf? I love Gary Johnson now.

He also spergs out on reporters and is autism

Did he actually do something good for his state?

Aleppo man is at it again!

>when the aleppo hits you hard

>3 candidates to represent all major parties
>all 3 of them are completely unqualified to be president

How does this happen?

>anti-gun

No.

hahaha
good one Ahmed

except all the young Canadians in the cities don't see him as a joke.

all the anglos in Montreal on my facebook are SJW fucks they probably love that faggot

Yes.

And Gary "Smoke the weed make niggers bleed" Johnson just smoked for five hours straight before the debate

Therefore he had a 5 in 5 chance of a heart attack

This guy is actualky worse than Yeb. Unbelievable.

this one's actually a point in his favor.

Gary Johnson just put Libertarians back 15+ years by acting like a manic bipolar pothead

Was at his rally in Atlanta tonight.

about 300 people and they are all more likely to be Democrat voters than Republicans. Women, hindus, pakis, hispanics, SEAsians, East Asians, BernOut young whites, young white couples with small children. old men with beards.

Who isn't?

oh and blacks. the upstanding never even had a parking ticket and dressed up to be at the event, kind of blacks.

It was kinda funny lol

He is like if Mr. Bean was American.

She's actually right. But it's not just marijuana, it's any smoking raises cardiovascular pressure.
The 1 in 5 is of all heart attacks that happen happen within an hour of lighting up.

Yeah, next thing you know he will be shaving people heads in a wrestling ring.....o wait.

We're reaching WEED LMAO levels that shouldn't even be possible.

>Marijuana

What a high school tier drug of choice.

anglais dans la capitale quebec?

I'm American man I don't speak French even though I lived in Montreal for years

Quebecois sounds like shit

I feel embarrassed for New Mexico that they would elect this guy and this is coming from someone from MN.

> Trumptards unironically using Anti-Trump rhetoric

Running low on arguments, I see

What a clown lol

>Needing an argument when describing a memetarian

tfw Jill is the only competent candidate running.

It just gets better and better...

But Johnson is a desperate try hard, Trump does has fun how he normally would, and doesn't care that it's mid campaign.

I hope this guy runs in 2020.

>tfw looking for young pictures of Jill and end up finding a young picture of Helen Mirren and ended up fapping

Is this where Gary got his technique from?

This guy's an autist.

>tfw it's actually funny

Yeah man, so if you have a 0.001% chance of having a heart attack within the next hour, it's going to go up to 0.005%.

It's fucking nothing. I used to be the dude weed lmao man supreme, I smoked a quarter pound or more a month, and I didn't die.

he wasn't joking. he was wishing for a quick death