ITS OFFICIAL

WHITE MAN WHO WENT ON COP RAMPAGE WAS A TRUMP SUPPORTER

inquisitr.com/3670072/iowa-cop-shooter-scott-michael-greene-was-angry-with-police-over-confederate-flag-had-trump-sign-on-his-front-lawn-and-restraining-order-against-his-mother/amp/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>suspect
>inquesitor
thanks for correcting my record!

Sup Forums literally means peace. We are the board of peace and this man does not represent true Sup Forums. People should be more accepting of our board culture, instead of being racist.

Delete your account.

This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death whos in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave

He put some fear into those bastards for insulting the rebel flag. It's just sad that he went full retard and shot two white men.
If he had shot a few niggers it would've been a win

Could you just stop with the whitephobic comments you sad virgin bigot?

oh man, this will surely be Trump's end

this definitely overshadows the hundreds of Dem voting blacks attacking cops

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Who gives a fuck?

The difference here is that he doesn't have a massive amount of fellow white people or a big group of people who condone his actions.

If this was a nigger or anyone else, their actions would be celebrated by many other niggers.

Neither is this a wildly disproportionate issue the way it is with niggers who shoot at & kill cops.

The man that killed the MP just before the Brexit vote was a brexit supporter. History repeating itself.

wtf I hate all Muslims now

JOE COX

They're trying to pull a JOE COX

o shit

A false flag couldn't be anymore obvious. The (((globalists))) behind the Jo Cox murder think this is over the top.

>who gives a fuck

Potential voters

WTF, I love Canada now

So the terrorism count is now 4 or 5 clinton supporters vs one Trump guy.

Victim count is like 90 : 2 disavow now hillary

obvious sleeper plant

>buying a political campaign sign

So predictable, I wonder if they'll go full shill and have a minute of silence before counting the ballots too.

>paid for by the DNC

like all others before it. hillary's campaign is DEAD. DED

and every other shooter has been a Hillary or Obama supporter?

/thread

calm your autism kid, for real

Live literally a blocj away from where this happened - I know the "mental illness" thing whenever a white guy shoots shit up is considered a meme but this guy supposedly had issues. He was one of those "AM I BEING DETAINED" people who was known by the Urbandale PD for being difficult in the past. His neighbors claim he'd been unstable since his dad passed, and had recently been in a domestic dispute (mother hit him he hit back) and had been ordered to have no contact w/ his mother who he lived with, which is likely what drove him over the edge. Given his history with Urbandale police he likely did this as "revenge" for their perceived slights against him

Also our governor defunded mental health institutions and this guy was someone who probably would have benefited from receiving some of that kind of treatment