Who do you kill, Sup Forums?

I. How To Use It
1.1 Entering Names

>The Human whose name is written in this note shall die. This note will not take effect unless the writer has the subject's face in mind when writing his/her name. This is to prevent people who share the same name from being affected.

>When the same name is written in two or more Death Notes within 0.06 seconds, the entry is regarded as simultaneous; the Death Notes will not take effect and the individual will not die.

1.2 Entering the Causes and Conditions of Death

>If the cause of death is written within 40 seconds of the subject's name, it will happen.

>If the cause of death isn't specified, the victim dies of a heart attack in 40 seconds. However, the rule can be delayed for twenty-three days, meaning you can write down "dies by heart attack in [xx] days."

>After writing the cause of death, the details of the death should be entered within the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

>If the time of death is specified within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated and can go into effect within 40 seconds after writing the name.

>The conditions of death will not be realized unless they are physically possible for that human or could be reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human. Although it is possible to control a person's actions, if an impossible situation is written down the person will simply die of a heart attack.

Can be an industry professional or a Sup Forums character, killing either kills them permanently.

So who's names do you write down, Sup Forums?

The Wizards of The Coast writing staff

Dan Slott

Joe Quesada

Tom Brevoort

Axel Alonso

Nick Lowe

>no Bendis
>no Perlmutter

Al Jean

Everyone knows how to use a Death Note.

What happens if I use it then die? That whole "no afterlife" thing?

There's a special place for tripfags

Just for you, you'll retroactively cease to exist.

Not just after you die, but your entire existence will be retconned.

Eh, I don't have it in me to kill anyway. I feel terrible seeing roadkill.

i'm using it on THIS little fucking faggot right here:

Do you think Boco has an actual name or he's just "Boco"?

>The conditions of death will not be realized unless they are physically possible for that human or could be reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human. Although it is possible to control a person's actions, if an impossible situation is written down the person will simply die of a heart attack.
Boring. I want my showy grotesque kills like a person's body bursting in public because there were hundreds of frogs inside them or eyeballs growing in every hole so the person chokes and dies.

There is no afterlife, dummy. Everyone goes to Mu (Nothingness). Someone just wrote that in there for kicks.

If I recall correctly, if you have someone do something before their death, then burn the page/mark off the death they won't die? There's a lot of potential with that.

That was just in the Netflix knockoff version. For the real Deathnote, burning is just a way to get rid of evidence/potential loose ends. Or to just get rid of the whole book.

I think thats only in the Netflix movie.

Keep it in a drawer and have the Shinigami be bored out of their minds.

Kill someone who doesn't exist or some random jerk-off who makes money off of entertaining stupid people.

I know you're just looking for an excuse to make it Sup Forums-related, but pass.

All the world leaders.

>Reigan knocking light back to reality
I NEED this

I guess you could buy a bunch of TWX stock then kill every Marvel/Image/Darkhorse superhero and get rich by costing several thousand people their jobs. Fucked up but at least you're not killing anyone.

>Write down superman name
>See clark kent finally dies in comics
>Watch the fanboys lose their minds over it.

Wasnt that the plot of the second arc

Don't know, I quit watching because someone spoiled the ending for me.

Superman isn't a human.

You need to let them know everything

Like how the human who uses the note doesn't go to heaven or hell

>How much of it?
In any case, it not so much the ending as it is how ya get there.
You're right. It gets put into the top execs of the Yotsuba Corperation by Ryuk after Light surrenders the note to them